Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2012, 04:33 PM   #61
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom00 View Post
Get a grip,Hollywood!
I'm being sarcastic! Loll just look through his posts and you'll see exactly what I'm asking about. One in the three posts are about me or slagging scousers..
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2012, 04:33 PM   #62
HMSTempleGarden
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,353
vCash: 2522
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

its not the same woman ffs.

his ex-girlfriend Emma gave birth not long ago and the wee man was very ill at one point and thankfully pulled through.

Not long after they separated.

The other kid that Frankie thought was his is with someone totally different.
HMSTempleGarden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #63
HMSTempleGarden
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,353
vCash: 2522
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bellew View Post
Frankie never asked for this fight and neither did Ronnie so the question needs to be asked, who did?? Some idiot with an axe to grind! I know Ronnie and he doesn't ask for fights! Kid just works hard and goes home! Someone is hell bent on making a name for himself and I'll say this, it's neither of thee fighters FACT!!!
surely Frankie and Ronnie would just say they aren't fighting if that is the case?
HMSTempleGarden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #64
smegmaa
Undefeated Champ
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chester
Posts: 1,506
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Jeremy Kyle to ref this


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_mk-hTl3BM[/ame]
smegmaa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #65
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Im not a family member but I do go to Arnie's gym, the FACT is you started all this shit calling Arnie a liar just because he gave his opinion on your fight with Cleverly which turned out to be correct, and for your information a Jekyll and Hyde is exactly what you are ( Snide )
I know your not! I know exactly who you are now.. Crolla's mate.. You talk shit about me it's that simple! I've looked through posts, the things you've said about me and the lies you've also said! You are a coward!

The fact is I've never been offered a rematch! My hands have fractured (broken) on 5 separate occasions! They are facts that no one can lie about! You are saying there not true!

Best part is saying I've beaten no one? Well we will agree to disagree all I'll say is I've achieved far more than you have in a boxing ring..
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #66
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMSTempleGarden View Post
surely Frankie and Ronnie would just say they aren't fighting if that is the case?
No mate cos neither will wanna back down but I know neither will asked for it too! The wrong people are pushing this fight and it's disgusting! They don't care about either man or there future cos if they did they wouldn't even be considering making it happen..
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #67
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,342
vCash: 75
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

They aren't really family though are they?

I don't consider anyone ''family'' other than my mother and my grandparents.....

Not sure if there's any beef between them, but the fact that Gavin has a nipper to Heffron's sister isn't really relevant to me.

If they both fancy it, by all means.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #68
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by leforge View Post
Why is Gavin matched with heffron makes no sense. Gavin should be fighting better for a title. The face they are family makes it very strange of the person putting on.
Finally some sense spoken..
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #69
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
They aren't really family though are they?

I don't consider anyone ''family'' other than my mother and my grandparents.....

Not sure if there's any beef between them, but the fact that Gavin has a nipper to Heffron's sister isn't really relevant to me.

If they both fancy it, by all means.
Mate neither asked for it, there is no beef there, I've spoken to both.. Its a pointless and needless fight the only thing it would do is create a divide in a little boys life!
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #70
HMSTempleGarden
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,353
vCash: 2522
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bellew View Post
No mate cos neither will wanna back down but I know neither will asked for it too! The wrong people are pushing this fight and it's disgusting! They don't care about either man or there future cos if they did they wouldn't even be considering making it happen..
family is family though mate.

then again if Calzaghe and Woodhall (i know they aren't family) can get it on then I'm sure Frankie and Ronnie can do it and have a pint afterwards wins, lose or draw.
HMSTempleGarden is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #71
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,342
vCash: 75
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

They're both obviously willing though

In all seriousness, we all know who needs the money, it's probably him. This would sell, let's be honest.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #72
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
They're both obviously willing though

In all seriousness, we all know who needs the money, it's probably him. This would sell, let's be honest.
Oh listen it's a great fight and it'd sell but from a personal perspective I just feel its totally wrong, I mean boxer v fighter is great to see but I'll be honest I've watched there spars many many times and there both class but like I say wether they both like it or not there family and it's not the damage it's gonna do now it's gonna be the damage it does in years to come and the divide it would create! Just imagine for a second if someone got hurt cos both can take a great shot so it wouldn't end quickly..
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #73
KidJackal
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dublin
Posts: 948
vCash: 2323
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bellew View Post
I know your not! I know exactly who you are now.. Crolla's mate.. You talk shit about me it's that simple! I've looked through posts, the things you've said about me and the lies you've also said! You are a coward!

The fact is I've never been offered a rematch! My hands have fractured (broken) on 5 separate occasions! They are facts that no one can lie about! You are saying there not true!

Best part is saying I've beaten no one? Well we will agree to disagree all I'll say is I've achieved far more than you have in a boxing ring..
This.... Surely we should be happy about having a quality pro on this site, instead if giving him shit.... He made a fair point, leave it at that
KidJackal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:56 PM   #74
Hamas
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 330
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bellew View Post
Mate neither asked for it, there is no beef there, I've spoken to both.. Its a pointless and needless fight the only thing it would do is create a divide in a little boys life!
rather see fisheyes (*****) an heffron tbh
Hamas is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #75
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gavin vs Heffron

Don't stress kidjackal mate I'm gong nowhere
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013