Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #16
Rizoom
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hertfordshite
Posts: 218
vCash: 562
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

unfortunately bradley wasn't dumb enough to drop his hands to give pacquiao a hug twice in the middle of the round.
Rizoom is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #17
Dipset
Dipset4Ever
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,663
vCash: 639
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mRD View Post
Best P4P Undefeated Money May couldn't KO / KD old mosley and washed up cotto so what's your point?
Pacquiao was named as the fighter of the decade & is said to be a devestating KO artist, by those on this forum & the media, furthermore many do not rate Bradley as a fighter.... But his "great" abilities against a supposed mediocre opponent failed him. That's my point & why are you mentioning Floyd Mayweather?

Last edited by Dipset; 09-14-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Dipset is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #18
Cinderella Man
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,045
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mRD View Post
Best P4P Undefeated Money May couldn't KO / KD old mosley and washed up cotto so what's your point?
SD12, cry cry cry.
Cinderella Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #19
Sug3
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,302
vCash: 14587
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

I bet mayweather is laughing in his cell.
Sug3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #20
StreetsofRAGE
Ballin
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 2,220
vCash: 212
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

This man speaks the truth. Can't argue this simple fact. Pacquiao has proven to be overrated as **** regardless of the outcome.
StreetsofRAGE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #21
LoRd_inFamousX1
Lord of the Square Rings
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MGM Grand
Posts: 1,807
vCash: 100
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipset View Post
That is a FACT, say what you like Pacquiao out classed, showed he was on another level etc etc.... But what What I said that is a FACT.

No excuses, fighter of the decade....please.

29-0

Dipset4Ever
Great post, people don't want to talk about this in the media.
LoRd_inFamousX1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #22
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Julie Benz Island
Posts: 16,375
vCash: 9653
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizoom View Post
unfortunately bradley wasn't dumb enough to drop his hands to give pacquiao a hug twice in the middle of the round.
Pac still wouldn't of scored a sucker punch KO! Pac is a different kind of man than Floyd... He has honor and dignity!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #23
Little Pea
'A' grade boxing fan
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 5,881
vCash: 806
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipset View Post
Say what you like but if you watched the fight & believe he has such great punching power, what is your response...huh? He couldn't KO Bradley & he didnt KO Bradley.
Fact
I say he was about to do it in the first 4 or 5 rounds.

Then Bradley, props to him, did adjust very well.


But I guess that's not stupid enough to generate any reply on this thread.
Little Pea is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #24
DogTheBountyMan
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan/NJ
Posts: 1,400
vCash: 2634
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

I think punching a guy so hard he has to leave on a wheelchair is better than a KO.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
DogTheBountyMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #25
miniq
神風
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: England
Posts: 7,717
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Bradley survived against a crappier Pac because he is tough determined and has a great chin...

If he didn't have either 3 of them assets he would a useless bum who obvoisly would have got ko'd....
miniq is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #26
Green Man
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,473
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

He couldnt Ko him.
But he almost left Bradley like the crippled kid he used to beat up back in the day.
Green Man is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:07 PM   #27
coppoben
King
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniq View Post
Bradley survived against a crappier Pac because he is tough determined and has a great chin...

If he didn't have either 3 of them assets he would a useless bum who obvoisly would have got ko'd....
great chin? did you not see holt land on that piece of china! if pac landed some actual decent punches with his soooooo called amazin power, bradley would be out on is ass like fatton
coppoben is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #28
coppoben
King
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 79
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogTheBountyMan View Post
I think punching a guy so hard he has to leave on a wheelchair is better than a KO.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
why u ppl keep posting this is beyound me! he landed one punch to the shoulder and misses EVERYTHIN else. all this does is show how wild and off balance manny really is! bradley injured himself FACT
coppoben is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #29
Staminakills
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,920
vCash: 500
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniq View Post
Bradley survived against a crappier Pac because he is tough determined and has a great chin...

If he didn't have either 3 of them assets he would a useless bum who obvoisly would have got ko'd....
So before the fight he was chinny now he has a great chin? Wtf his chin is not very good. He is determined with heart but what he isn't is a great chinned skilled boxer. Those 2 don't belong in a sentence with bradley
Staminakills is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #30
miniq
神風
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: England
Posts: 7,717
vCash: 75
Default Re: The Fighter of the DECADE couldn't KO a GUY with 2 F'd UP Feet & NO PUNCHING POWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staminakills View Post
So before the fight he was chinny now he has a great chin? Wtf his chin is not very good. He is determined with heart but what he isn't is a great chinned skilled boxer. Those 2 don't belong in a sentence with bradley
Where did I say he was a skilled boxer?
miniq is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013