Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Bigger cherrypicker ?
Mayweather 68 59.13%
Pacquiao 47 40.87%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #31
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Bigger Cherrypicker ? Mayweather or Pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglemon View Post
puga ni nana is actually the worst poster on esb knows nothing about boxing.
yawn! another flomo ALT who recently joined ESB.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #32
ajackman1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
the 2nd barrera fight is because it's the first time in years that barrera felt he is ready to face pac again. it was a fight that resulted in TR-GBP peace that resulted in other great match-ups like mosley-cotto. also barrera at that time gave marquez a tough match-up and pac took the marquez fight next.

the morales figth was pac moving up again from 126 to 130. pac has fought barrera, marquez and morales in just a span of 1 year and 4 months. the 2nd morales fight, it was because of the option in the contract that the morales' camp tried to exercise. morales has all the options for rematch win or lose in a possible trilogy fight deal.
As roach said perfectly " Morales is shot, his legs are gone" And with regards to morales, its funny how they waited for morales to get spanked by zahir raheem before they tried to rematch him. Plus in the rematches morales completely outgrew 130, thats the whole reason why he moved up to face zahir raheem at 135 becuase he couldnt make 130. but pacquiao camp force him back down to 130 and even made harsher weight penalties. Thats my issue, instead of fighting him at 135 where he felt comfortable, they forced him down to 130 where they knew he would have to kill himself to make weight, hence why morales almost fainted at the weigh in
ajackman1 is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #33
Diagoras
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Maynever obviously.
Diagoras is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #34
motownsiu
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

have to go with floyd even though their both bitches these days. floyd "retired" when there were people who at that time were considered a threat to him. margarito, cotto, paul williams etc. i don't know if i can forgive pac for fighting morales after zaheer rahim beat him though. he should of fought raheem, then morales or after morales fight raheem. after david diaz, he also could of unified with cassaymeyor or fight juan diaz.
motownsiu is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #35
Jaguar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2225

Quote:
check the dates. pac fought mosley a year after floyd fought him
You said Mosley was old and shot when he fought Floyd, but then your hero fought him a year later coming off a draw against a nobody. So after denying Mosley a fight for years because he was too good, Pac fights him when he is even older and worse off than he fought Mayweather. That makes Manny a bigger cherry picker.

Whether it was one year or two, you said it in your own words.
Jaguar is online now  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #36
Beouche
Dinamita
East Side Guru

Froch
Beouche is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 01:44 PM   #37
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajackman1 View Post
As roach said perfectly " Morales is shot, his legs are gone" And with regards to morales, its funny how they waited for morales to get spanked by zahir raheem before they tried to rematch him. Plus in the rematches morales completely outgrew 130, thats the whole reason why he moved up to face zahir raheem at 135 becuase he couldnt make 130. but pacquiao camp force him back down to 130 and even made harsher weight penalties. Thats my issue, instead of fighting him at 135 where he felt comfortable, they forced him down to 130 where they knew he would have to kill himself to make weight, hence why morales almost fainted at the weigh in

i stopped here. you are a retard. i already told you that morales camp has the options for the rematch. if they didn't want a pac fight, this would not happen and pac has no option for it. morales' went for a rematch and exercised their option as stated in their 3-fight deal.

if you still cannot get it, i could not help your noob flomo brain.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #38
Beouche
Dinamita
East Side Guru

Theyre both a ****ing disgrace
Beouche is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #39
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
You said Mosley was old and shot when he fought Floyd, but then your hero fought him a year later coming off a draw against a nobody. So after denying Mosley a fight for years because he was too good, Pac fights him when he is even older and worse off than he fought Mayweather. That makes Manny a bigger cherry picker.

Whether it was one year or two, you said it in your own words.
floyd fought him on a 15 months of inactivity. pac fought him a year after that. flomos are proclaiming that it was a great win for floyd yet just a year older mosley is a bad opponent for pac.

meanwhile, floyd fought guys like jmm at WW (ignoring the weight agreement) and ortiz. floyd also retired instead of fighting cotto back in 2008.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #40
Toontoon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 117

Quote:
floyd fought him on a 15 months of inactivity. pac fought him a year after that. flomos are proclaiming that it was a great win for floyd yet just a year older mosley is a bad opponent for pac.

meanwhile, floyd fought guys like jmm at WW (ignoring the weight agreement) and ortiz. floyd also retired instead of fighting cotto back in 2008.
Mosley was ranked P4!#3 when Mayweather fought him where as Pacquiao fought him coming off a horrible draw wig.some guy from a tv show.

That might have something to do with it.
Toontoon is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #41
ajackman1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
i stopped here. you are a retard. i already told you that morales camp has the options for the rematch. if they didn't want a pac fight, this would not happen and pac has no option for it. morales' went for a rematch and exercised their option as stated in their 3-fight deal.

if you still cannot get it, i could not help your noob flomo brain.
lol you say im retarded lmaoo, should have known your a pacquiao nuthugger through your avatar. My point had nothing to whether morales wanted it or not, it was about the fact how they wanted to drain morales
ajackman1 is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #42
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toontoon View Post
Mosley was ranked P4!#3 when Mayweather fought him where as Pacquiao fought him coming off a horrible draw wig.some guy from a tv show.

That might have something to do with it.
p4p#3 based on what? beaten margarito who was not focused in that fight since he just got caught? staying inactive for 15 months? mosley was high because the p4p list at the time was not strong. bhop, jmm was actually the other top ranked fighters at the time. if you would look back, jmm, donaire and even bhop should be ranked higher than mosley. also GBP (The Ring) at the time magically moved-up mosley up the ring rankings from around #5 to #3 to hype the floyd-mosley fight.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #43
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

I think Cherry picking a rematch with Joise Harris takes the cake
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpoh8J75cqU[/ame]
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 06-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #44
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
lol you say im retarded lmaoo, should have known your a pacquiao nuthugger through your avatar. My point had nothing to whether morales wanted it or not, it was about the fact how they wanted to drain morales
but you said this:

"And with regards to morales, its funny how they waited for morales to get spanked by zahir raheem before they tried to rematch him."

and i have told you how wrong you are and you still wouldn't admit your noob mistake.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #45
gbdfernandez

Quote:
This is guy is something else.
gbdfernandez is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum