Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
HeavyPuncha
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Pac getting ****ed by Arum is a blessing in disguise.

We all know Arum is behind everything happened last Saturday. Pac's contract will expire pretty soon and by making him lose will guarantee an extension as soon as the rematch clause will be negotiated. The PAC Floyd fight never happen not because Floyd is scared or any of that shit but because Floyd hated Arum to the core that he doesnt want Bob to make any money for this fight. And with this development, Pac will leave Arum and the Floyd fight will happen.
HeavyPuncha is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Pac getting ****ed by Arum is a blessing in disguise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyPuncha View Post
We all know Arum is behind everything happened last Saturday. Pac's contract will expire pretty soon and by making him lose will guarantee an extension as soon as the rematch clause will be negotiated. The PAC Floyd fight never happen not because Floyd is scared or any of that shit but because Floyd hated Arum to the core that he doesnt want Bob to make any money for this fight. And with this development, Pac will leave Arum and the Floyd fight will happen.
By Arum screwing Pac, this ensured the Mayweather fight will never happen, Mayweather probably ask for a 80/20 or 90/10 split since Manny just took a L, and his stock will likely plummet, and knowing Manny and his ego he would emphatically refuse, Manny is in a rock in a hard place

The decision is pay back for Manny's team trying to negotiate a Mayweather fight without Arums backing, and trying to cut him out the loop, by knocking Manny down a few levels with the decision, he is able to control Manny once again, and is now also able to justify why Mayweather makes much more than Manny
sbbigmike is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
m8te
Oh you ain't know?
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

pac is gullible. he wont think arum screwed him. it's not even a given that arum did screw him, so he'll probably stay with arum. pac's loyal to a fault.
m8te is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #4
TJay
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 138

I don't think manny's stock fell too much in the eyes of people who watched the fight.
TJay is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 12:34 PM   #5
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJay View Post
I don't think manny's stock fell too much in the eyes of people who watched the fight.
A lot of casual fans watch Paquiao, now that his luster is gone, obviously declining, and he aint fighting Mayweather, there is nothing else to see, Manny was built as a unstoppable wrecking ball his win streak menat a lot to his late career stardom and rise.

Not only that being that he's the face of TR and there is always something controversial or scripted looking with TR fights people are really pissed off.

Even they are upset about this on ESPN radio right now, about TR and Arum
sbbigmike is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #6
m8te
Oh you ain't know?
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbbigmike View Post
A lot of casual fans watch Paquiao, now that his luster is gone, obviously declining, and he aint fighting Mayweather, there is nothing else to see, Manny was built as a unstoppable wrecking ball his win streak menat a lot to his lat career stardom and rise.

Not only that being that he's the face of TR and there is always something cpntreversial or scripted lookin with TR fights people are really pissed off.

Even they are upset about this on ESPN radio right now, about TR and Arum
nevertheless, the overwhelming majority of those who watched the fight know pacquiao was robbed.
m8te is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 12:41 PM   #7
Clydebank Blitz
Don't Be Scared Homie
ESB Full Member

vCash: 454

To be honest, I was a MASSIVE boxing fan. WAS. Latley, I'm much more excited for the latest UFC events because I at least know it's going to be competitive, and best of all, the fights actually happen.

Pacquiao has some casual fans, but I don't think to the degree people put it across. Because he is exciting, people are drawn to him. As he isn't as technical as Mayweather, his fans are thought of as not being boxing fans, when imo it's far from the case.

Also, Arum wasn't behind this. Like every conspiracy, just think about it.

Arum wants to screw Pacquiao out of the win? If this guy is a massivly corrupt mastermind, why the **** do you know his plans? You think he couldnt have made it a closer fight? Pac won quite easily, therefore, once the judges go against him, ALL the internet faggots point at corruption. You think Arum wouldnt have suspected that?
Clydebank Blitz is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #8
m8te
Oh you ain't know?
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydebank Blitz View Post
To be honest, I was a MASSIVE boxing fan. WAS. Latley, I'm much more excited for the latest UFC events because I at least know it's going to be competitive, and best of all, the fights actually happen.

Pacquiao has some casual fans, but I don't think to the degree people put it across. Because he is exciting, people are drawn to him. As he isn't as technical as Mayweather, his fans are thought of as not being boxing fans, when imo it's far from the case.

Also, Arum wasn't behind this. Like every conspiracy, just think about it.

Arum wants to screw Pacquiao out of the win? If this guy is a massivly corrupt mastermind, why the **** do you know his plans? You think he couldnt have made it a closer fight? Pac won quite easily, therefore, once the judges go against him, ALL the internet faggots point at corruption. You think Arum wouldnt have suspected that?
i'm not inclined to believe arum fixed the outcome, but to answer your question, maybe arum doesnt give a damn about making it seem like less of a robbery. think about it, people will still by the rematch, and he'll still make tens of millions. manny will remain loyal, and bradley will jump at the chance to try and redeem himself, not to mention, vegas will welcome the generated revenue of such a huge rematch. it's a win win for everyone but pacquiao, and the boxing fans.
m8te is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #9
Concrete
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Mayweather can still make the most money fighting Pac then anyone else. All Mayweather Has to do is beat out Arums offer. Mayweather would love nothing more to stick it to Arum, so its possible.
Concrete is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #10
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

there seems to be something fishy going on. i wonder if pac was on it as well. he didnt even give a shite that he lost, which was extremely weird to watch. most people would be outraged, i won that fight easily, they robbed me. he didnt even care LOL. he even said i respect the judges' decision. either way pac wins. he'll make money in the rematch with timmy. and also he has a fight with jmm, a fight arum wants bad

but if there is any doubt, timmy and arum were in on the fix. timmy had the huge ticket with him at the press conference saying nov 10 rematch and arum was laughing it up
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum