Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #31
The Matrix
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 170
vCash: 500
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

The whole bullshit 'robbery' issue is over shadowing Bradleys performance.

All credit to Bradley, if he can shorten up his punches he'll do even better in the rematch, he'll be more accurate.
The Matrix is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #32
rayrobinson
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,532
vCash: 500
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

There is clearly an agenda here.

If you are a Floyd fan then you can find 7 close rounds to score to Bradley.

In reality he won 3 rounds maximum.
rayrobinson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #33
rayrobinson
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,532
vCash: 500
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
The whole bullshit 'robbery' issue is over shadowing Bradleys performance.

All credit to Bradley, if he can shorten up his punches he'll do even better in the rematch, he'll be more accurate.
He landed 10% / 11% of the jabs he thrown and landed approximately 100 punches less in the entire fight . He won three rounds.
rayrobinson is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #34
The Matrix
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 170
vCash: 500
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

I had him winning 5 rounds, i didn't think he won but no way was it a robbery.
The Matrix is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #35
blacktopbully
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,385
vCash: 75
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

keep acting like clowns you'll keep getting wwe like boxing ppvs

the promoters are gonna keep this shit up as long as you teenie boppers keep eating it up
blacktopbully is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:38 PM   #36
FrankinDallas
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Born in the Bronx, sentenced to Texas
Posts: 0
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
I thought so to he took the fight to Pac and outboxed him down the stretch. I said before the fight that Bradley would give Pac hell and I was right.
Yes you did PC...you sure did.
FrankinDallas is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #37
FrankinDallas
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Born in the Bronx, sentenced to Texas
Posts: 0
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktopbully View Post
keep acting like clowns you'll keep getting wwe like boxing ppvs

the promoters are gonna keep this shit up as long as you teenie boppers keep eating it up
You are correct...which is why I did not pay for this bout.....and won't buy ppv.s
FrankinDallas is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #38
rodney
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,759
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan_Davies View Post
I dont care if your trolling or retarded but either way you can go **** yourself

Robbery of the Decade

Pacquiao 119 - 109
119-109.
You gotta suck a dick if you believe that.
rodney is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #39
Bill Butcher
Erik`El Terrible`Morales
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Phoenix Marie`s ass, Fritzl Residence, Glasgow, Scotland.
Posts: 14,262
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

I`ll need to see this fight for myself... we have everyone except mayweather fans crying robbery... when I find this shit somewhere on the net & view it I`ll get back to you.

Ps. maybe now pac can understand Marquez frustration a little better
Bill Butcher is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:59 PM   #40
ryan_c
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,518
vCash: 1000
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromejones View Post
supported by a user named floyd g.o.a.t a user with floyd in his avatar and sig and reppin501

need i say more?
You forget Pimp C..
ryan_c is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #41
Zopilote
Dinamita
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Posts: 9,639
vCash: 500
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
The rest of your point? What - that Bradley, if he was being hit by Pac as much as is being claimed, should have marked up in the same way other Pacquiao opponents have been marked up in the past?

You do realize how ridiculous that is, right?

Because in case you havenít realized, not all fighters bruise at the same rate - especially if Black fighters are involved (who are known not to display bruising/damage as clearly as Whites, Latinos, etc, do). You donít even need to look further than Pac-Bradley and Pac-JMM3 examples to know looking at facial damage can be meaningless. We can all agree that Pac had far more success landing on Bradley than he did JMM, yet JMM face came out worse.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


When determining how many punches a fighter has landed, going by facial damage of the opponent is not always the best way. In fact, it can be pretty retarded. Because, by that logic, we can all assume Clottey had more success landing on Pacquiao than JMM did when he schooled him last November. Because, you know, Pacquiaoís face was marked up.

Pac vs Clottey:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


Pac vs JMM:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


And I donít even care about compubox or HBO to know that Pacquiao was landing the better shots and was, overall, the much better man on the night. Oh, and Iíve not even mentioned disagreeing with any of your rounds (even though I probably do). Iím just addressing your silly assertion that the lack of Bradleyís facial damage, suggests Pacquiao didnít land as many punches on him.

^^ Excellent post.

Anyone using the face argument is a ****ing retard, period.
Zopilote is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #42
LoRd_inFamousX1
Lord of the Square Rings
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MGM Grand
Posts: 1,825
vCash: 100
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

Bradley out boxed Manny in that fight. A great win for Tim.
LoRd_inFamousX1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #43
thawk888
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern United States
Posts: 8,996
vCash: 500
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

Most posters in general (flomo, pactard and everyone in between) that I've seen, have said Pacquiao clearly won, but where the disagreement lies is in the scoring.

I don't really agree with the folks saying Bradley won, but on the other hand, Marquez soundly beat Pacquiao and Pac got the nod, so I'm not breaking any windows over this decision.
thawk888 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #44
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,757
vCash: 928
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

felt the same way when Marquez was robbed. and I'm a huge Pac fan.

Timothy fought a smart fight when he had to. Same thing with Marquez.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #45
Mr. Minmon
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 239
vCash: 500
Default Re: I thought Bradley fought a helluva fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayrobinson View Post
There is clearly an agenda here.

If you are a Floyd fan then you can find 7 close rounds to score to Bradley.

In reality he won 3 rounds maximum.
Seriously, so many of you have a clear bias and can't be objective at all. It's childish and pathetic. Let's call a spade a spade, both Pac-JMM 3 and Pac-Bradley were corrupt decisions. Just because Marquez deserved to win their third fight doesn't mean Manny deserved to lose this one.
Mr. Minmon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013