Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
AFBlues
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default The Timothy Bradley-Manny Pacquiao Rematch Poster Was Already Made Two Weeks Ago

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

June 10th. 2012, 9:30am
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Are you ready for Manny Pacquiao – Timothy Bradley II? Timothy Bradley tweeted out [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], 11 days before the fight that was so controversial that it demands a rematch.*
As you can tell from the poster, the match is set for November 10, and the tickets – hey, what do you know – are available right now.
At this point, we should remind you that Bob Arum is the promoter for both Pacquiao and Bradley. If this had been scored a decisive victory for Pacquiao, there is no rematch or at least one that is desired by the public. Arum acted upset after the fight, saying he had it 10 rounds to 2 for Pacquiao. He also [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], “This is a death knell for boxing, and I’m going to make a ton of money on the rematch.”
Yeah, well, Arum’s product, for which they were already publishing rematch posters, became far more relevant – and despite the protests the sport of boxing is being talked about this morning – because of what happened early Sunday morning in Las Vegas.
Oh, and then there was this picture of Timothy Bradley in a wheelchair at the post fight press conference. Nothing says dominance like a wheelchair. Honestly, at this point, all we need is Mean Gene Okerlund.
*not really, at least as to “the demanding a rematch” part
AFBlues is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #2
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

Default Re: The Timothy Bradley-Manny Pacquiao Rematch Poster Was Already Made Two Weeks Ago

dude if his ankle was broken like he claimed, he could not walk or stand in the ring. timmy is a phony little bastard just like arum
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
AFBlues
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: The Timothy Bradley-Manny Pacquiao Rematch Poster Was Already Made Two Weeks Ago

Pac needs to leave Arum! Bradley will be milked by Arum!
AFBlues is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #4
Str8ryte
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
dude if his ankle was broken like he claimed, he could not walk or stand in the ring. timmy is a phony little bastard just like arum

It depends on how bad it was fractured. I've seen wrestlers and football players put in work after breaking their shit and I'm not talking Pros. This was high school so I can't agree with what you just said whatsoever because I've seen different with my own eyes.
Str8ryte is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum