Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2012, 05:02 PM   #46
Tony Bellew
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

This fight is gonna be over when David wants it to be! People just need to realise there is a huge gulf in class! David is quicker stronger and far more explosive! The only attribute Del has over him is natural size and maybe durability but besides that I see see this as a 90/10 in David's favour I really do!
Tony Bellew is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #47
matt007
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London
Posts: 480
vCash: 75
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bellew View Post
This fight is gonna be over when David wants it to be! People just need to realise there is a huge gulf in class! David is quicker stronger and far more explosive! The only attribute Del has over him is natural size and maybe durability but besides that I see see this as a 90/10 in David's favour I really do!
Thank you tony some people are so full of know you what lol.

Btw are we going to see you in with cleverly? Or what is your plan.
matt007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #48
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt007 View Post
Thank you tony some people are so full of know you what lol.

Btw are we going to see you in with cleverly? Or what is your plan.
People need to shut up about Bellew and Cleverly, they have already fought. Bellew should find his own road again, infact both guys should just fight other fighters. Cleverly should be looking to crack on at elite level, and Bellew should just carry on faces top Europeans and world ranked fighters, there are other belt holders and other titles.

I don't want to see a rematch just yet, Bellew should face afew yanks and blitz them, get around travel the world and enjoy life.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #49
matt007
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London
Posts: 480
vCash: 75
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
People need to shut up about Bellew and Cleverly, they have already fought. Bellew should find his own road again, infact both guys should just fight other fighters. Cleverly should be looking to crack on at elite level, and Bellew should just carry on faces top Europeans and world ranked fighters, there are other belt holders and other titles.

I don't want to see a rematch just yet, Bellew should face afew yanks and blitz them, get around travel the world and enjoy life.
I know they already fought, there are rumours going around that there could be another fight, so I'm asking the question of what his plans are. So maybe people need to shut up on what they want to see as the boxer himself and his team are the one who decide which direction they take.
matt007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #50
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 9,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt007 View Post
I know they already fought, there are rumours going around that there could be another fight, so I'm asking the question of what his plans are. So maybe people need to shut up on what they want to see as the boxer himself and his team are the one who decide which direction they take.
Are you going to make me shut up..?
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:47 AM   #51
Geoffers
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 314
vCash: 2606
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke View Post
and you think chisora wouldnt be a world champion in a weak unwatched division like the cruiser weight one thompson was from? chisora is not even 20 fights into his career and you think he will never be a world champ, ive seen lesser fighters become an alphabet hw champion
No sir, What I think is that Carl Thompson was a better fighter than Del Chisora is. That's what I wrote, which you can clearly see if you get someone to read it to you. And I'll tell you something else, too... I reckon the Cat at his prime could take Del Boy. Carl could take a heavy shot, was fast enough that Del wouldn't land much, and in the meantime he would be outscoring Chisora for all 12 rounds.

Chisora might get a strap one day, but he isn't going to go through David Haye to get it.
Geoffers is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:42 AM   #52
BUSTER
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 678
vCash: 75
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

haye is far more superior more talented all round.....so can chisora win? of course he can in the heavyweights it takes 1 big shot to end a fight which is why its so exciting to watch i personally dont like chisora i hope he gets a good beating then fades from boxing
BUSTER is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:05 AM   #53
Klitman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 310
vCash: 500
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

IMO Dels workrate will be the key if he has any chance of beating Haye.

Del can FIGHT for 12 rounds which could mean a problem for Haye in the latter rounds if he starts gassing. I think Del just has to keep putting it on Haye as often as he can in order to tire haye out. This means Del is going to take some serious punishment, but if he can ride through it until the second half of the fight then i think he stands a chance.

In all of Hayes winning fights as a heavy he has not had anyone constantly pressuring him for 12 rounds, and in general has fought at his own pace. My point is if haye does tire then del has a chance.

That aside i see the first 9 rounds going something like 7-2 in hayes favour, and then haye just spending the last 3 rounds avoiding dels telegraphs, and winning a decision
Klitman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:28 AM   #54
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,315
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klitman View Post
IMO Dels workrate will be the key if he has any chance of beating Haye.

Del can FIGHT for 12 rounds which could mean a problem for Haye in the latter rounds if he starts gassing. I think Del just has to keep putting it on Haye as often as he can in order to tire haye out. This means Del is going to take some serious punishment, but if he can ride through it until the second half of the fight then i think he stands a chance.

In all of Hayes winning fights as a heavy he has not had anyone constantly pressuring him for 12 rounds, and in general has fought at his own pace. My point is if haye does tire then del has a chance.

That aside i see the first 9 rounds going something like 7-2 in hayes favour, and then haye just spending the last 3 rounds avoiding dels telegraphs, and winning a decision
There's a very good reson for that. Because the other 2 skilless HW's that plod forward using ineffective pressure that Haye fought got stopped inside of 12.

Seriously i can't believe some people give Chisora a chance in this fight.

The TS is onto something with the styles and that it might be more of what Fury did rather than weight that made that fight so one sided but i don't think it was the inside fighting. Fury's feet and movement gave Chisora fits. He was getting turned in circles all night and couldn't keep up with Fury.
Haye will turn Chisora inside out and land big punches at will. I don't give a **** how good Chisoras chin is... he is going to take a beating and i don't think he has the tools to dish one out against a fighter with the movement and speed of Haye.

****. Vitali is old, slow, nothing but arm punches, had no left hand and can't move his feet and still won a clear points decision against Chisora. Now Chisora is about to fight a guy with very good timing, the fastest hands and feet in the division and he is going to win? **** offfffffffff.

Chisora will struggle to get close because unlike Helenius and Vitali, Haye doesn't stand still. Even if Chisora does get close he will start swinging those wild hooks and Haye will slip all of them with his hands by his sides because Chisora is THAT slow... Please people stop basing your opinion of Chisora on how he did against a shot, 1 armed and immobile Vitali... that has no bearing on this fight
suckeggs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:22 AM   #55
JWP
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 450
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

a lot of name calling and kiddie stuff on this thread mainly from the haye supporters, you have an opinion, great leave it at that, we dont know if your opinion is accurate until july 14th. seen it all before with burns/katsidis.
JWP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:35 AM   #56
Fellonblackdays
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 411
vCash: 462
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

What is this power people are associating with David Haye, did you see that supposed power right hand that Enzo Maccarinelli (Glassjaw master) took during their fight and still stood there? Chisora will be taking them all night long, then David will look for another excuse. Inb4Ibrokemyrighthand
Fellonblackdays is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:41 AM   #57
norfolkinchance
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 561
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

a lot of shit being talked in this thread

haye is undoubtedly more talented but a lot of it is smoke and mirrors in my opinion.

and the biggest fallacy about haye is he is incredibly elusive and has great movement. he does, when he is out of range and cant counter back.

in range he gets hit a lot.

check out haye vs ruiz. ruiz was hitting him with jabs from round 2 onwards.
norfolkinchance is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:49 AM   #58
Klitman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 310
vCash: 500
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckeggs View Post
There's a very good reson for that. Because the other 2 skilless HW's that plod forward using ineffective pressure that Haye fought got stopped inside of 12.

Seriously i can't believe some people give Chisora a chance in this fight.

The TS is onto something with the styles and that it might be more of what Fury did rather than weight that made that fight so one sided but i don't think it was the inside fighting. Fury's feet and movement gave Chisora fits. He was getting turned in circles all night and couldn't keep up with Fury.
Haye will turn Chisora inside out and land big punches at will. I don't give a **** how good Chisoras chin is... he is going to take a beating and i don't think he has the tools to dish one out against a fighter with the movement and speed of Haye.

****. Vitali is old, slow, nothing but arm punches, had no left hand and can't move his feet and still won a clear points decision against Chisora. Now Chisora is about to fight a guy with very good timing, the fastest hands and feet in the division and he is going to win? **** offfffffffff.

Chisora will struggle to get close because unlike Helenius and Vitali, Haye doesn't stand still. Even if Chisora does get close he will start swinging those wild hooks and Haye will slip all of them with his hands by his sides because Chisora is THAT slow... Please people stop basing your opinion of Chisora on how he did against a shot, 1 armed and immobile Vitali... that has no bearing on this fight
As per the last paragraph of my post I belive Haye will win on points.

I was making a case for Chisora based the fact that Valuev , Ruiz , Audley did not have any sort of workrate that troubled haye. For all Chisoras faults he does have good stamina and the fury fight aside I cant remeber seeing him gassing in a fight. So by working haye as often as he can in every round, he has a chance of tireing haye out and therefore winning latter on in the fight.

Haye has been out for a year and has only done 12 rounds a couple of times. Delboys last 3 meaningfull fights have all gone 12 against decent opposition.

On this basis I belive he does have a chance the later the fight goes on
Klitman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:53 AM   #59
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,315
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by norfolkinchance View Post
a lot of shit being talked in this thread

haye is undoubtedly more talented but a lot of it is smoke and mirrors in my opinion.

and the biggest fallacy about haye is he is incredibly elusive and has great movement. he does, when he is out of range and cant counter back.

in range he gets hit a lot.

check out haye vs ruiz. ruiz was hitting him with jabs from round 2 onwards.
No... Just NO.

being elusive and having good movement is all part of being able to stay out of your opponents range. Against Chisora even when he stays out of Chisoras range he will still be in his own range as he has the longer reach.

Go watch the Ruiz, Wlad, Barrett fights again and watch how many punches he slips just with head moevement and reflexes.

As you say he was getting caught every now and then by Ruiz jabs... Chisora doesn't jab, can't jab which is why he will struggle to get inside. He doesn't have the foot speed to close the gap quick enough to get inside and doesn't use the jab.
suckeggs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:57 AM   #60
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,602
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Good post by Phil. Even though I was impressed by Chisora against Vitali (and I also think he'd do better against Wlad than Haye did), against Haye he will probably get ****ed up. Haye's style, is wrong for him.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013