Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 02-26-2014, 04:58 PM   #1
KievGhetto
Journeyman

vCash: 500
Default Why do Khan's fans hate Kell Brook so much

I can just feel the pure 'hate', 'jealousy' coming through

It's like they see him as a massive threat, they are threatened by him in a sport which they just follow one boxer.

Anyone who disses their beloved bum Khan they will always hate.

I doubt Khan will ever get in the ring with a puncher like Brook, seeing as he's tried to avoid guys with a dig.

They say Brook doesn't deserve his chance.... It's not like Khan is a world champ on good form or anything... quite the opposite, if boxing was like Tennis and based on results/current form Khan would need Brook,Khans is just a celeb big name, that is it, end of, thats all he brings.

Eubank gave Calzaghe a chance, Froch gave Groves a chance, etc etc etc not that Khan is eubank or Froch far from it, but his celeb name makes him up there cause he one of the most talked about boxers.

They keep banging in about Brook not fighting anyone but Khans resume is full of average feather fisted guys of way past their prime 'names'.Khan has too much of a poor resume for khan fan boys to say a word. The senchenko win is pretty much the same as Khans best wins, Khan gets Ko'd and beaten by bums, and knocked down in almost every fight.

Brook is quality fighter, who knows how good he is gonna be, the level of disrespect is wrong, he's had bad luck.
One things for certain is Khans fans hate him with a passion, and see him as a threat, it's odd .. buts its like their whole interest in boxing revolves around one fighter.

they know Brook would KO Khan, too powerful too slick and too accurate.

Last edited by KievGhetto; 02-26-2014 at 05:10 PM.
KievGhetto is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2014, 05:07 PM   #2
RoughD
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1807
Default Re: Why do Khan's fans hate Kell Brook so much

Brook does indeed KO khan
RoughD is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2014, 05:08 PM   #3
BretN
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

One word.. Fear
BretN is offline  Top
Old 02-26-2014, 05:20 PM   #4
SHOESHINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BretN View Post
One word.. Fear
SHOESHINE is offline  Top
Old 02-27-2014, 03:16 PM   #5
Rangersfan1982
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BretN View Post
One word.. Fear
Exactly.
Rangersfan1982 is offline  Top
Old 02-27-2014, 03:22 PM   #6
Bub
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 528

I've never noticed any hate for Kell Brook from anyone.

Kell needs to stop obsessing over Khan though. If he really wants to fight Khan so bad he should go out, get some big wins and make a name for himself.
Bub is offline  Top
Old 02-27-2014, 03:32 PM   #7
Solarse
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 840

****ing beat a top 10 fighter then brook can talk all day long, simply fought no one
Solarse is offline  Top
Old 02-28-2014, 09:38 AM   #8
chic
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Khan fans are a bunch of ****stani who are quite stupid and believe he can KO Floyd, I wouldn't listen to a word they say but Khan isn't taking this fight with Brooks till he loses another fight and then when he needs it they will make it happen in the UK.

Khan will fight Ortiz and after Ortiz quits Khan will challenges Floyd like he has just beaten the best.
chic is offline  Top
Old 02-28-2014, 10:13 AM   #9
critix
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarse View Post
****ing beat a top 10 fighter then brook can talk all day long, simply fought no one
agree... i wasn't anti brook before early 2013.... i was in fact going to fly down to watch teh fight live with kell brook vs alexander.... but when the funny business started with him pulling out of the fight twice... ducking an offer from timothy bradley (a win over him would give him the fame he desperately needs) i started to wonder about his ability, mental toughness and dedication.

1+ year later he is in the same position and the only thing he did was beat an old man in senchenko... the same guy PM schooled... and he is still waiting around for his first title shot which "will" happen later this year unless he get's scared and pulls out since shawn porter has made it clear he ain't going to the UK.. he's becoming a laughingstock in britian and all he does is call out khan.

as you said above... fight a COUPLE credible opponents and you can talk all day and never mind khan you can call out mayweather, pacquaio, etc. But don't be talking shit when you ain't shit yourself and haven't fought anyone besides tomato cans.

and all this fear BS is exactly that BS.... khan doesn't get shit from fighting brook except $$$... now that floyd has rejected him he knows he needs a few names under his belt to get that shot... brook is not going get him that fight.... if borok gets a couple solid wins at 147 against good names, there's no doubt in my mind khan will take the fight... he was on record saying he would fight brook if he beat alexander (on sky sports) one year ago... what did brook do? duck alexander lol

Step up, earn the respect, talk. Got no problems with that.
critix is offline  Top
Old 02-28-2014, 11:39 AM   #10
Jaiston
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I've not seen any hatred towards Kell Brook.

Brook is just a non-entity who needs to step up to the next level.

The whole situation reminds of of Calzaghe/ Froch.

EDIT: Although reading the OP, what a bad wum.
Jaiston is offline  Top
Old 02-28-2014, 12:22 PM   #11
second to none
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Kell batters Khan, i have had massive criticisms of Brook in the past but he stops glass chin Amir Khant. Oh and if he fights and beats Khan Brook will still get beat at the very top, Khan isn't top level neither is Brook.
second to none is offline  Top
Old 02-28-2014, 12:58 PM   #12
Vyborg1917
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 161

I'd favour Brook, but extending the begging bowl isn't a good look.

He and his team have lacked bravery and boldness in the plotting a career path that would've brought him greater prominence.
Vyborg1917 is offline  Top
Old 02-28-2014, 01:12 PM   #13
Furey
EST & REG 2009
ESB Addict

How does Khan look to avoid fighters with a dig?

Maidana
Garcia
Prescott
Judah

The above 4 for a start are hardly feather fisted.

I'd love to see Brook v Khan, it'd be a great fight. Will it happen? Who knows but it should. That said, I'm not sure the timing is right at the minute. For a start, Brook hasn't really beaten anyone of note and really needs to start making waves this year and secondly Khan needs to put in a solid performance against a name.

Add a world title to this fight and it has everything.
Furey is offline  Top
Old 02-28-2014, 01:34 PM   #14
CupidStunt
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Kell 'I'll do Pacquiao' Brook needs to realise he is a NOBODY on the world stage. He's fought nobody... bottled it against Alexander, conveniently injured twice in training for by far his biggest fight to date, im not buying it. For a guy like Khan whos consistently gone to fight top contenders in their backyards, having Kell yap on about fighting him must get pretty damn irritating

The fight makes no sense for Khan right now anyway, Brook could beat him but considering he's unproven at world level its high risk, low reward. Khan is much better off fighting guys like Guerrero, Porter etc that will get him his shot at Floyd. Beating Brook proves nothing
CupidStunt is offline  Top
Old 02-28-2014, 02:00 PM   #15
FastBoxer
ESB Addict

vCash: 262

World Ghetto that's the reason.
FastBoxer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum