boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-12-2012, 10:33 AM   #61
Peter__1987

vCash:
Default Re: Mayweather vs Bradley: The Real Thread

Bradley beats Mayweather?

Wouldn't even be a contest, any attribute you can think of Mayweather beats Bradley hands down.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #62
Bravado
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

So Tim Bradley with such short arms is supposed to rush in on Floyd repeatedly for the course of 12 rounds and KO him with less power than that of guys like Shane, Ortiz, Cotto or Oscar? Of course.
Bravado is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #63
Diamond Eye
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat View Post
Anyone who thinks Bradley could bully and maul Floyd don't know **** about boxing, and if he does decide to rough house he will get it back twice as bad.
Your grasp of physics is minimal, and I thought I was bad.

Think about it.

You got Bradley with a low center of gravity who is already very strong, pushing you against the ropes.

Have you already forgotten the Cotto fight? Did you not notice that Mayweather's shots didn't have much on them for the most part when Cotto had him against the ropes. The reason was because Cotto was keeping Floyd off balance.

Floyd did his best work in the center of the ring where it's not hard to find Cotto.

Think about it, Pacquaio landed almost every combination he threw at Cotto, yet had great difficulty landing more than single shots against Bradley.

Bradley's elusiveness is the reason this happened. He's not a stationary target that FADES like Cotto.

Bradley doesn't have Cotto's jab, but when he puts Mayweather against the ropes, it won't be that much of a factor because Bradley will be targeting his body.

Can't ya'll think for yourselves?

I don't understand how hard this is to realize. It's not that difficult. I mean, you got dumb mother ****ers sayin Floyd will KO Bradley when power punching Pacquaio was hitting him all night with precision counters and was not afraid to throw in combinations and mix it up.

Mayweather will be hesitant to throw combinatinos because it's a waste of time for the most part because Bradley is elusive, and he will fire back even if he gets hit.

This means the fight will take place mostly against the ropes, with Floyd off balance and Bradley mauling him.

And Bradley doesn't get tired, he gets stronger as the fight goes on, and when he does take a break and take it to the center of the ring, Floyd will do his best work, but he will only land single shots for the most part, and he will play it cautious.

This will give an already EXCELLENTLY conditioned Bradley even more time to recover and go back to his initial game plan of keeping Floyd off balance and fighting him against the ropes.

Floyd will have to WORK his ass off to win this fight.

Bradley's work won't be as clean as Floyd's obviously, but he will get some bodyshots in, and he will have a higher workrate.

I can see a judge favoring Bradley's aggression over Floyd's accuracy.

Think about it like this. If Cotto didn't fade, would the fight be closer?

Absolutely. Bradley doesn't fade, and Bradley actually moves his head.

How is this so hard to understand?

Damn...

Ya'll mother ****ers are just stupid.
Diamond Eye is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 10:36 AM   #64
Diamond Eye
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
Bradley beats Mayweather?

Wouldn't even be a contest, any attribute you can think of Mayweather beats Bradley hands down.
Who said that?

Read, you stupid mother ****er.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #65
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAIN View Post
dam u wasted time typing all that and aint no one goin bother reading that bs

lil floyd whoops on timmy just like manny

he's just not in the same class as those two
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #66
Diamond Eye
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Even when I say Floyd will win in a difficult fight, you got people attached to his **** so hard....

I mean damn....

What they want me to say, that Floyd will **** em in the ass after he wins the fight?

Gay ass mother ****ers that don't know **** about boxing.

ESB needs to start just bannin dumb mother ****ers so this site can get restored to where it used to be.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #67
Peter__1987

vCash:

Because anyone with a pair of ****ing eyes would see that Floyd handles Bradley easy as hell.

no tough fight, no chance for bradley, just a one sided ass whoopin.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:42 AM   #68
Beezy
2 Eazzy
ESB Addict

Bradley ain't beating Mayweather
Beezy is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #69
Diamond Eye
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter__1987 View Post
Because anyone with a pair of ****ing eyes would see that Floyd handles Bradley easy as hell.

no tough fight, no chance for bradley, just a one sided ass whoopin.
Okay, lil boy, explain how. Cuz I basically outlined this entier fight, just like I outlined the fight with Cotto vs Mayweather when your stupid ass was saying Mayweather was going to walk him down and KO him.

But that's cuz you don't know **** about boxing.

You only know **** about how to make dudes come to your house and **** your girl and then eat the things out of your refrigerator while you sleep on the couch.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #70
floyd_g.o.a.t
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

I agree with the OP.

Bradley wont beat Floyd but boy he will make it hard and would go down fighting like a champ, I see Timothy winning around 3 rounds.
floyd_g.o.a.t is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #71
Diamond Eye
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd_g.o.a.t View Post
I agree with the OP.

Bradley wont beat Floyd but boy he will make it hard and would go down fighting like a champ, I see Timothy winning around 3 rounds.
I think it could be closer. 8-4 or 7-5.

It depends on the judges.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #72
Peter__1987

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Eye View Post
You only know **** about how to make dudes come to your house and **** your girl and then eat the things out of your refrigerator while you sleep on the couch.
dont hate lil floyd
Old 06-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #73
TheGreat
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Eye View Post
Your grasp of physics is minimal, and I thought I was bad.

Think about it.

You got Bradley with a low center of gravity who is already very strong, pushing you against the ropes.

Have you already forgotten the Cotto fight? Did you not notice that Mayweather's shots didn't have much on them for the most part when Cotto had him against the ropes. The reason was because Cotto was keeping Floyd off balance.

Floyd did his best work in the center of the ring where it's not hard to find Cotto.

Think about it, Pacquaio landed almost every combination he threw at Cotto, yet had great difficulty landing more than single shots against Bradley.

Bradley's elusiveness is the reason this happened. He's not a stationary target that FADES like Cotto.

Bradley doesn't have Cotto's jab, but when he puts Mayweather against the ropes, it won't be that much of a factor because Bradley will be targeting his body.

Can't ya'll think for yourselves?

I don't understand how hard this is to realize. It's not that difficult. I mean, you got dumb mother ****ers sayin Floyd will KO Bradley when power punching Pacquaio was hitting him all night with precision counters and was not afraid to throw in combinations and mix it up.

Mayweather will be hesitant to throw combinatinos because it's a waste of time for the most part because Bradley is elusive, and he will fire back even if he gets hit.

This means the fight will take place mostly against the ropes, with Floyd off balance and Bradley mauling him.

And Bradley doesn't get tired, he gets stronger as the fight goes on, and when he does take a break and take it to the center of the ring, Floyd will do his best work, but he will only land single shots for the most part, and he will play it cautious.

This will give an already EXCELLENTLY conditioned Bradley even more time to recover and go back to his initial game plan of keeping Floyd off balance and fighting him against the ropes.

Floyd will have to WORK his ass off to win this fight.

Bradley's work won't be as clean as Floyd's obviously, but he will get some bodyshots in, and he will have a higher workrate.

I can see a judge favoring Bradley's aggression over Floyd's accuracy.

Think about it like this. If Cotto didn't fade, would the fight be closer?

Absolutely. Bradley doesn't fade, and Bradley actually moves his head.

How is this so hard to understand?

Damn...

Ya'll mother ****ers are just stupid.
Cotto was able to back Mayweather up because he was much bigger had a weight advantage, and they fought with 10 ounce gloves, Timmy will lack all of this. Timmy is also feather fisted which will result in Mayweather opening up on him, once Timmy starts eeating those hard counters his output will drop and Timmy will get an ass whoopng of a lifetime.
TheGreat is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #74
keyboardwarrior

Well think about the styles here:

The punch that PBF is most vulnerable to is the jab from an orthodox fighter. Bradley's jab isnt very good. He is more reliant on the right hand, which mayweather is very good at defending against and countering. Cotto had some success against PBF because he had the physical strength necessary to bully mayweather to the ropes, a great jab coupled with excellent timing, great footwork, good tight defense.

Of these qualities bradley is missing the physical strength and the great jab. His defense isnt as good either imo. Instead he has a excellent right hand and prefers to slip and dodge punches than block them. This wont work very well vs floyd as floyd times his punches superbly making them harder to avoid than block.

The reason that Bradley did well against pac is that pac is more vulnerable to the right hand than the jab. Physical strength also counts for less against pac as forcing him to the ropes involves getting in a firefight with him (not a good idea).

The marquez and cotto fights illustrate this about both floyd and pac pretty well imo. Marquez has an excellent right hand but his jab isnt quite as good. He also lacks physical strength at 147 but has good timing and footwork. This means that he was more suited to fight pac than floyd. Cotto is different. He possesses the great jab, timing, footwork and physical strength necessary to give floyd a competitive fight, but was blown away by manny due to his lack of a right hand.
keyboardwarrior is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #75
Diamond Eye
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat View Post
Cotto was able to back Mayweather up because he was much bigger had a weight advantage, and they fought with 10 ounce gloves, Timmy will lack all of this. Timmy is also feather fisted which will result in Mayweather opening up on him, once Timmy starts eeating those hard counters his output will drop and Timmy will get an ass whoopng of a lifetime.
Ha ha.

That's great. Cotto is a ****in HUGE middlewight, that's right, I forgot.

Put a little tub on Bradley, then you got Cotto.

Size don't equate to strength. You are severly underestimating Bradley's strength and low center of gravity that will play a signficant factor.

And yes, Mayweather is going to open up on Bradley more than Pacquaio does. He's just going to walk him down and KO him. You win. You win the award for suckin Mayweather's **** the hardest.

You a hard **** sucker.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum