Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-09-2012, 01:12 AM   #61
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Frankie Gavin - a bigger dissapointment than Audley ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
I tell you something, there's some proper good for nothing, know fuk all wankers on this site, you good for nothing lazy fat cunts couldn't run a bath let alone run 7-8 miles and then train another 2-3 times a day while your diet is being reduced to shred the body to the minimum, which in itself causes anger, and mental issues, then on top of that you have terrible family issues, and some of you have the cheek to question and doubt a persons problems and dedication. Frankie Gavin is one of the most naturally talented boxers around, one of the top 3 amateurs these shores have ever produced, his boxing brain and abilitys are world class, when he's on form there's no one in Europe that can touch him now at this stage in his career, people wonder why people take there own life's, well maybe because of views that cunts like most of you lot have is one of the reasons. We should get behind the young lads and give them massive support, not put them down. And for some of you cunts making comments about the Olympics, the weight issue fault lies higher up the chain than with Frankie Gavin. He had not boxed at lightweight for a very long time and the gb team knew it, his last fight at lightweight was when he'd won the worlds in Chicago, and he'd struggled before that, instead they tried to be clever and take other boxers at light welter and welter instead of Frankie to make a strong squad, they ****ed up and they knew it, the other 2 fighters got knocked out the competition straight away when Frankie Gavin could of won gold at either weight. So fuk faces before you start talking shit, find out some real facts. WANKERS
Totally agree with some of your points
brown bomber is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2012, 01:23 AM   #62
lirva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Gavin may be talented but mentally there is something wrong with someone that has so many problems in such a short amount of time. I think Frankie might have what are called "success barriers" in psychological terms. Basically at an unconscious level, he sabotages his own success. We see it at the olympics and in the pros. With his talent and skill he should have won a gold medal and should be a world champion by now. Something has gone wrong at the final hurdle too many times for it to be a coincidence. I suspect this is an unconscious thing Frankie does.

If this is the case it can be corrected simply by awareness and total honesty. I suffered from the same problem and always seemed to find a way to fail. When I realized that I was doing that I started trying to understand why. It usually comes down to bad beliefs, a lack of confidence, a feeling of not being worthy of the great success that you are capable of.

Fortunately we all grow in life and become stronger over time. Eventually we become strong enough to overpower our negative beliefs and thought patterns and turn them around. I hope Frankie has the mental strength he needs to make it to the top.
lirva is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 03:19 AM   #63
funtime09
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Mate u could be right but I have belief specially when I begin ring walk I think I'm unbeatable then ha but I had problems what are no longer with so onwards an upwards now!!
funtime09 is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 04:21 AM   #64
StevenB
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I used to love this forum but it has become so fashionable to slag off / make stuff up about boxers who come on here that it's going down the pan. Maybe people don't care, but the fact that the likes of Guvnor come on here and probably just to have a catch up on things and then see a bundle of shit written about someone close to them (much of it based on rumour and completely inaccurate) by people who have never met Frankie is piss poor. Opinions are like arseholes we've all got one but it's the way people go out of their way to be as out of order as possible that I just don't get. Imagine reading stuff like this about a member of your family in a public forum!

Let me tell you something about Frankie. In 2006 I went to watch my cousin Tony Bellew compete in a multi nations tournament in Liverpool. He lost in the final to David Dolan (clearly on pts) and that meant the end of his chance to go to the Commonwealth Games. I didn't have a pass for backstage or anything but after the fight, Frankie saw me on my own, gutted by the ring. I look quite like Tony (but better looking and Frankie came up to me, introduced himself and consoled me. Id never met him before. He then told me to wait a minute, went backstage and came back with a pass for me. He took me into the changing room where I could see Tony and put an arm round him.

Not only is Frankie a brilliantly talented fighter, he's a top man who has been though a huge amount of crap in the last couple of years. To get in the ring with all these issues in your head must be very difficult to say the least. He needs our support and should be urged on by the forum, not slagged off and compared to Audley Harrison FFS!

Apologies for the rant but it's threads like this that are sending the forum down the toilet
StevenB is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 05:02 AM   #65
Nipple
I hate my username
ESB Addict

Quote:
I tell you something, there's some proper good for nothing, know fuk all wankers on this site, you good for nothing lazy fat cunts couldn't run a bath let alone run 7-8 miles and then train another 2-3 times a day while your diet is being reduced to shred the body to the minimum, which in itself causes anger, and mental issues, then on top of that you have terrible family issues, and some of you have the cheek to question and doubt a persons problems and dedication. Frankie Gavin is one of the most naturally talented boxers around, one of the top 3 amateurs these shores have ever produced, his boxing brain and abilitys are world class, when he's on form there's no one in Europe that can touch him now at this stage in his career, people wonder why people take there own life's, well maybe because of views that cunts like most of you lot have is one of the reasons. We should get behind the young lads and give them massive support, not put them down. And for some of you cunts making comments about the Olympics, the weight issue fault lies higher up the chain than with Frankie Gavin. He had not boxed at lightweight for a very long time and the gb team knew it, his last fight at lightweight was when he'd won the worlds in Chicago, and he'd struggled before that, instead they tried to be clever and take other boxers at light welter and welter instead of Frankie to make a strong squad, they ****ed up and they knew it, the other 2 fighters got knocked out the competition straight away when Frankie Gavin could of won gold at either weight. So fuk faces before you start talking shit, find out some real facts. WANKERS
I remember when i had my first beer..
Nipple is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 06:55 AM   #66
Lionheart1

fg was a world class am,he has not had to much luck of late but defo has the skills to become a top pro.
Lionheart1 is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 07:37 AM   #67
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenB View Post
I used to love this forum but it has become so fashionable to slag off / make stuff up about boxers who come on here that it's going down the pan. Maybe people don't care, but the fact that the likes of Guvnor come on here and probably just to have a catch up on things and then see a bundle of shit written about someone close to them (much of it based on rumour and completely inaccurate) by people who have never met Frankie is piss poor. Opinions are like arseholes we've all got one but it's the way people go out of their way to be as out of order as possible that I just don't get. Imagine reading stuff like this about a member of your family in a public forum!

Let me tell you something about Frankie. In 2006 I went to watch my cousin Tony Bellew compete in a multi nations tournament in Liverpool. He lost in the final to David Dolan (clearly on pts) and that meant the end of his chance to go to the Commonwealth Games. I didn't have a pass for backstage or anything but after the fight, Frankie saw me on my own, gutted by the ring. I look quite like Tony (but better looking and Frankie came up to me, introduced himself and consoled me. Id never met him before. He then told me to wait a minute, went backstage and came back with a pass for me. He took me into the changing room where I could see Tony and put an arm round him.

Not only is Frankie a brilliantly talented fighter, he's a top man who has been though a huge amount of crap in the last couple of years. To get in the ring with all these issues in your head must be very difficult to say the least. He needs our support and should be urged on by the forum, not slagged off and compared to Audley Harrison FFS!

Apologies for the rant but it's threads like this that are sending the forum down the toilet
yup,agree with you and guvnor,most of the lads on here seem great,but theres just a select few who are complete ****ing mongs, alias's,i just don't get why people make em,possible closet schizophrenics
widdy is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #68
s.sarwar7
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

yes
s.sarwar7 is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #69
richard mossley
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1022

Quote:

Regarding Frankie, there are very good reasons to be critical of him, as long as its not personal then thats fine. His career has been a major disappointment and to expect forum users not to express a view on this due to fear of upsetting people is unrealistic.
richard mossley is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 09:54 AM   #70
Guv'nor
BOXING MASTERMIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipple View Post
I remember when i had my first beer..

I don't drink you sausage, so if your trying to be a smart cunt like most on here insinuating that I've had a drink so I'm having a rant then that just confirms the type of wankers on this forum, 99 per cent of which have never even put a pair of boxing gloves on never mind get into a boxing ring to compete, so really your opinions count for fuk all, just like the lazy fat cunts that sit in there arm chairs saying certain footballers are crap with no talent, get a life you low life waste of spunk
Guv'nor is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #71
Guv'nor
BOXING MASTERMIND

Quote:

Well said StevenB, fair play bruv, everyone is entitles to a opinion but I can't understand why people would use personal issues or low jibes to have a dig at somebody they don't even know, the best half of the cunts would be crawling asking for photos and autographs if they did meet them. Low life sausages mate.
Guv'nor is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #72
mikey t

Quote:
I don't drink you sausage, so if your trying to be a smart cunt like most on here insinuating that I've had a drink so I'm having a rant then that just confirms the type of wankers on this forum, 99 per cent of which have never even put a pair of boxing gloves on never mind get into a boxing ring to compete, so really your opinions count for fuk all, just like the lazy fat cunts that sit in there arm chairs saying certain footballers are crap with no talent, get a life you low life waste of spunk
Like everything you've said today big dean your the man
mikey t is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #73
richard mossley
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1022

Quote:
Well said StevenB, fair play bruv, everyone is entitles to a opinion but I can't understand why people would use personal issues or low jibes to have a dig at somebody they don't even know, the best half of the cunts would be crawling asking for photos and autographs if they did meet them. Low life sausages mate.
Because you have never slagged a boxer off ever:

Re: which boxers do you dislike and why??
Anthony Small aka Abdullah musthaveashit the poxy racsit, bag of shit. Crap fighter anyway.
richard mossley is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 10:08 AM   #74
Guv'nor
BOXING MASTERMIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey t View Post
Like everything you've said today big dean your the man

Nice 1 Mikey
Guv'nor is offline  Top
Old 06-09-2012, 10:08 AM   #75
DOM5153
They Cannot Run Forever
East Side Guru

vCash: 7562

This thread is a pile of shite, some posters need to showw more respect. After all Frankie is under no obligation to post on here full stop let alone come on here and defend himself.
DOM5153 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum