Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-31-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Billy Joe Saunders/Bradley Pryce..Stephen Smith, Buglioni tommorow night

Biggest test of Billy Joe's career? Should be, Pryce has had a few decent wins of late, against Butler and Mendy.

I can't see BJS getting rid of Pryce early on, Bradley can be awkward and fairly elusive at times.

Predictions?

Stephen Smith's opponent [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Buglioni's opponent, an outstanding record of 3 wins, no KO's 20 losses, only been stopped twice

Mitchell 'The Baby Faced Assasin' Smith makes his pro debut against James Ancliff, that's a tough fight for his debut! Can anyone tell me about Smith's amateur background?

Also Lewis Pettitt, 21 year old 7-0 Featherweight is on the card, anybody kno much about him?

Anybody else think Saunders looks a bit less fleshy?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3IV3QGCzQU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YwPeD74Rkk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWyLOqpEYIQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVUm-5q0s9s[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjaF71bX7mI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGGGSX5Qs7U[/ame]
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Default Re: Billy Joe Saunders/Bradley Pryce..Stephen Smith, Buglioni tommorow night

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj3uzxrVBcs&feature=g-all-u[/ame]

Listen to the first 20 seconds of this...Kugan starts talking like a Jamaican and these two are just looking at him like 'What a bell end'
Old 05-31-2012, 04:01 PM   #3
roe

vCash:
Default Re: Billy Joe Saunders/Bradley Pryce..Stephen Smith, Buglioni tommorow night

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Listen to the first 20 seconds of this...Kugan starts talking like a Jamaican and these two are just looking at him like 'What a bell end'

Kugan's hilarious.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
Anaboilc lion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Anaboilc lion is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 05:04 PM   #5
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

This thread is an utter failure, thanks for the comments guys
Old 05-31-2012, 05:08 PM   #6
joegrundy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2592

The card is very poor again, Billy will win quite easily and every other fight is a mismatch.

Frank needs to improve the quality of his recent cards.
joegrundy is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 05:09 PM   #7
roe

vCash:

Sorry BA.

Pryce ought to be a good test for BJS but I do like the look of Saunders. I think his speed will be too much though and he'll stop Bradley with body shots after 2 or 3 rounds. Saunders KO 2.

Smith's opponent looks crap but he is from the same country as the hardest puncher in boxing history, Edwin Valero. But I'm not sure that saying is gonna catch on. Smith TKO 1.

Buglioni's fight also looks pretty one sided so I'ma go for another quick TKO win. Frankie TKO 3.

The rest of the card will be filled with unknown prospect against unknown bum. Everyone else TKO 1.

Keysey to win the event by asking Enzo Maccarinelli something about Mickey's fish and chips.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:28 AM   #8
Samurai's Slice
ESB Legend
East Side Guru

Location: Follow my blog, Boxing Legends on Facebook for the most up to date boxing news!
vCash: 163

Nice test for Saunders, Boulden was but Pryce is better then him IMO, Still BJS is one of my favorite prospects and will win easily I think by Stoppage.

Buglioni and Smith win, ugly fights they are in.
Samurai's Slice is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2012, 03:38 AM   #9
Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

What's the story with Buglioni? All I know is he sells a few tickets and has done alright so far...

Looks like VVarren has plans for him though; very active for one of his fighters - 5th fight in 7 months!
Lilo is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2012, 03:44 AM   #10
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

I've heard that BJS absolutely cained Mendy in sparring, so I'm not sure Bradley will offer too much trouble for him. I really like Billy, and I expect him to dominate if I'm honest.

Nice to see Buglioni out again. Needs to step up his competition tho
Vano-Irons is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2012, 04:00 AM   #11
Clint Eastwood
Do You Feel Lucky, Punk?!
ESB Full Member

I like BJS and unlike the other Olympians has been very Active lately.
Clint Eastwood is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2012, 04:24 AM   #12
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
What's the story with Buglioni? All I know is he sells a few tickets and has done alright so far...

Looks like VVarren has plans for him though; very active for one of his fighters - 5th fight in 7 months!
Has pretty good power, didn't look great in his last fight, remember him being wobbled IIRC.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:26 AM   #13
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Anyone else think Billy Joe is starting improve his physique? Slowly but surely he's getting there, still think he can make 154 though.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:59 AM   #14
kosaros
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 999

Stephen Smith steps up for his biggest challenge since Lee Selby temporarily derailed his plans towards a 'world' title shot, as he takes on tough Venezuelan Jose Luis Graterol.

Since returning to the fight game in 2011, Graterol has fought all across Europe against former champions and touted prospects, with his last 7 fights spanning 5 countries.

He took former WBC featherweight champion Vitali Tajbert the distance, losing by just two points on one judges scorecard. Touted prospects like Joe Murray and Khedafi Djelkhir also had to settle for points victories, with the latter scraping by with a close, perhaps contentious decision. In his last fight two weeks ago, Graterol took on former WBU title challenger Angel Hugo Ramirez and made him work hard for a points decision.

A true road warrior, Graterol built up a respectable 13-8-4 record in his native country before deciding to chase his dream in Europe and set sail on a journey that took him 5 years to complete. Thankfully, the wait for him to arrive made promoters so eager to stage him on their shows alongside their best fighters that he has fought an amazing 7 times inside 8 months, with it soon to be 8 after tonight!

Stephen Smith has a record of 14-1.
kosaros is offline  Top
Old 06-01-2012, 06:20 AM   #15
harry the haddo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

going to be ringside for the first time tonight, so looking forward to this.
to echo anothe rposter what's the story with buglioni? how good is he?
the other smith, the young debutant, looks to have a good amateur background so will be interesting to see how good he looks.
are any of the others decent prospects?
harry the haddo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum