East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Andre Ward: "Tim Bradley Should Give His Belt Back"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thawk888 View Post
Suuuuuuree....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BIFF!

That the best shit you can come up with? Stop tryin so hard dude , there are better things to do.
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #32
Daruf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 704

Ward is absolutely right although i doubt he would do it himself.
Doubt any boxer would tbh.
Daruf is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #33
Archer
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Andre Ward is a great fighter, and he is talented, and is a top 10 fighter around, and no one is gonna argue that, but this mother****er is sounding stupid. What good is giving the belt back gonna do? Ward is just trying to gain some fans so they will watch his next fight.

The best thing to do is sign the contract for the rematch, and fight again with different judges.

Nothing will change though, and at the end of that fight Tim Bradley is gonna be 30-0, and still champ, and y'all still be little bitches.
Archer is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 04:31 PM   #34
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by thawk888 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

ZING!
Tim got some buck teeth.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #35
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Then after Manny gets his belt back, he should give it to JMM. Everyone's happy.
gobblock is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #36
gyll
Undetectable
ESB Addict

Ward is one of my faves but if he really made that comment I'm throwing him under a bus. Dumbest thing a boxer can say. First of all, the belt should be given back to Marquez, not Pacquiao. Secondly, an immediate rematch is what the fans and Pacquiao deserves. Nothing more, nothing less. And if they don't want the rematch tell them to go fist themselves. You fought hard and it's not your fault the judges made a decision that's largely deemed as unacceptable.
gyll is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #37
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyll View Post
Ward is one of my faves but if he really made that comment I'm throwing him under a bus. Dumbest thing a boxer can say. First of all, the belt should be given back to Marquez, not Pacquiao. Secondly, an immediate rematch is what the fans and Pacquiao deserves. Nothing more, nothing less. And if they don't want the rematch tell them to go fist themselves. You fought hard and it's not your fault the judges made a decision that's largely deemed as unacceptable.
Why should the belt be given to JMM? Him and PAC had a close fight. If JMM dominated PAC like PAC dominated Tim and JMM was robbed it would be a completely different situation.

PAC won an unpopular decision......Just like the unpopular decision that Floyd got when he faced JLC the first time.

Tim was the recipient of a bogus "W" for the WBO 147 title. His own friend is telling it like it is. While I don't agree that Tim should have to give up his belt, i do believe Ward is correct...that it would go a long way for Tim's stock which has been badly damaged.

Tim didn't want to win this way....he didnt' ask to be under the micron-microscope based on a robbery he had nothing to do with. It's Tim that will be going through the trials and tribulations that comes with being on the winning side of a high profile robbery...not PAC.

I'm cool with a rematch....it was a good fight....one sided...but a fun fight to watch.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #38
Luzon
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
Nah...
That's like asking Timmy to give away his winning lotto ticket.
Exactly.. He gotta just play the game.. He got another big payday comin if he plays his cards right... I wouldn't concede either knowing this gift can make me more millions... I will concede after I made all I can out of this though
Luzon is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #39
Luzon
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
Why should the belt be given to JMM? Him and PAC had a close fight. If JMM dominated PAC like PAC dominated Tim and JMM was robbed it would be a completely different situation.

PAC won an unpopular decision......Just like the unpopular decision that Floyd got when he faced JLC the first time.

Tim was the recipient of a bogus "W" for the WBO 147 title. His own friend is telling it like it is. While I don't agree that Tim should have to give up his belt, i do believe Ward is correct...that it would go a long way for Tim's stock which has been badly damaged.

Tim didn't want to win this way....he didnt' ask to be under the micron-microscope based on a robbery he had nothing to do with. It's Tim that will be going through the trials and tribulations that comes with being on the winning side of a high profile robbery...not PAC.

I'm cool with a rematch....it was a good fight....one sided...but a fun fight to watch.
Ummmm Tim vs. Pac totally different from jmm vs. pac.. 1 fight was one sided and the other could have gone either way.
Luzon is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #40
daprofessor
da legendary professor
East Side Guru

ward is entitled to his opinion. i'm sure if he watched again...without the pac fans screaming ringside...he'd feel differently.
daprofessor is offline  Top
Old 06-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #41
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzon View Post
Ummmm Tim vs. Pac totally different from jmm vs. pac.. 1 fight was one sided and the other could have gone either way.
My point exactly.....did you read my post?
Old 06-12-2012, 04:47 PM   #42
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by daprofessor View Post
ward is entitled to his opinion. i'm sure if he watched again...without the pac fans screaming ringside...he'd feel differently.
As long as you have at least one half way decent eye and the mental capacity of a chimp.....no one is changing their minds on PAC dominating Tim. A retarded Ray Charles could see that.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #43
daprofessor
da legendary professor
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzon View Post
pac/jmm 3....totally one sided in favor of jmm.

pac/bradley....could have gone either way.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #44
daprofessor
da legendary professor
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
As long as you have at least one half way decent eye and the mental capacity of a chimp.....no one is changing their minds on PAC dominating Tim. A retarded Ray Charles could see that.
i could do a round for round for u if u'd like. that fight was not one sided. i'll agree that pac won his rounds more convincingly...and i'll also say that i won't argue with a pac win but 11-1 is absurd. i scored it a draw with a few rounds that could have gone either way.

watch it without the spin of lampley/lederman/compubox.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #45
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

i would have much more respect for him if he gave back the belt, stopped with this bullshit about how he won the fight and get the **** out of that wheelchair.
Quincy K is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum