Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-31-2012, 08:41 PM   #106
daprofessor
da legendary professor
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gabriel Montoya on Bunce's Boxing Hour...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
I tell ya! in all seriousness regardless who is in question the sport is what we are to be focused on.

and thats my point, if you have one company VADA who is doing CIR 100% of the time while USADA does not do CIR 100% of the time which outfit is doing a better job?

I mean after all we are talking about cleaning up all of sports.
agreed.
daprofessor is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2012, 08:41 PM   #107
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divi253 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Guess what.. 34 say yes and 12 say no.. yet you guys continually post like Mayweather fans are largely against this... And this is asking if it should be given to Montoya, if the poll asked if it should be given to NSAC or another authority I'd image some of those 12 would change to a yes.

But keep on posting like Floyd fans are against this because it's about Mayweather. Seems like you all have nothing else to stand on so you gotta roll with a lie!
bump bump
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:42 PM   #108
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Guess what.. 34 say yes and 12 say no.. yet you guys continually post like Mayweather fans are largely against this... And this is asking if it should be given to Montoya, if the poll asked if it should be given to NSAC or another authority I'd image some of those 12 would change to a yes.

But keep on posting like Floyd fans are against this because it's about Mayweather. Seems like you all have nothing else to stand on so you gotta roll with a lie!
bump bump bump
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:42 PM   #109
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:

That's a closed poll so we don't know who voted how.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:42 PM   #110
Whipdatass
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

If I were a Pacquiao fan, I'd do what Lanceuptheass and Ballszooka are doing. Shit, that shit they had to go through with Floyds fans calling Pacquiao a cheat would piss anyone off, lmao.
Whipdatass is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:43 PM   #111
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
That's a closed poll so we don't know who voted how.
Ok and I've asked you MULTIPLE times to list out people who have posted they are against it.. I've yet to get ONE name from you.. Soo... go ahead, list some names?
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:43 PM   #112
Dillyyo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
Not even kidding, that is it.

One of the threads on the subject actually descended in to Mayweather fans basically agreeing that the woman he beat up actually had it coming.
No one said that shit.
Dillyyo is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #113
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBFred View Post
You're speculating on a phony, planted story that will be addressed when Floyd discloses his test results as part of the counter suit. Why are we not waiting until then? Instead, you are speculating and gossiping like a bunch of dipshits.

Why not turn your focus towards fighters who avoid drug testing while we wait for Floyd's full disclosure?
People keep saying this. WTF would his medical records be part of a defamation suit. What he has in his body and his medical history aren't relevant are they? He doesn't have to prove he is clean just because he said Manny is dirty.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #114
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
Hey if Floyd is clean it will come out ..But this guy just exposed Peterson and Berto ..Its going to be a better fight than the Pacquio one..

Take the Vada Test !

His test results have already been released. None of them were positive. It doesn't have to come out that he's clean, it has to come out that he's dirty. Until then, it will just be a back and forth between people on internet forums claiming to be on their moral high horses.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #115
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
Really? So you've campaigned for many to test? I mean cause it's "about boxing" right? You have been in everyone one of there threads acting like a self righteous douche bag, but a week ago there was none of this talk...don't understand how you can point these fingers without pointing one back at yourself.

No sir, what Ever Manny decided to do regarding testing is his right, he is not required to do so.
But for another fighter to use the term cleaning up the sport, and yet be caught up in something like this, well I think you get the point, this is all coming down on Floyd now, he opened this can of worms not me, Not Pacquiao but Floyd.

My point is this, if you say your about it, then be about it, if you are true to your words in cleaning up boxing be 100% about it, in other words that means seeking the best available testing that is out here which is obviously VADA.

All I am saying is, if you a fan of the man who wants to clean up the sport, see two different methods of testing in which one appears to be more up to date, wouldnt you want that type of testing? or are you okay with what ever Floyd is okay with?

its obvious regarding all of this, its not about cleaning up boxing for the Mayweather clan, its about slandering Pacquiao so you dont have to fight him all while saving face
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:45 PM   #116
illwill007
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
If his bias doesn't interfere, what's the problem?
Personally, I prefer news sources to be unbiased. If he breaks a story about Mayweather failing a drug test then I am all for it.
illwill007 is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:45 PM   #117
Whipdatass
Belt holder
ESB Addict

None of you mother****ers have a clue on what Vada and Usada test for, or how they test. You don't know shit, lmao. You don't know what the **** you're talking about. You're hoping Floyd gets caught just.like Floyds fans are hoping Pacquiao gets caught. You check other boxing sites, and nobody is talking about this fantasy you hope to live through Pactards. #Hopeless
Whipdatass is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:46 PM   #118
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
No sir, what Ever Manny decided to do regarding testing is his right, he is not required to do so.
But for another fighter to use the term cleaning up the sport, and yet be caught up in something like this, well I think you get the point, this is all coming down on Floyd now, he opened this can of worms not me, Not Pacquiao but Floyd.

My point is this, if you say your about it, then be about it, if you are true to your words in cleaning up boxing be 100% about it, in other words that means seeking the best available testing that is out here which is obviously VADA.

All I am saying is, if you a fan of the man who wants to clean up the sport, see two different methods of testing in which one appears to be more up to date, wouldnt you want that type of testing? or are you okay with what ever Floyd is okay with?

its obvious regarding all of this, its not about cleaning up boxing for the Mayweather clan, its about slandering Pacquiao so you dont have to fight him all while saving face
Source for your reasoning on why VADA is better?
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:47 PM   #119
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Ok and I've asked you MULTIPLE times to list out people who have posted they are against it.. I've yet to get ONE name from you.. Soo... go ahead, list some names?
Seriously? You can't pick those names out in this thread? There wouldn't be this discussion if it were the case that people didn't object.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 05-31-2012, 08:47 PM   #120
Dillyyo
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN43 View Post
clearly Vada should be used. they know thier shit most modern testing.
why would anyone want usada?
Ignorant position. At least understand what the testing is and then comment.
Dillyyo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum