boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #271
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
they have already said he passed the test Yeah Gabe is fuk if he continues on this and is taken to court
The question has been raised, passed under WHAT standards? Full Disclosure. No use taking the test otherwise.
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #272
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post
Kelly Pavlik is drinking himself to death, you should spend more time writing love letters to him, than you do on mayweather threads
Knew you were out of ammo.
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #273
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,976
vCash: 9062
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
The question has been raised, passed under WHAT standards? Full Disclosure. No use taking the test otherwise.
You still haven't said who's said they are against this...
Divi253 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #274
rorschach51
Bam Bam Warrior!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arcola Il
Posts: 2,074
vCash: 75
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydPatterson View Post
Who is this Montoya, what does he do professionally?
He is the host of "Leave it in the Ring" on BlogTalkRadio.com, and a boxing writer with credentials for the biggest boxing cards (Bradley vs Pacquiao) to FNF.

And for those of you saying he's a Pacquiao nuthugger, he's a big Bradley fan and has actually picked Timmy to win. Montoya's a class act.
rorschach51 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #275
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,675
vCash: 75
Wink Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Knew you were out of ammo.
Nope just got work tomorrow.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #276
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divi253 View Post
Ok so who has said they think it's not needed? I just hadn't seen any posts sayin that but you keep asking why someone is against it.. just wondering what you're basing that off...
Do you agree this is a perfectly reasonable request? Yet it is being avoided like the plague.
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #277
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,976
vCash: 9062
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by thawk888 View Post
First and only mistake. You make sense.
Must be.. seeing as how none of them wanna respond to my posts. Shaunster left after that... Rico stopped posting on the subject after it was asked how the two situations were alike and it was explained how different they were.. Hermit hasn't responded to who's against full disclosure of these items..
Divi253 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #278
rorschach51
Bam Bam Warrior!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arcola Il
Posts: 2,074
vCash: 75
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
Against what bad journalism? That is what Gabe is doing. If he continues GBP and USADA will end his career
He's investigating a possible story, that's what journalists do. How in the world do you consider that bad journalism?
rorschach51 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #279
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Oh, and Carl Froch appeared to be the sole cause of that bust-up. He made Floyd lose 10,000 dollars in a bet with Fiddy Cent. Just throwing that out there. Don't shoot the messenger.
Floyd DKSAB and fiddy does? Not surprised.
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:10 PM   #280
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,976
vCash: 9062
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Do you agree this is a perfectly reasonable request? Yet it is being avoided like the plague.
It is.. still not seeing how it's being avoided though? Who's avoiding it? I just don't see what you're basing all these posts off of... Are you saying Floyd fans are against it or avoiding it? Or are you saying Floyd is? Either way, what are you basing this off of? People stating it's bull****? Because that doesn't mean they are against it or avoiding it, they are just speaking they're opinion on how dumb this situation sounds.
Divi253 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #281
rorschach51
Bam Bam Warrior!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arcola Il
Posts: 2,074
vCash: 75
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
so who is tis Gabriel Montoya?
He is the host of "Leave it in the Ring" on BlogTalkRadio.com, and a boxing writer with credentials from the biggest PPV cards (Bradley/Pacquiao PPV) to FNF.

And for those of you saying he's a Pacquiao nuthugger, he's a big Bradley fan and has actually picked Timmy to win. Montoya's a class act.
rorschach51 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #282
rorschach51
Bam Bam Warrior!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arcola Il
Posts: 2,074
vCash: 75
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermit View Post
the cease and desist letter?
lol
rorschach51 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #283
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divi253 View Post
You still haven't said who's said they are against this...
You are for it or you are against it. The idea is being ignored and shouted down. Why is that.

One more time guys. What is wrong with providing Montoya (and the boxing world) the information he requests in answer to the cease and desist letter?

Floyd wants to clean up the sport.
Stop the BS that the USADA is beyond reproach.
This is simple. Full disclosure of the documents on the testing and protocol.
You keep saying who can be against testing other than cheats?
Well, who can be against verifying the testing except for cheats?
Floyd started this.
Golden Boy Promotions Lawyers opened this door. I had no idea the tests might be skewed until THEY brought it up. Now it is up to them to ease the mind of the boxing world on this subject.

This is easy. Explain why this isn't a reasonable request. And please PimpC, no more of this **** that the USADA is the gold standard and simply cannot be questioned. People with brains simply know bettter.
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #284
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bumfuck, Egypt
Posts: 22,190
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divi253 View Post
It is.. still not seeing how it's being avoided though? Who's avoiding it? I just don't see what you're basing all these posts off of... Are you saying Floyd fans are against it or avoiding it? Or are you saying Floyd is? Either way, what are you basing this off of? People stating it's bull****? Because that doesn't mean they are against it or avoiding it, they are just speaking they're opinion on how dumb this situation sounds.
I have better things to do at the moment. If you don't see it, you don't want to see it. You are the only person to say it is reasonable. Why is that? The whole thread is about ridiculing the idea that Floyd should have to do it after it was the GBP lawyers that brought it to our attention. Take it up with them if they decline the opportunity to set the record straight by providing the information that Montoya requested.
Hermit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #285
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,976
vCash: 9062
Default Re: Is something BIG brewing with Mayweather . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
You are for it or you are against it. The idea is being ignored and shouted down. Why is that.

One more time guys. What is wrong with providing Montoya (and the boxing world) the information he requests in answer to the cease and desist letter?

Floyd wants to clean up the sport.
Stop the BS that the USADA is beyond reproach.
This is simple. Full disclosure of the documents on the testing and protocol.
You keep saying who can be against testing other than cheats?
Well, who can be against verifying the testing except for cheats?
Floyd started this.
Golden Boy Promotions Lawyers opened this door. I had no idea the tests might be skewed until THEY brought it up. Now it is up to them to ease the mind of the boxing world on this subject.

This is easy. Explain why this isn't a reasonable request. And please PimpC, no more of this **** that the USADA is the gold standard and simply cannot be questioned. People with brains simply know bettter.
I believe they should release the contract information with USADA to NSAC and whoever else important that guy told this to. He doesn't need to see it personally. Who is ignoring and shutting down the idea? This is what I keep asking and I still haven't got an answer.. I don't think anyone is against this honestly.
Divi253 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015