Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
brando
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default J. Mayweather: Pacquiao's defeat was highway robbery

I actually thought that Pacquiao won at least ten out of twelve rounds. It was hard to give Tim Bradley even two rounds. There were a couple rounds that were just feeling out rounds and I gave those to Bradley. In the tenth round he performed real well, but other than that he was losing.

I thought it was highway robbery, Jeff said.
brando is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #2
v2k987
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1582
Default Re: J. Mayweather: Pacquiao's defeat was highway robbery

I just watched the fight again giving every round that i thought was even competitive to Bradley. I still had Pac winning 7 rounds to 5.

My actual score was 9 rounds to 3
v2k987 is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by brando View Post
I actually thought that Pacquiao won at least ten out of twelve rounds. It was hard to give Tim Bradley even two rounds. There were a couple rounds that were just feeling out rounds and I gave those to Bradley. In the tenth round he performed real well, but other than that he was losing.

I thought it was highway robbery, Jeff said.
jeff seems the sober mayweather out of the three. he is spot-on and i have the same actual rounds for bradley and the same actual rounds that pac should have won.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #4
MoJoGoodie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I have watched this fight 3 times and i have even tried to give the close rounds to TB....the closest i came up with was a draw....he absolutely did not do anything to WIN the fight.....the first two times i had it 9-3 then 8-4 for Pac...the third time i was actualy trying to come up with a winning TB scenario....came out a draw some of the rounds i gave TB the third time made me feel like i was cheating....go figure.
MoJoGoodie is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoGoodie View Post
I have watched this fight 3 times and i have even tried to give the close rounds to TB....the closest i came up with was a draw....he absolutely did not do anything to WIN the fight.....the first two times i had it 9-3 then 8-4 for Pac...the third time i was actualy trying to come up with a winning TB scenario....came out a draw some of the rounds i gave TB the third time made me feel like i was cheating....go figure.
someone have this 11-1 bradley so by giving every possible rounds to bradley and still coming out with a draw is quite generous to pac if you were in his shoes.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #6
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

What I find funny, are those that say "10-2 for Pacquiao is ridiculous, but 7-5 for Bradley is closer to reality because there were a lot of close rounds that could have gone either way".

Well, erm, if those close rounds could have gone either way, and you happen to give them to Pacquiao (because, you know, they could have gone either way), then a 10-2 or a 11-1 scorecard in Pac's favour, is equally as viable as a draw or a 7-5 in Bradley's favour. In fact, **** that, it's more viable, because Pacquiao won at least 6 undisputed rounds very clearly. Even if you were a biased, Bradley lover that was intent on giving every close round to him, there's still no way you can give the fight to him. At best, you can muster a draw for him. That's how out of the fight he was.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #7
Beezy
2 Eazzy
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

It's apparent Bradley lost this joint... Max Kellerman, Dan Rafael, and Emmanuel Steward said it... ANYONE know what Al Bernstein had to say???
Beezy is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 11:14 AM   #8
Phanekim
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

seems like mayweathers thought pac won. :-/.
Phanekim is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum