boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-31-2012, 09:19 PM   #61
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Gabriel Montoya on Bunce's Boxing Hour...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh... View Post
You want me to spoonfeed you? Google it, do some research. I'm going to eat.
you aint got it ok
PrinceN is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2012, 09:19 PM   #62
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Mayweather fans repeatedly churned out his line about 'cleaning up the sport' and praised him for doing that. Now when someone else is genuinely trying to expose the PED issue, they hate him for it.

Pathetic.
I mean I thought the Floyd fans were all for it, Obviously we know the truth, its not about cleaning up the sport, its about them clinging to Floyds *****.
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:19 PM   #63
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
Excellent post I agree 100%.
You have no ****in clue what ANYONE really posts. You just glance over, and assume what they say, or just think "They's Hatin!!"
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:19 PM   #64
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
Personally, I care less which one they use. I am curious which MOGht be better. But I have no horse in this.

It's funny how the usual group of floyd fanboys ONLY want USADA....because that's who floyd wants. How ****in brainwashed can some posters be!!!
I don't care which one they use. I like USADA more because they are the authority and have more experience bu VADA is fine as well. As long as a boxer is willing to do more than the standard commission testing I'm all for it.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #65
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 9062

Quote:
The cotto/may was one testing case, i'm not saying they only did cir on one of their samples, they did it for all their samples - but it was one case overall. 90% of the time for cases, unless 4:1 is breached, USADA won't do CIR from the onset of testing (I'm talking for all sport here). ONe case can have mutiple samples to be tested.
Ok, provide a link thats not gossip from Conte or Montoya stating they will only test for over 4:1. I've provided one stating that is false and I'm guessing it's more recent than anything you'll find if you find anything.
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #66
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

The floyd fanboys constantly raise the bar on the level of stupidity this board reaches.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #67
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I don't see why people are hating on him so much.
I don't see why he should be hated, either. He should be commended.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:21 PM   #68
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
I don't care which one they use. I like USADA more because they are the authority and have more experience bu VADA is fine as well. As long as a boxer is willing to do more than the standard commission testing I'm all for it.
I havent seen people say dont mess with VADA most people are saying "take the damn test" besides pac****s and floyd haters who some how think USADA is up to something
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:23 PM   #69
meh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceN View Post
you aint got it ok
When the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA) announced that Light Welterweight boxing champion Lamont Peterson had tested positive for the anabolic steroid testosterone, it was a major victory for the new anti-doping organization. VADA has championed the use of a specific type of anti-doping screening test over the more commonly used testosterone:epitestosterone (T:E) ratio test. Peterson would have likely avoided detection if his urine had been screened only using the T:E ratio test.
VADA has chosen to use carbon isotope ratio (CIR) to screen 100% of the urine samples collected by its agents. CIR testing examines the atomic composition of urinary testosterone to determine if it was naturally-produced by the body or introduced exogenously through some method of testosterone doping. Most of the carbon atoms present in testosterone have an atomic weight of 12. The atomic composition of natural testosterone differs from that of pharmaceutical testosterone in that it has a slightly greater ratio of carbon atoms with an atomic weight of 13.
Victor Conte, former BALCO kingpin and current anti-doping advocate, has been one of the most vocal supporters of VADA. He has frequently cited the superiority of the CIR test over the T:E ratio test. The T:E ratio is the standard anti-doping screen for testosterone use utilized by most anti-doping agencies such as the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA). Conte has encouraged all anti-doping agencies to abandon the flawed T:E ratio test in favor of the CIR test.
The suggestion that VADA may be ahead of other anti-doping agencies has put USADA on the defensive. After all, USADA and the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) have marketed their protocols as the leading world standard in the world of anti-doping. It can’t allow people like Victor Conte to claim that other ant-doping agencies have superior procedures for catching dopers.
The superiority of VADA’s use of CIR to screen 100% of urine samples versus USADA’s use of CIR to screen only a small minority of urine samples seems obvious. USADA has primarily used CIR to ****yze samples only after they failed the initial T:E ratio screen of 4:1.
Rather than applaud VADA of their ubiquitous use of the CIR screen, USADA disingenuously and misleadingly suggested that it is still the undisputed king of steroid testing. They issued a “smoke and mirrors” statement that disputed assertions made by Conte but failed to address the crux of the argument in favor of universal CIR testing.
“CIR is a regular part of the USADA testing program for all athletes under USADA’s jurisdiction, as well as a routine part of the anti-doping programs conducted by USADA in the sport of professional boxing. It is completely inaccurate to say that CIR testing would only be done if a T/E ratio is 4-1.”
“CIR has been used by anti-doping organizations internationally since the early 2000s and there have been many athletes sanctioned by USADA and other national anti-doping organizations around the world as the result of CIR testing. CIR is an important tool in our toolbox and we use it strategically and effectively.”
USADA vaguely suggested that CIR testing was not only done in cases of T:E ratios exceeding 4:1. But it did not clarify exactly when it would use CIR testing. USADA avoided full disclosure of its CIR testing procedures and only suggested it was used “strategically and effectively.”
“Strategically and effectively” certainly sounds like a lot less than 100%. USADA needs to make a more persuasive case for how its steroid testing (for testosterone) is more effective than VADA’s use of 100% CIR testing. Or applaud those organizations that are trying to improve anti-doping procedures.

VADA clearly states it does CIR for 100% of cases and their samples, USADA does it "strategically and effectively". More info and specific testing numbers to come, in due course, but I need to eat, i'm starving. What testing has USADA done in pro boxing, 3 tests, ordered by whom? Money
meh... is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:23 PM   #70
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
It means their system is the one working right now.

Look asshole, YES it's dawned on me that Cotto and LFoyd are clean, because I have NOT said otherwise. DO you just say ANYTHING that pops into your head when in defense mode?

I was asking you WHICH one is better, and you haven't given me squat despite being SO SURE Usada is better.

Look VADA's rep isn't hurt by using anyone. WHere the **** do you get that **** from?

Their rep is based on their results. The world doesn't work like you think, where GOSSIP rules the day.

And again, I am not saying USADA covers anything. READ THE POSTS FOR ****'S SAKE. STOP ASSUMING. Jesus Christ Pimp... Do you just read posts and make your own assupmtion what posters mean or something?
So Conte is affiliated with VADA and one of his fighters test dirty but that's not room for concern??? Log off man.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:23 PM   #71
Sweet Jones
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
It means their system is the one working right now.

Look asshole, YES it's dawned on me that Cotto and LFoyd are clean, because I have NOT said otherwise. DO you just say ANYTHING that pops into your head when in defense mode?

I was asking you WHICH one is better, and you haven't given me squat despite being SO SURE Usada is better.

Look VADA's rep isn't hurt by using anyone. WHere the **** do you get that **** from?

Their rep is based on their results. The world doesn't work like you think, where GOSSIP rules the day.

And again, I am not saying USADA covers anything. READ THE POSTS FOR ****'S SAKE. STOP ASSUMING. Jesus Christ Pimp... Do you just read posts and make your own assupmtion what posters mean or something?
In the context of the subject at hand, this is hilarious.

Just saying. Carry on.
Sweet Jones is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:24 PM   #72
PrinceN
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
where that say they dont use i 90 percent of the time? where is the link?
PrinceN is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:27 PM   #73
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
When the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA) announced that Light Welterweight boxing champion Lamont Peterson had tested positive for the anabolic steroid testosterone, it was a major victory for the new anti-doping organization. VADA has championed the use of a specific type of anti-doping screening test over the more commonly used testosterone:epitestosterone (T:E) ratio test. Peterson would have likely avoided detection if his urine had been screened only using the T:E ratio test.
VADA has chosen to use carbon isotope ratio (CIR) to screen 100% of the urine samples collected by its agents. CIR testing examines the atomic composition of urinary testosterone to determine if it was naturally-produced by the body or introduced exogenously through some method of testosterone doping. Most of the carbon atoms present in testosterone have an atomic weight of 12. The atomic composition of natural testosterone differs from that of pharmaceutical testosterone in that it has a slightly greater ratio of carbon atoms with an atomic weight of 13.
Victor Conte, former BALCO kingpin and current anti-doping advocate, has been one of the most vocal supporters of VADA. He has frequently cited the superiority of the CIR test over the T:E ratio test. The T:E ratio is the standard anti-doping screen for testosterone use utilized by most anti-doping agencies such as the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA). Conte has encouraged all anti-doping agencies to abandon the flawed T:E ratio test in favor of the CIR test.
The suggestion that VADA may be ahead of other anti-doping agencies has put USADA on the defensive. After all, USADA and the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) have marketed their protocols as the leading world standard in the world of anti-doping. It can’t allow people like Victor Conte to claim that other ant-doping agencies have superior procedures for catching dopers.
The superiority of VADA’s use of CIR to screen 100% of urine samples versus USADA’s use of CIR to screen only a small minority of urine samples seems obvious. USADA has primarily used CIR to ****yze samples only after they failed the initial T:E ratio screen of 4:1.
Rather than applaud VADA of their ubiquitous use of the CIR screen, USADA disingenuously and misleadingly suggested that it is still the undisputed king of steroid testing. They issued a “smoke and mirrors” statement that disputed assertions made by Conte but failed to address the crux of the argument in favor of universal CIR testing.
“CIR is a regular part of the USADA testing program for all athletes under USADA’s jurisdiction, as well as a routine part of the anti-doping programs conducted by USADA in the sport of professional boxing. It is completely inaccurate to say that CIR testing would only be done if a T/E ratio is 4-1.”
“CIR has been used by anti-doping organizations internationally since the early 2000s and there have been many athletes sanctioned by USADA and other national anti-doping organizations around the world as the result of CIR testing. CIR is an important tool in our toolbox and we use it strategically and effectively.”
USADA vaguely suggested that CIR testing was not only done in cases of T:E ratios exceeding 4:1. But it did not clarify exactly when it would use CIR testing. USADA avoided full disclosure of its CIR testing procedures and only suggested it was used “strategically and effectively.”
“Strategically and effectively” certainly sounds like a lot less than 100%. USADA needs to make a more persuasive case for how its steroid testing (for testosterone) is more effective than VADA’s use of 100% CIR testing. Or applaud those organizations that are trying to improve anti-doping procedures.

VADA clearly states it does CIR for 100% of cases and their samples, USADA does it "strategically and effectively". More info and specific testing numbers to come, in due course, but I need to eat, i'm starving.
Put PimpC on suicide watch.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:27 PM   #74
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
I mean I thought the Floyd fans were all for it, Obviously we know the truth, its not about cleaning up the sport, its about them clinging to Floyds *****.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 09:27 PM   #75
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 15000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
They don't give a **** about the integrity of the sport. They support Mayweather saying it, because it boosted his public opinion and made people think Pacquiao was a cheat, and when the tables are turned, they are suddenly against people investigating drugs.

It's bull****. There has been so much hypocrisy from that group of fans in the past few days.
Jack is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum