Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #31
tito44
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ponce
Posts: 2,783
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdigi View Post
he gains money
He would gain alot more by fighting somebody else, and nobody would want to watch him beat up Bradley.
tito44 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2012, 09:22 PM   #32
hookoffjab
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 70
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Eye View Post
Now, I'm gonna start this shit out by sayin, most of ya'll don't know shit about boxing.

You got stupid mother ****ers sayin Mayweather is gonna walk Bradley down and KO him....AGAIN.

Just like with Cotto.

In this case, Bradley doesn't have the counterpunching ability that Cotto has, but he has good footwork, and he's hard to hit with more than one punch at a time.

He lacks the impact jab that Cotto does, and his jab is mainly used as a range finder, but it also gives away his offense, which is why he had so much trouble utilizing it against Pac when he was in full retreat mode after feeling Pac's power.

However, with that said, there are some dumbass mother ****ers on this site, as usual, that say he was controlling Pac with his jab. No, he was giving away his offense, and when he came foward with it, Pac already knew what was coming, and typically blocked all of his punches with maybe one or two slippin in as Pac was countering with his own much harder punches.

But this isn't about Pac, it's about Mayweather. If Bradley doesn't commit to his jab against Mayweather, if he decides to "box" him, Mayweather will counter the shit outta him. Bradley would get picked apart from the outside because Mayweather will wait him out, and be very cautious with what he throws.

He would utilize his reach, and Bradley would give his offense away. It wouldn't be very exciting fight, and despite Bradley's lack power or his perceived lack of power, Mayweather would not commit to many combinations.

The reason for this is two fold: as I stated before, Bradley's head movement, and footwork makes it very difficult to land more than one punch at a time. Secondly, when Bradley gets inside, he may be sloppy at times, but he does manage to land some punches of his own.

Mayweather is most vulnerable when he throws. He has a lot of accuracy, but he doesn't have the impact on his punches that Pacquaio does. Additionally, Mayweather's long lean body would get hit by Bradley's quick punches while Mayweather is throwing his punches, even if they land.

Pacquaio who is a much harder puncher was landing hard accurate counterpunches, yet through Bradley's sheer will and determination, along with his ingrained and trained reflexes still managed to hit Pacquaio on occasion with fast if a perhaps wild, punches.

Additionaly, he doesn't let up. You can't let your guard down with this guy because he's a like a pitbull in his attacks.

It is very unlikely that Bradley would utilize an outside fight plan against perhaps the best boxer in the game. If Mayweather had Hearns power, it might be a different story, and Bradley would be forced to fight outside or risk taking severe punishment.

Obviously Pacquaio isn't as devesating a puncher as Hearns, but he's a hell of a puncher and has a great deal of speed and precision. Even with those assets, Bradley still managed to have spurts where he attacked Pacquaio aggressively.

He also kept his wind for 12 rounds and has shown in previous fights that he doesn't fade. He can potentially come out like a new man in the late rounds relative to his opponent.

Against Mayweather who doesn't have Pacquaio's power, he's going to bully him and push him against the ropes. He's going to use aggressive defense, and his head won't be in one place like Cotto's was.

He doesn't have the power that Cotto has, but he's more relentless, and he's physically very strong. Let's put into perspective.

Bradley mauled Peterson, who effectively mauled Khan.

My point is, Pacquaio is deceptively strong, his legs are the source of his power, but even then, to me it looked like Bradley was the stronger man in the ring.

Is low center of gravity will allow him to push Mayweather against the ropes, and his relentless activity won't give Mayweather a break.

Mayweather will have to work his ass off in this fight. Even when Mayweather lands, which he will of course, Bradley won't hesitate. If Pacquaio can't stop this man in his tracks, with his extremelly accurate, precision power counterpunching, Mayweather won't be able to either.

He just doesn't have the type of power that I can see making Bradley, who has exhibited an excellent chin, and some of the best cardio in the sport, stop attacking.

Don't get it twisted. Bradley will attack all night. The majority of his punches will get blocked, or catch air, but he will land on occassion, even if they don't have the effect of Mayweather's, which they won't, and some judges may favor his aggression over Mayweather's counterpunching.

When you got a guy on you aggressively mauling you against the ropes and keeping you off balance, like Bradley does, it makes it very difficult for you to effectively get your shots in with anything behind them.

This guy is more physical than Ricky Hatton and he moves. He doesn't stay in one place. He doesn't look to rest when he gets inside. He attacks.

Floyd is getting older. A young guy with this type of pace and good aggressive defense, who doesn't fade is going to give Mayweather problems.

Honestly, all indications point to this being Mayweather's hardest fight.

See, styles make fights. And while Bradley doesn't have the impact jab that Cotto does, he will do more effective work on the inside because of his positioning and his movement.

And while his punches aren't as hard as Cotto's, they maintain their power throughout the duration of the bout due to Bradley's excellent physical conditioning.

The best way for Mayweather to win this fight obviously is to keep the fight in the center of the ring, and box Bradley.

But this is much harder than it looks. This is not a small weak guy that will get demolished. He proved that against Pacquaio.

Mayweather would really have to hit this guy hard to gain his respect and do his best to put this guy in boxing mode, so he can dictate the rhythmm.

And Mayweather will have some success with this, but I imagine the majority of the fight will be ugly, and against the ropes.

This will be one of those fights that has potential for people to say it went both ways.

Again with Bradley's opponent landing the more effective shots, but Bradley's workrate and activity are going to be much higher than his opponents.

And unlike Pacquaio, Mayweather doesn't have the power to keep him off as much as Pacquaio did.

Not only that, there are still questions about Mayweather's legs. There are two scenarios, he either chooses to go to the ropes or his opponents force them there.

I think it's a combination because he feels comfortable. Well this is a fight where him being against the ropes could be his downfall.

For the record, I think Mayweather would win. But if you got the same dumbass judges from this fight, they are going to favor Bradley's mostly ineffective aggression.

In summation:

Bradley's aggressive defense and his difficulty to hit cleanly with more than one punch at a time combined with his conditioning, relentlessness, and ability to absorb punishment, will give the 10 years older Mayweather who's not a big puncher, but very accurate, a very tough time.
After reading all of what you wrote, all I can say is: You must be absolutely crazy if you think that Bradley in any way shape or form would be a problem or victor against Money May. I dint even see the Pac-Bradley fight( waste of many on worthless fighters) and I know that whatever showed Pacman would do nothing against Mayweather. Despite what people think, there's nothing wrong with his legs( if there was, it's not boxing related) Mayweather on many occasions has proved that he can box or go toe to toe with his opponents. Check out the clottey fight for example, a Southpaw. Mayweather hits harder than many people give him credit for.

Many fighters admitted that he hit harder than they expected( after they fought him) Over half of his 43 wins are KO's (26) And most importantly, he's a thinking fighter when in the ring. No matter what his opponents throw, he keeps his composure and comes out swinging with strong & purposeful punches that are accurate. He's fought 43 different styles and Bradley's style is no different or no better than what he's seen before.
hookoffjab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #33
Diamond Eye
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: To take what's mine.
Posts: 824
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookoffjab View Post
After reading all of what you wrote, all I can say is: You must be absolutely crazy if you think that Bradley in any way shape or form would be a problem or victor against Money May. I dint even see the Pac-Bradley fight( waste of many on worthless fighters) and I know that whatever showed Pacman would do nothing against Mayweather. Despite what people think, there's nothing wrong with his legs( if there was, it's not boxing related) Mayweather on many occasions has proved that he can box or go toe to toe with his opponents. Check out the clottey fight for example, a Southpaw. Mayweather hits harder than many people give him credit for.

Many fighters admitted that he hit harder than they expected( after they fought him) Over half of his 43 wins are KO's (26) And most importantly, he's a thinking fighter when in the ring. No matter what his opponents throw, he keeps his composure and comes out swinging with strong & purposeful punches that are accurate. He's fought 43 different styles and Bradley's style is no different or no better than what he's seen before.
I've basically said all I need to say on this, but I'll take this on anyway.

I agree that Mayweather is a harder puncher than normal people think, but the secret is out, and the fact is, he ain't in Pacquaio's league when it comes to punching power.

And I'm assuming you're talking about Corley, who's a southpaw who's been laid out numerous times. I don't see how that's relevant.

And while, I disagree that Mayweather has fought a guy exactly like Bradley, even if he has, it was at a lower weight class where Mayweather had a clear size and strength advantage as well as more punching power.

But basically, you showed your true colors when you said you didn't even watch Pacquaio vs Bradley. If you didn't see Bradley absorb shots from one of the most precise punchers in the game, who has some serious power and speed, then how can you even think about how he would perform against Mayweather, and imply that Mayweather would hurt him and knock him out?

You know what, this response was a waste of my time.

Is there anyone that actually has something reasonable to say?
Diamond Eye is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #34
Concrete
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,992
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Mayweather wouldn't attempt to stop him unless the opportunity presented itself as the fight flowed on. Other then that he would expect Bradley to be a warrior that he has to fight for 12 rds, prepare for a 12 rd fight and just outbox the shit out of him.
Concrete is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #35
|A|C|S|
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: London
Posts: 6,492
vCash: 412
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito44 View Post
Why would Mayweather fight Bradley, other than that its a easy fight? He gains nothing by beating him.
This is why I was so pissed off about the robbery, Mayweather would fight Bradley in a heartbeat then when he beats him he can say I beat the guy that beat Pac I'm better than Pac, although I think he would beat Pac, Bradleys style is so much easier for Floyd
|A|C|S| is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #36
Diamond Eye
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: To take what's mine.
Posts: 824
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete View Post
Mayweather wouldn't attempt to stop him unless the opportunity presented itself as the fight flowed on. Other then that he would expect Bradley to be a warrior that he has to fight for 12 rds, prepare for a 12 rd fight and just outbox the shit out of him.
If Mayweather saw the fight, all the stuff I wrote in this thread, would be in his mind.

He wouldn't get beat up real bad in this fight, but he would have to fight his ass off.

Bradley would be pushin his ass for 12 rounds.

There wouldn't be much boxing. Mostly infighting, an ugly, aggressive fight, where Bradley throws a hell of a lot of punches that mostly hit gloves, but he will force Mayweather to have to work much harder than he wants to.

And just like in the Cotto fight, Bradley is going to keep him off balance, hit him to the body, and Mayweather won't be able to place many hard shots.

Of course, unlike Cotto, Bradley won't fade, and he won't stay in one place. When Mayweather hits him, he'll move.

The only opportunity that Bradley will give Mayweather to place hard shots is in the center of the ring.

Bradley is too smart to try to fight Mayweather in the center of the ring. He'll push him back against the ropes and make it a dog fight.

Of course, there will be moments when Mayweather is in the center of the ring, but Mayweather's cautiousness will let Bradley off the hook because Mayweather knows that Bradley is an elusive target, and throwing combinations is not only a waste of time, but it will put him in a vulnerable situation and expend a lot of energy.

This means, Bradley will recover, and take it right back to the inside and push him back against the ropes.

You don't got to be a huge puncher to beat a boxer. Sometimes it takes volume punching, pressure, aggressive defense, and stamina.

Bradley has ALL this, plus a hell of a chin.

This will easily be Mayweather's HARDEST fight.
Diamond Eye is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:46 PM   #37
kwilson71
#MAYDAY
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,932
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Eye View Post
Now, I'm gonna start this shit out by sayin, most of ya'll don't know shit about boxing.

You got stupid mother ****ers sayin Mayweather is gonna walk Bradley down and KO him....AGAIN.

Just like with Cotto.

In this case, Bradley doesn't have the counterpunching ability that Cotto has, but he has good footwork, and he's hard to hit with more than one punch at a time.

He lacks the impact jab that Cotto does, and his jab is mainly used as a range finder, but it also gives away his offense, which is why he had so much trouble utilizing it against Pac when he was in full retreat mode after feeling Pac's power.

However, with that said, there are some dumbass mother ****ers on this site, as usual, that say he was controlling Pac with his jab. No, he was giving away his offense, and when he came foward with it, Pac already knew what was coming, and typically blocked all of his punches with maybe one or two slippin in as Pac was countering with his own much harder punches.

But this isn't about Pac, it's about Mayweather. If Bradley doesn't commit to his jab against Mayweather, if he decides to "box" him, Mayweather will counter the shit outta him. Bradley would get picked apart from the outside because Mayweather will wait him out, and be very cautious with what he throws.

He would utilize his reach, and Bradley would give his offense away. It wouldn't be very exciting fight, and despite Bradley's lack power or his perceived lack of power, Mayweather would not commit to many combinations.

The reason for this is two fold: as I stated before, Bradley's head movement, and footwork makes it very difficult to land more than one punch at a time. Secondly, when Bradley gets inside, he may be sloppy at times, but he does manage to land some punches of his own.

Mayweather is most vulnerable when he throws. He has a lot of accuracy, but he doesn't have the impact on his punches that Pacquaio does. Additionally, Mayweather's long lean body would get hit by Bradley's quick punches while Mayweather is throwing his punches, even if they land.

Pacquaio who is a much harder puncher was landing hard accurate counterpunches, yet through Bradley's sheer will and determination, along with his ingrained and trained reflexes still managed to hit Pacquaio on occasion with fast if a perhaps wild, punches.

Additionaly, he doesn't let up. You can't let your guard down with this guy because he's a like a pitbull in his attacks.

It is very unlikely that Bradley would utilize an outside fight plan against perhaps the best boxer in the game. If Mayweather had Hearns power, it might be a different story, and Bradley would be forced to fight outside or risk taking severe punishment.

Obviously Pacquaio isn't as devesating a puncher as Hearns, but he's a hell of a puncher and has a great deal of speed and precision. Even with those assets, Bradley still managed to have spurts where he attacked Pacquaio aggressively.

He also kept his wind for 12 rounds and has shown in previous fights that he doesn't fade. He can potentially come out like a new man in the late rounds relative to his opponent.

Against Mayweather who doesn't have Pacquaio's power, he's going to bully him and push him against the ropes. He's going to use aggressive defense, and his head won't be in one place like Cotto's was.

He doesn't have the power that Cotto has, but he's more relentless, and he's physically very strong. Let's put into perspective.

Bradley mauled Peterson, who effectively mauled Khan.

My point is, Pacquaio is deceptively strong, his legs are the source of his power, but even then, to me it looked like Bradley was the stronger man in the ring.

Is low center of gravity will allow him to push Mayweather against the ropes, and his relentless activity won't give Mayweather a break.

Mayweather will have to work his ass off in this fight. Even when Mayweather lands, which he will of course, Bradley won't hesitate. If Pacquaio can't stop this man in his tracks, with his extremelly accurate, precision power counterpunching, Mayweather won't be able to either.

He just doesn't have the type of power that I can see making Bradley, who has exhibited an excellent chin, and some of the best cardio in the sport, stop attacking.

Don't get it twisted. Bradley will attack all night. The majority of his punches will get blocked, or catch air, but he will land on occassion, even if they don't have the effect of Mayweather's, which they won't, and some judges may favor his aggression over Mayweather's counterpunching.

When you got a guy on you aggressively mauling you against the ropes and keeping you off balance, like Bradley does, it makes it very difficult for you to effectively get your shots in with anything behind them.

This guy is more physical than Ricky Hatton and he moves. He doesn't stay in one place. He doesn't look to rest when he gets inside. He attacks.

Floyd is getting older. A young guy with this type of pace and good aggressive defense, who doesn't fade is going to give Mayweather problems.

Honestly, all indications point to this being Mayweather's hardest fight.

See, styles make fights. And while Bradley doesn't have the impact jab that Cotto does, he will do more effective work on the inside because of his positioning and his movement.

And while his punches aren't as hard as Cotto's, they maintain their power throughout the duration of the bout due to Bradley's excellent physical conditioning.

The best way for Mayweather to win this fight obviously is to keep the fight in the center of the ring, and box Bradley.

But this is much harder than it looks. This is not a small weak guy that will get demolished. He proved that against Pacquaio.

Mayweather would really have to hit this guy hard to gain his respect and do his best to put this guy in boxing mode, so he can dictate the rhythmm.

And Mayweather will have some success with this, but I imagine the majority of the fight will be ugly, and against the ropes.

This will be one of those fights that has potential for people to say it went both ways.

Again with Bradley's opponent landing the more effective shots, but Bradley's workrate and activity are going to be much higher than his opponents.

And unlike Pacquaio, Mayweather doesn't have the power to keep him off as much as Pacquaio did.

Not only that, there are still questions about Mayweather's legs. There are two scenarios, he either chooses to go to the ropes or his opponents force them there.

I think it's a combination because he feels comfortable. Well this is a fight where him being against the ropes could be his downfall.

For the record, I think Mayweather would win. But if you got the same dumbass judges from this fight, they are going to favor Bradley's mostly ineffective aggression.

In summation:

Bradley's aggressive defense and his difficulty to hit cleanly with more than one punch at a time combined with his conditioning, relentlessness, and ability to absorb punishment, will give the 10 years older Mayweather who's not a big puncher, but very accurate, a very tough time.

your avatar bothers the **** out of me, but good read. I dont know why some guys choose not to read, its a boxing forum and you have a good opinion on this subject

as far as the fight you make some good points, but I just dont think that aggresive, wide punching, style Is going to beat or even be hard for Floyd.

I do agree if Pac cant drop Tim than Floyd for damn sure ain't doing it.

He would have to work for 12 rounds, but damn Floyd is one of the most well conditioned fighters in the game.

I just really dont see Floyd being hit by Bradley, Floyd would really put on a defensive clinic against Tim. I imagine even if the fight got on the inside against the ropes, Bradley's aggressiveness would not be enough as Floyd would clearly be landing the cleaner and more effective punches. The fight would get ugly but Floyd is still a damn good inside fighter. And on the outside Bradley doesn't stand a chance trying to box Floyd. I just think Floyd is too accurate,still quick enough, and too damn smart for Bradley, I don't think Floyd would KO Bradley, but he would definitely win a wide UD, I would say about 9-3.
kwilson71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #38
Diamond Eye
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: To take what's mine.
Posts: 824
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilson71 View Post
your avatar bothers the **** out of me, but good read. I dont know why some guys choose not to read, its a boxing forum and you have a good opinion on this subject

as far as the fight you make some good points, but I just dont think that aggresive, wide punching, style Is going to beat or even be hard for Floyd.

I do agree if Pac cant drop Tim than Floyd for damn sure ain't doing it.

He would have to work for 12 rounds, but damn Floyd is one of the most well conditioned fighters in the game.

I just really dont see Floyd being hit by Bradley, Floyd would really put on a defensive clinic against Tim. I imagine even if the fight got on the inside against the ropes, Bradley's aggressiveness would not be enough as Floyd would clearly be landing the cleaner and more effective punches. The fight would get ugly but Floyd is still a damn good inside fighter. And on the outside Bradley doesn't stand a chance trying to box Floyd. I just think Floyd is too accurate,still quick enough, and too damn smart for Bradley, I don't think Floyd would KO Bradley, but he would definitely win a wide UD, I would say about 9-3.
How come you don't like my avatar? You know that's real diamonds. 100K.

Thanks for the input. This is the type of discussion I was looking for.
Diamond Eye is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:57 PM   #39
Ali_
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 976
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Bradley can't win one single round against Floyd 'Money' Mayweather Jr.
Are you out of your mind Diamond Eye? I mean. Seriously?
Ali_ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:00 PM   #40
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

You need size, strength, and a jab to **** with Floyd. Bradley is small, would be picked on like Marquez was, and does not have the jab that Cotto has. Cotto also outweighed Floyd by 15 pounds where as Bradley would weigh the same as Floyd.

Bradley would be knocked out or schooled on how the sport of boxing works.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:04 PM   #41
Dorfmeister
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dei Gratie, Ergo Sum quod Sum
Posts: 6,287
vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Mayweather will look to offer something that Bradley won't be able to refuse and then of course he will lose every round or something like that. The main issue here is what keeps Pacquiao from facing Bradley in a rematch if his own promoter says it was a disgraceful decision. Maybe Manny stretched himself in these last years to make some money and a homecoming and he's not so interested in boxing like you all are... Arum loses his cash cow and may well look for another.
Dorfmeister is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #42
Ali_
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 976
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

The only thing your long post amounts to (amongst other bad deductions) is that Bradley doesn't get KO'd only cause he is 20 whatever.

He's YOUNG! So there for NO KO!
Ali_ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #43
Thatman
No respond troll pactards
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,872
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Clinic by Floyd similar to Marquez Mayweather but probably worse.
Thatman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #44
thawk888
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern United States
Posts: 8,996
vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Quote:
I agree that Mayweather is a harder puncher than normal people think, but the secret is out, and the fact is, he ain't in Pacquaio's league when it comes to punching
And Manny couldn't knock out a 38 year old lightweight nor a lww with two bad feet. What's your point?
thawk888 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #45
kingmiller8282
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thawk888 View Post
And Manny couldn't knock out a 38 year old lightweight nor a lww with two bad feet. What's your point?
kingmiller8282 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013