Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2012, 07:59 AM   #61
Fellonblackdays
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 411
vCash: 462
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Thread conclusion, SuckedEggs is David Haye and now posesses a trait found in only him self the ability to increase the size of a ring through out a fight to suite his own style.
Fellonblackdays is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #62
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,315
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellonblackdays View Post
Thread conclusion, SuckedEggs is David Haye and now posesses a trait found in only him self the ability to increase the size of a ring through out a fight to suite his own style.
No sweetheart... Suckeggs is a boxing fan that whilst i dislike Haye and was one of those left severly ****ed off with his no show against Wlad i don't have some irrational hatred for the man that clouds my judgement of his boxing ability like most.

I also see Chisora for what he is. A crude, slow plodder with limited to no boxing ability. Who possesses plenty of heart and a decent chin which isn't going to help him win this fight... just take a more prolonged beating.

It's amazing how overrated a fighter can be just because he is thick enough to stand toe to toe and take a beating... which is essentially what Chisora did against a 1 armed Vitali. A version of Vitiali I would have fancied to lose to Haye.

To me... showing you can get repeatedly punched in the face by a 1 armed, declining fighter with little movement... doesn't make you a good fighter. To me... a fighter that has such slow feet he can't keep up with Tyson Fury doesn't translate into him being able to close the gap on a fighter that Wlad struggled to pin down. I don't know... maybe i'm crazy? I would like to hear your take on how Frazier the 2nd is going to close the gap on Haye though?!
suckeggs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:33 AM   #63
indie_uk1
Kong is King
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 306
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

I agree with suckeggs

Chisora is massively overrated on this forum. Haye has most of the advantages in this fight. Whos del boy beat???? i'll give you helenius as well, cos lets face it, he's pretty limited. Other than that he beat ***ton twice which is ok but he didnt have it all his own way in the second fight and it took about 20 hayemakers on a gassed ***ton to end it

Haye stops chisora, he's hitting the deck as well!
indie_uk1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:18 AM   #64
JWP
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 448
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckeggs View Post
No... Just NO.

being elusive and having good movement is all part of being able to stay out of your opponents range. Against Chisora even when he stays out of Chisoras range he will still be in his own range as he has the longer reach.

Go watch the Ruiz, Wlad, Barrett fights again and watch how many punches he slips just with head moevement and reflexes.

As you say he was getting caught every now and then by Ruiz jabs... Chisora doesn't jab, can't jab which is why he will struggle to get inside. He doesn't have the foot speed to close the gap quick enough to get inside and doesn't use the jab.
fragomeni doesnt jab, fragomeni is one paced, fragomeni walks in straight lines

fragomeni couldnt ****ing miss hayes face all evening
JWP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #65
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,315
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
fragomeni doesnt jab, fragomeni is one paced, fragomeni walks in straight lines

fragomeni couldnt ****ing miss hayes face all evening


Fragomeni doesn't jab????? maybe you should go and watch him a little more. Fragomeni does walk in straight lines but he also knows how to cut the ring off and has much quicker feet than Chisora.

Fragomeni couldn't miss Haye???? what fight was you watching? he had some successes but hardly landed everything he threw did he?

Fragomeni jabs, cuts the ring off and has faster feet. He also maintains a high guard when moving into range... all things Chisora doesn't do so your point holds no weight.

Have you seen Chisoras recent public workout? watch the bit with the body bag. When Chisora moves his feet his head stops moving. The guy looks as though he has spent no time at all on learning the fundamentals of footwork.
My first boxing gym, my trainer wouldn't even let you hit pads until you had learnt footwork. Chisora could do with a couple of months there because the guy literally walks forward. He has NO footwork
suckeggs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:32 AM   #66
Floyd-Joy-Sr
Former fighter/poet
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tha midwest
Posts: 95
vCash: 500
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckeggs View Post
No sweetheart... Suckeggs is a boxing fan that whilst i dislike Haye and was one of those left severly ****ed off with his no show against Wlad i don't have some irrational hatred for the man that clouds my judgement of his boxing ability like most.

I also see Chisora for what he is. A crude, slow plodder with limited to no boxing ability. Who possesses plenty of heart and a decent chin which isn't going to help him win this fight... just take a more prolonged beating.

It's amazing how overrated a fighter can be just because he is thick enough to stand toe to toe and take a beating... which is essentially what Chisora did against a 1 armed Vitali. A version of Vitiali I would have fancied to lose to Haye.

To me... showing you can get repeatedly punched in the face by a 1 armed, declining fighter with little movement... doesn't make you a good fighter. To me... a fighter that has such slow feet he can't keep up with Tyson Fury doesn't translate into him being able to close the gap on a fighter that Wlad struggled to pin down. I don't know... maybe i'm crazy? I would like to hear your take on how Frazier the 2nd is going to close the gap on Haye though?!

you done did just called another man sweetheart? **** is wrong with you. take that ish outta here man. nasty ass shit. lookey here. chisora is gonna get effed up reeaaal bad by david hayemaker haye.
Floyd-Joy-Sr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #67
JWP
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 448
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

i was ringside i know what i was watching, haye was made to fight by a barely top ten cruiserweight, the same decidedly average cruiserweight that beat haye handily in the amateurs.

for you fragomeni is world class and you said earlier than haye is better than vitali in all departments (haye is a generally available 7/2 shot to beat vitali) so i cant really reason with such absurdity.
JWP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #68
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,315
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
i was ringside i know what i was watching, haye was made to fight by a barely top ten cruiserweight, the same decidedly average cruiserweight that beat haye handily in the amateurs.

for you fragomeni is world class and you said earlier than haye is better than vitali in all departments (haye is a generally available 7/2 shot to beat vitali) so i cant really reason with such absurdity.
Didn't Fragomeni become the WBC champ after Haye vacated????? Barely top ten?

Fragomeni is world class. He was a very good amateur who also held a World title in the Pros... that is how we guage world class isn't it???
I said Haye has all the tools to make easier work of Chisora than Vitali. Better movement, 2 hands and willing to put some spite in his punches rather than heavy handed arm punches which weren't going to deter Chisora. There's a difference.

I think you would also struggle to find any objective fight fan who wouldn't give Haye a decent chance against this version of Vitali
suckeggs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:05 AM   #69
JWP
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 448
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

yes he was given the title on a cut when he 'beat' ''''rudolf kraj''''

this 'win' was he only 'win' at 'world' title level, this isnt how we gauge 'world' class.

yeah, another year on the slide for vitali i'd give haye a definate chance, another year on the slide for vitali i think chisora would have a chance also.
JWP is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #70
Fellonblackdays
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 411
vCash: 462
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckeggs View Post
No sweetheart... Suckeggs is a boxing fan that whilst i dislike Haye and was one of those left severly ****ed off with his no show against Wlad i don't have some irrational hatred for the man that clouds my judgement of his boxing ability like most.

I also see Chisora for what he is. A crude, slow plodder with limited to no boxing ability. Who possesses plenty of heart and a decent chin which isn't going to help him win this fight... just take a more prolonged beating.

It's amazing how overrated a fighter can be just because he is thick enough to stand toe to toe and take a beating... which is essentially what Chisora did against a 1 armed Vitali. A version of Vitiali I would have fancied to lose to Haye.

To me... showing you can get repeatedly punched in the face by a 1 armed, declining fighter with little movement... doesn't make you a good fighter. To me... a fighter that has such slow feet he can't keep up with Tyson Fury doesn't translate into him being able to close the gap on a fighter that Wlad struggled to pin down. I don't know... maybe i'm crazy? I would like to hear your take on how Frazier the 2nd is going to close the gap on Haye though?!
Looks like I was pushing the right buttons here, do insist on essaying your point about 15 times throughout a thread in a hope that people start to give a ****? I haven't said anything about Chisora just he has a good chin. Haye did nothing at heavy weight to prove he is any better than Chisora.
Fellonblackdays is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #71
matt007
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London
Posts: 480
vCash: 75
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellonblackdays View Post
Looks like I was pushing the right buttons here, do insist on essaying your point about 15 times throughout a thread in a hope that people start to give a ****? I haven't said anything about Chisora just he has a good chin. Haye did nothing at heavy weight to prove he is any better than Chisora.
Do you often push the right buttons with fellas?

Your point I gotta say really suckeggs (soz) . David won against a giant in germany to win the wba title in case you didnt know that, beaten the mandatory challenger in ruiz and only lost to Vlad cos he was the bigger and better man, best in the division. How can he not be better than Del? Who has del beaten? He cannot even win the european belt for crying out loud. Did you read what tony bellew wrote? You know jack crap about boxing with your silly statements.
matt007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:34 AM   #72
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,315
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellonblackdays View Post
Looks like I was pushing the right buttons here, do insist on essaying your point about 15 times throughout a thread in a hope that people start to give a ****? I haven't said anything about Chisora just he has a good chin. Haye did nothing at heavy weight to prove he is any better than Chisora.
****ing hell... you're not just new to this forum, you're new to boxing aren't you????

This is a boxing forum treacle... it's all about debating and analysing boxing. So far i've seen nothing but nonsensicle statements from you with very little backing them up so don't start attacking the fact i backup what i say, **** wit. It's about having a discussion. If you want to pass bullshit opinions as if fact, **** off and write some bollocks on BoxingNews24 that everyone can ignore.

Hayes best 3 wins at HW are better than any win on Chisoras CV **** knuckle. Besides that point you should be able to look at the two fighters perform and deduce how the styles will mesh and who should come out on top. Then you should be able to break that down into a well constructed sentence or two. If you can't do that you shouldn't be here.

TWUNT
suckeggs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #73
Legend X
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London
Posts: 2,378
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The reason Chisora loses BADLY to Haye

It's incredible that Haye is still getting so overrated after such a uninspiring venture into heavyweight division.

Yeah, maybe he'll knock Chisora out.
But his supposed 'superior talent' is based mostly on what his mouth says he can do, rather than what he has demonstrated he can do against heavyweights.

I'm glad at least one person here has recognized that he hasn't yet shown any ability to combine his elusive skills with an effective offense .... when he's in anything resembling a serious threatening mode he leaves himself wide open.
When he went up against Wladimir he showed much better defensive ability than he showed against the likes of Barrett and Ruiz .... but he offensive game was reduced to NIL.

Anyway the funniest thing is many of the people who are saying this will be a mismatch and an easy foregone conclusion win for Haye are the same people who rushed out and bought tickets to this 'must-see' event, calling it the biggest fight in boxing outside of Pac and Mayweather !
Anyone eager to hype up David Haye winning a mismatch based on some petty outside-of-the-ring 'brawl' is obviously less of a fan of boxing and more likely a fan of Haye or the 'celebrity culture' that he represents.
Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old man who doesn't understand how you kids think.

Anyhow, I think it might be a decent and competitive fight, though not necessarily a high quality one.
Legend X is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013