Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #31
funtime09
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

I never schooled woodhouse but defo won by 5 rounds, we ent family my son is his nephew an were both ****** fighters an frank made fight,fight night will tell us all who the best man is.
funtime09 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #32
Lance
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Talk about jumping to conclusions. Something on your mind?
You must be as thick as shit if you can't read between the lines
Lance is online now  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #33
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
Bellew are you referring to me, because if you are you couldn't be more wrong, you know the way I work. I like to bring my lads on slowly so they get the experience in the ring. I was called to see if we would be interested in the fight, I said I'd get back to them after I'd spoken to Ronnie and his dad, as Ronnies trainer it is my duty to put the offer to him which Ronnie had no hesitation and is 100% confident in beating Frankie as I am.
My advice to you would be concentrate on your own future instead of trying to shit stir as always.

I have no need to stir anything! Neither of them asked for it! FACT! You should no better! Look after your fighter. Don't worry about me, I look out for friends and that's what Frankie and Ronnie are! There friends, more fool you for not saying to whoever called you to behave! Your right I do know you, I've learnt an awful lot these last few years too! Especially these last few weeks! As for concentrating on me?? As you can clearly see I've been doing that! Look after your own.. Funny as well that you think I'm talking about you?
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #34
boxing_source
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bellew View Post
I have no need to stir anything! Neither of them asked for it! FACT! You should no better! Look after your fighter. Don't worry about me, I look out for friends and that's what Frankie and Ronnie are! There friends, more fool you for not saying to whoever called you to behave! Your right I do know you, I've learnt an awful lot these last few years too! Especially these last few weeks! As for concentrating on me?? As you can clearly see I've been doing that! Look after your own.. Funny as well that you think I'm talking about you?
I think your harsh on Arnie mate, I remember you slagging him off before on the forums when he has always had nice things to say about you.
boxing_source is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 03:56 PM   #35
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpalmer135 View Post
your so out of order. Arnie is a pro boxing trainer and former pro who goes out of his way to come on here and you just make fun of him. so bad.
That's making fun of him?

You are a weird little character. I made a fair challenge...

a) Bellew made no reference or implication he was talking about Arnie
b) I asked what it was that had given him that impression.

Point out where exactly I made fun of him.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 03:56 PM   #36
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_source View Post
I think your harsh on Arnie mate, I remember you slagging him off before on the forums when he has always had nice things to say about you.
I said nothing but nice things when I left, I've still never gone public with why I left and he knows that.. I left for "travelling reasons" only thing is, since I've gone the same respect was not shown! FACT
Old 06-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #37
Lance
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Bellew you've just shot yourself in the foot, anyone reading your post knew who you meant. this just proves what Ive been saying for a long time you are a two faced snidey bastard ( FACT )
Lance is online now  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #38
boxing_source
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I said nothing but nice things when I left, I've still never gone public with why I left and he knows that.. I left for "travelling reasons" only thing is, since I've gone the same respect was not shown! FACT
Just because he picked Clev to win on points? He was proved right, he did say at cruiserweight you would KO Clev.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #39
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtime09 View Post
I never schooled woodhouse but defo won by 5 rounds, we ent family my son is his nephew an were both ****** fighters an frank made fight,fight night will tell us all who the best man is.
Like I've told two of ya's your family, like it or not.. It should never even have been spoken about mate, you knw that
Old 06-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #40
boxing_source
Contender
ESB Senior Member

And we all know you never left for travelling reasons as you regularly go up to Sheffield for sparring.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #41
KingRendall
Journeyman

Forgetting all the nonsense it's actually a great fight for boxing fans. Just a shame theres all these underlying factors that could make it uncomfortable for the two lads stepping in the ring.
KingRendall is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #42
boxing_source
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I agree with Bellew it is morally wrong that these two are fighting but nevertheless a very good fight.. They may not be blood related but they have a connection with Frankies son. Imagine in 10 years time how Frankies son will feel if he see's or knows that his daddy and uncle fought in the ring.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #43
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
You must be as thick as shit if you can't read between the lines
You've missed the point, unsurprisingly. I was suggesting that, for Arnie to respond so strongly, there was obviously something that struck a nerve. Since Tony made no clear reference to Arnie it was something of a jump to assume he was talking about him.

But considering you stalk Tony, your agenda is apparent.

Quote:
Can you explain how Frankie schooled Woodhouse when it was a split decision
The card for Woodhouse gave him too much credit for plugging away, but he had very little success.
dftaylor is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #44
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Just because he picked Clev to win on points? He was proved right, he did say at cruiserweight you would KO Clev.
Nothing to do with that..

He also said if I was with him id win.. Along with other various points, I could go on forever but I have no need to or want to..
Old 06-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #45
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I agree with Bellew it is morally wrong that these two are fighting but nevertheless a very good fight.. They may not be blood related but they have a connection with Frankies son. Imagine in 10 years time how Frankies son will feel if he see's or knows that his daddy and uncle fought in the ring.
Exactly

Imagine Christmas,birthdays etc etc.. Weddings ,christenings!! FFS there is more to life than making up a boxing bill!

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum