boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-30-2012, 05:21 AM   #1
KiD Caiman
Prospect
ESB Full Member

vCash: 12596
Unhappy Even against bums Goldenboy pays the ref for Deontay Wilder's fight.

What the hell do they see in the gym?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGIef1bhyh8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGIef1bhyh8&feature=related[/ame]

Didn't even bother with the count. If they were concerned for Jesse's health so badly then why was he picked as the opponent?

Wilder is going nowhere. Jennings and Mitchell are the future. Side topic; who do you think are the best US heavyweight prospects?
KiD Caiman is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2012, 05:24 AM   #2
12downfor10
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 206
Default Re: Even against bums Goldenboy pays the ref for Deontay Wilder's fight.

What a **** stoppage
12downfor10 is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 05:31 AM   #3
Cael
Claudia Cardinale
ESB Addict

vCash: 811
Default Re: Even against bums Goldenboy pays the ref for Deontay Wilder's fight.

So...when will Wilder step up and fight his first Z-grade opponent?
Cael is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 05:37 AM   #4
Body Head
East Side Rape (CEO)
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

lol he didn't even hit him for **** sakes and the bum drops to the canvas.....jesus christ then the ref comes in waving his hands...

that fight was fixed as ****
Body Head is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 05:37 AM   #5
anthony jr
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 741

to be fair he fell like he was out cold and the ref waved it off before getting over to him by then he had recovered pritty well but the initial fall to the canvas his body was limp as ****
anthony jr is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 05:39 AM   #6
Body Head
East Side Rape (CEO)
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony jr View Post
to be fair he fell like he was out cold and the ref waved it off before getting over to him by then he had recovered pritty well but the initial fall to the canvas his body was limp as ****
smh lmao yeah right...
Body Head is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 07:08 AM   #7
Boxed Ears
Mirage Athleticism
East Side VIP

vCash: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiD Caiman View Post
What the hell do they see in the gym?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Didn't even bother with the count. If they were concerned for Jesse's health so badly then why was he picked as the opponent?

Wilder is going nowhere. Jennings and Mitchell are the future. Side topic; who do you think are the best US heavyweight prospects?
American: Jennings, for me. He seems to have progressed technically well past what I'd think he would, given his experience, and his work ethic seems terrific. Good, well-rounded boxer with heart and conditioning.

The thing about the other top American heavyweights after Jennings and Mitchell is Thompson is fokin' forty and visibly slowing down, though he had the size, durability, professionalism, and an underrated, awkward, high activity style, Chambers seems to have lost something and can't seem to rebound from a very, very bad loss and Arreola wants to give 80% to his conditioning and pretend it's 100, and all without beating another top ten contender. They've all fought at a higher level than Jennings, but we've also seemed to see each of their ceilings (come crashing down on them) and there's more to hope for with Jennings.

With Mitchell, I think way too much has been made of way too little, as far as his getting his bell rung a little bit against Witherspoon. Henry Cooper nearly starched Muhammad Ali the fight before he dressed down Liston, if I recall correctly. That's how little getting rocked can mean. And Mitchell didn't even go down. Contrary to that, I don't think much about Wilder at all, negatively or positively. He's a non-factor as of now.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 07:15 AM   #8
TaylorSwift12
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

youth is everything

. Jennings is a bum

so is mitchell

american HW is gonna die out

Arreloa is a **** bum taco eating ****

The only Legit HW future

is

David Price
and

Anthony Joshua

both are very very young and got huge ceilings

they also are huge super heavyweights

that have great footwork and great speed

these things are vital

Price and Joshua will revive boxing

in England

HW Boxing don't really need America

once UK get back on broad

the hype train is enough to make boxing a premier sport again.

Every fight can be held in London
TaylorSwift12 is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 07:21 AM   #9
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1231

well, IMO, Wilder should have his first L. I mean he fouled him, rabbit punch and the ref thought the guy able to continue.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 07:31 AM   #10
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Body Head View Post
lol he didn't even hit him for **** sakes and the bum drops to the canvas.....jesus christ then the ref comes in waving his hands...

that fight was fixed as ****

Oltmans clearly didn't take a dive, even a glancing blow from Wilder can do damage.
- But yes, of course, the fight was fixed. What an absurdity.

I'm getting REALLY tired of defending Wilder. Even though he probably had nothing to do with this travesty, he still has to shoulder the blame.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 07:49 AM   #11
KiD Caiman
Prospect
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
American: Jennings, for me. He seems to have progressed technically well past what I'd think he would, given his experience, and his work ethic seems terrific. Good, well-rounded boxer with heart and conditioning.

The thing about the other top American heavyweights after Jennings and Mitchell is Thompson is fokin' forty and visibly slowing down, though he had the size, durability, professionalism, and an underrated, awkward, high activity style, Chambers seems to have lost something and can't seem to rebound from a very, very bad loss and Arreola wants to give 80% to his conditioning and pretend it's 100, and all without beating another top ten contender. They've all fought at a higher level than Jennings, but we've also seemed to see each of their ceilings (come crashing down on them) and there's more to hope for with Jennings.

With Mitchell, I think way too much has been made of way too little, as far as his getting his bell rung a little bit against Witherspoon. Henry Cooper nearly starched Muhammad Ali the fight before he dressed down Liston, if I recall correctly. That's how little getting rocked can mean. And Mitchell didn't even go down. Contrary to that, I don't think much about Wilder at all, negatively or positively. He's a non-factor as of now.
First saw Jennings against Byarm and been a fan since.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:54 AM   #12
KiD Caiman
Prospect
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorSwift12 View Post
youth is everything

. Jennings is a bum

The only Legit HW future

is

David Price
and

Anthony Joshua
**** troll. Price is older than Jennings. And lets wait till Anthony at least has his first professional fight before ****-riding.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:55 AM   #13
TaylorSwift12
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiD Caiman View Post
**** troll. Price is older than Jennings. And lets wait till Anthony at least has his first professional fight before ****-riding.
Joshua

will ****ing shatter this Jennings into a billion pieces.

Prime Lewis destroys any version of Jennings

Klithsckos also destroy Jennings

Face it it's over

American HW'S are gone forever.

As is the Middle Weights

the two best divisions historically :(
TaylorSwift12 is offline  Top
Old 05-30-2012, 08:02 AM   #14
KiD Caiman
Prospect
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorSwift12 View Post
Joshua

will ****ing shatter this Jennings into a billion pieces.

Prime Lewis destroys any version of Jennings

Klithsckos also destroy Jennings

Face it it's over

American HW'S are gone forever.

As is the Middle Weights

the two best divisions historically :(
k.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:03 AM   #15
zxcvbnm
#TeamHWFuture
ESB Addict

vCash: 544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post

How can you talk about US heavyweight prospects without metioning Malik Scott? 33-0.

zxcvbnm is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum