boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Did Duane Ford justify his decision?
Yes. He showed how Bradley beat Pacquiao. 13 12.87%
No. His score was so way off despite his reasons and excuses. 88 87.13%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2012, 08:32 PM   #31
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict

vCash: 542
Default Re: Opinion on Duane Ford's Statement that Bradley Gave Pacquiao a Boxing Lesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
Ford is 74

Roth is 71

According to Ford Manny was "missing widely". Could the simple fact to the matter be that they are both too ****ing old to score a fight. How can men in their 70s have the vision to actually see what someone with the hand speed of Pacquiao is doing in real time. I'm young and have better than perfect vision and I have to say that in many slowmo replays I see that many of the shots I think missed or were blocked actually connected.

brickfists is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #32
JabCross727
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Opinion on Duane Ford's Statement that Bradley Gave Pacquiao a Boxing Lesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipset View Post
29-0 *****es
Should be 29*-0

Everybody knows Bradley is a previously undefeated fighter. But his comeuppance is coming soon, on Nov 10, I believe and although Pac will be officially the first one to hang an L over Bradley, he is really doing it for a 2nd time. Let's not kid ourselves here, objectively speaking.
JabCross727 is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #33
Colpolite
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by JabCross727 View Post
Should be 29*-0

Everybody knows Bradley is a previously undefeated fighter. But his comeuppance is coming soon, on Nov 10, I believe and although Pac will be officially the first one to hang an L over Bradley, he is really doing it for a 2nd time. Let's not kid ourselves here, objectively speaking.

Yea just don't fall for paying the PPV. I know that Pac is going to win on Nov.10 but they ain't getting my money that's for sure
Colpolite is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #34
santiagoraga
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by showbox View Post
The two bouts are in no way comparable. It's intellectually dishonest to claim otherwise. One was a competitive and and closely fought battle. In the other, Bradley was over matched. There's no way to go through each of the rounds and give 7 to Bradley without looking like you either have an agenda or just an incredibly obvious moron.
santiagoraga is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #35
punchy88
Journeyman

A boxing lesson. How ****ing absurd.

When was it a boxing lesson to catch left hands on the dome for the first half of the fight. To stand upright with no headmovement. When this great display of boxing fails to then simply disengage and move left avoiding exchanges. That's a good start but what was Bradley landing in the process. Flicking out a left jab that was constantly caught on the gloves. Ocassionally a flurry that consisted of wide left hooks and clubbing right hands. He may have looked busy but he wasn't effective. Unlike Marquez who could shoot that right hand between Pacquaio's gloves Bradley is a clubbing puncher who loops that right hand and was constantly being ATLEAST partially blocked by Pacquaio's high guard.
punchy88 is offline  Top
Old 06-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #36
allenko1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Wow. Thats a pretty POS thing for a judge to say after doing a terrible job Saturday...
allenko1 is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #37
Borincano
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizoom View Post
everyone is entitled to their opinion.

but everyone is also entitled to call you a moron when you come up with a stupid one.

this moron thinks it's okay to say a top tier , high profile fighter threw a fight but it's not okay to call some lame on the internet names online.

It is easy to call someone out of his name behind a keyboard. It is a boxing forum to give opinions on fights and fighters. If it makes you feel better to call me or others names, then go right ahead. It is Mr. Moron to you.
Borincano is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum