boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-29-2012, 02:14 PM   #16
HMSTempleGarden
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2522
Default Re: Goldenboy issues cease and desist to journo investigating Floyd drug tests. PICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
I never said he doesn't. Listened to all of his podcasts, read his articles. Smart man, knows it all on the drug side of it.

he doesn't know it all, even he admits that, its just that there is a labyrinth of stuff that he has had to get to grips with and continues to do so.

what was very telling on last weeks show was that he said that he has heard names of other top name boxers who have meant to be dabbling in drugs.

Problem is he can't confirm it, but by christ I would love to take him out one night and get ****ed to see if I could get the names.
HMSTempleGarden is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #17
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Goldenboy issues cease and desist to journo investigating Floyd drug tests. PICS

GBP have dropped a ******* here.

VADA, the agency who provided testing for Khan - Peterson stated that Goldenboy tried to insert a clause to their contract that stated they would receive the results of both fighters 'A' samples. This didn't happen in the end as it meant that would need both fighters signatures.
shaunster101 is online now  Top
Old 05-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #18
HMSTempleGarden
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2522

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
GBP have dropped a ******* here.

VADA, the agency who provided testing for Khan - Peterson stated that Goldenboy tried to insert a clause to their contract that stated they would receive the results of both fighters 'A' samples. This didn't happen in the end as it meant that would need both fighters signatures.
according to Montoya GBP were meant to submit the paperwork and never done it.
HMSTempleGarden is offline  Top
Old 05-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #19
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

GBP doing this speaks volumes that there is something to hide
gashalasha7 is offline  Top
Old 05-29-2012, 02:58 PM   #20
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gashalasha7 View Post
GBP doing this speaks volumes that there is something to hide
Not necessarily, although it certainly is a little strange.

It's nothing that can't be quashed by full disclosed of the contracts etc
Old 05-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #21
ishy
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
I don't like him at all. I listen to that LIITR show that he co-hosts and absolutely detest him. He sucks on the fighters that he knows are friends of the show and always talks **** about the one's that he knows they won't get on. Really, they should re-name it The Montoya Drama show. He just always talks as if a lot of the **** revolves around him. Gets on my nuts.

Edit; That said, he does get some good info.
Ah, right. I've never listened to that show but he does write some good stuff. He's the only boxing journalist chasing up this drugs/PEDs issue.

A lot of these US journos are egostical ****s . Rafael, Steve Kim...this small time guy called Mark Ortega.
ishy is offline  Top
Old 05-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #22
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishy View Post
Ah, right. I've never listened to that show but he does write some good stuff. He's the only boxing journalist chasing up this drugs/PEDs issue.

A lot of these US journos are egostical ****s . Rafael, Steve Kim...this small time guy called Mark Ortega.
If I ever wanted to pursue a career in boxing journalism I'd just get fat and move to America. Apparently you can't fail.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #23
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR-W3ACNagc[/ame]
Old 05-29-2012, 07:47 PM   #24
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Latest tweets from Gabriel Montoya, who was earlier served with a cease and desist letter from Goldenboy.

Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
I'm told there will be an interesting development soon in the ongoing Floyd Mayweather/Manny Pacquiao dual defamation cases #uhoh

Something tells me tomorrow's open workout did Pacquiao will be very interesting

I'll explain about that development when I'm done working out. #boxing

Hard work. Dedication.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #25
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

I ****ing told you lot! I ****ing told you!!!
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 05-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #26
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
I ****ing told you lot! I ****ing told you!!!
You think there's something in this flea?
Old 05-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #27
bam bam
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Hes now claiming that he doesn't know what TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) is. One of his closest friends, and I have a quote of him saying 'I love this man,I fly him and his family out to all my fights, is Don Hale. He owns 24 TRT clinics across the country yet Floyd doesn't know what TRT is. Come on now.

- Gabriel Montoya
bam bam is offline  Top
Old 05-29-2012, 07:59 PM   #28
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam bam View Post
Hes now claiming that he doesn't know what TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) is. One of his closest friends, and I have a quote of him saying 'I love this man,I fly him and his family out to all my fights, is Don Hale. He owns 24 TRT clinics across the country yet Floyd doesn't know what TRT is. Come on now.

- Gabriel Montoya
Where was that from?
Old 05-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #29
happydrinks
@elPrincipeFeliz
ESB Addict

vCash: 666

Journalists and people in the know should be ****ing banned from doing this 'I know something but I'm not going to tell you. Just know that I know' ****. Just report a story or don't. I want a report, not a ****ing riddle.
happydrinks is offline  Top
Old 05-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #30
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

How mad would it be if Floyd is medicating after all the **** he's spouted about cleaning up the sport.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum