Old 06-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #46
Big Ears
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtime09 View Post
I never schooled woodhouse but defo won by 5 rounds, we ent family my son is his nephew an were both ****** fighters an frank made fight,fight night will tell us all who the best man is.
Finally somebody comes up with a reasonable reply to this thread, seems most people are just concentrating on moaning and bitching with each other, have yee all gone hormonal ?

I'm assuming Tony was referring to a certain individual who is not the BBBofC, James Degale, Sky, Joe Calzaghe or Ricky Hatton's biggest friend, nor Bellew himself at the minute, rather than Arnie.

Should be a very good fight is it comes off, anyway lads, continue on with the bickering.....
Big Ears is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2012, 04:05 PM   #47
boxing_source
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bellew View Post
Nothing to do with that..

He also said if I was with him id win.. Along with other various points, I could go on forever but I have no need to or want to..
Fair enough
boxing_source is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #48
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Bellew you've just shot yourself in the foot, anyone reading your post knew who you meant. this just proves what Ive been saying for a long time you are a two faced snidey bastard ( FACT )
Of course I'm talking about him! Look at my reply you idiot! What's 2 faced about it! I'm saying it openly were everyone can see my views! Are you thick?
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #49
boxing_source
Contender
ESB Senior Member

It was obvious Bellew was referring to *****, I don't know why people would think he was referring to Arnie.
boxing_source is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #50
Lance
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_source View Post
Just because he picked Clev to win on points? He was proved right, he did say at cruiserweight you would KO Clev.
Exactly mate, that's when Bellew turned Jekyll and Hyde and called Arnie a liar on this forum, people might start to see Bellew for what he really is
Lance is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #51
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
You've missed the point, unsurprisingly. I was suggesting that, for Arnie to respond so strongly, there was obviously something that struck a nerve. Since Tony made no clear reference to Arnie it was something of a jump to assume he was talking about him.

But considering you stalk Tony, your agenda is apparent.

The card for Woodhouse gave him too much credit for plugging away, but he had very little success.
Exactly, the same guy has 10 names, he also trolls twitter too! These people must think there important.. When you come on here to slate 1 person you might as well just be honest and post who you really are! I have no time for faceless people it's pathetic..
Old 06-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #52
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Exactly mate, that's when Bellew turned Jekyll and Hyde and called Arnie a liar on this forum, people might start to see Bellew for what he really is
Please inform me what that is?? What you see is what you get.. Ask whoever you want! You should start with people who have no agenda so it can't be anyone in your famile for a start
Old 06-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #53
Tdog
Journeyman

cannot understand all the fuss they used to be stable mates so what its business give the paying public what they want to see even fights instead of watching prospects beating romanian taxi drivers up !
Tdog is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #54
MagicMan91
The Main Event Mafia
ESB Addict

vCash: 179

**** sake, as soon as I stop coming on here something like this pops off. Now where's my popcorn?
MagicMan91 is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:20 PM   #55
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Just looking through your posts it's clearer than day to see who you are Lance.. Lol one min you hate scousers then your praising them then your calling the same ones then your saying your in the gym with them? Which one is it mate? You gonna tell us your real name eh Lance more pathetic aliases Jesus you need help..

Lance if you send me your address then I'll send you a signed photo of me mate, your obsessed with me looking at all your comedy posts..
Old 06-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #56
Dennison
Guru
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Can't we all just get along
Dennison is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #57
smegmaa
Undefeated Champ
ESB Addict

end of the day, ***** made the fight and goes by the motto of: if it makes it makes sense...
smegmaa is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #58
Tdog
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_source View Post
I agree with Bellew it is morally wrong that these two are fighting but nevertheless a very good fight.. They may not be blood related but they have a connection with Frankies son. Imagine in 10 years time how Frankies son will feel if he see's or knows that his daddy and uncle fought in the ring.
oh behave yourself im sure the kid will have other things on his mind than daddy fighting uncle ronnnie ten years ago
Tdog is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #59
Lance
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bellew View Post
Please inform me what that is?? What you see is what you get.. Ask whoever you want! You should start with people who have no agenda so it can't be anyone in your famile for a start
Im not a family member but I do go to Arnie's gym, the FACT is you started all this shit calling Arnie a liar just because he gave his opinion on your fight with Cleverly which turned out to be correct, and for your information a Jekyll and Hyde is exactly what you are ( Snide )
Lance is offline  Top
Old 06-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #60
funtime09
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Oi understand bellew million per cent but were both fighters an imagine being at this christening wedding saying u pulled out,ronnie is a talented fight but so am I an I will be coming into this fight fit as a fiddle I only though two weeks ago had a week off come back fit already
funtime09 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum