Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-12-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
Dedication
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default It appears as though Pacfans are taking their anger out on Mayweather instead of Arum

What the hell is wrong with these people?! Are they that dumb?!

Hundreds of posts about Mayweather in jail, not a single one of these so called Arum defenders has commented in the thread - 'Why are the same people who belived EVERY word Arum said about the Mayweather fight" [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Dedication is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
Concrete
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: It appears as though Pacfans are taking their anger out on Mayweather instead of

Because talking shit about Mayweather makes them feel better. Talking shit about Arum would only make them reflect and feel worse.
Concrete is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: It appears as though Pacfans are taking their anger out on Mayweather instead of

what law did bob break again? why isnt he in jail?
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

The best of it is,even though I'm a Floyd fan,I have no hate whatsoever for Manny and I think he won the fight on Saturday.
I'm more a fan of Marquez than anyone and I still never gleaned any pleasure from the decision the other night.
The behaviour of some Pacquaio fans reminds me that I still operate at a reasonable level.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #5
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedication View Post

Hundreds of posts about Mayweather in jail, not a single one of these so called Arum defenders has commented in the thread - 'Why are the same people who belived EVERY word Arum said about the Mayweather fight" [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
because talking about someone's imprisonment is more important to these "boxing fans" who spend a good chunk of their time on a boxing forum
Leon is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
what law did bob break again? why isnt he in jail?
On the first week of January 2004, FBI agents raided Arum's Top Rank office in Las Vegas. Arum was on vacation when his office was raided, and the FBI originally declined to comment on the raid. The media reported that the FBI was investigating allegations that Top Rank was involved in fixing the rematch between De La Hoya and Shane Mosley, even though De La Hoya lost and Arum was De La Hoya's promoter. The federal agency also announced that it was investigating some of Eric Esch's fights, as well as the Jorge Pez-Verdell Smith fight. The investigation closed in the summer of 2006 with no charges being filed.

perhaps you know more about the law than the fbi seeing you have an expertise on Mayweather's jail sentence
Leon is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
dbouziane
East Side Guru

the mayweather camp is saying the decision was a joke. i'm sure there is some blind mayweather hate from blind pac fans but i've seen a lot of rightful anger directed at arum.

arum is a shitbag. bradley said this, dunkin said that...oh by the way i'm going to make a boatload on the rematch...hey AG's office, investigate this. he's a charlatan.
dbouziane is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #8
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedication View Post

What do you expect from dumbass fans??? Instead of actually talking about the fight, they'll try their best to deflect...Best tactic that a dumbass stan has going when their theory has been shot down countless times!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #9
Little Pea
'A' grade boxing fan
East Side Guru

vCash: 806

Reverse also applies...

But people blaming/hating fighters are just stupid.

They fight who they are told to.
Little Pea is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #10
Green Man
Belt holder
ESB Addict

They attack Mayweather cause of the flomos that are rejoicing cause Pac lost cause of a robbery.
Green Man is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #11
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
They attack Mayweather cause of the flomos that are rejoicing cause Pac lost cause of a robbery.
Pity they have nothing to say about boxing though.
Now they're all qualified penalogists or fully fledged tough guys.
PityTheFool is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum