Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #31
LordJomski
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Why does everyone want to see Pac/Mayweather fight? Mayweather just runs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy 01 View Post
Pac could have fought them at the correct weight couldn't he?

What part of skill is it you Pactards simply dont understand? Its really quite simple. Mayweather has it in spades, your little runt doesn't, which is why he LOSES to fighters that show him any.
Log off and come back here as sdsfinest22 you faggot.. catnthehat will do..

I already said it, so i think you just have to read it..

Hey sdsfinest22, living like a faggot with multiple alts?
LordJomski is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #32
LordJomski
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Why does everyone want to see Pac/Mayweather fight? Mayweather just runs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryx2012 View Post
Floyd is better offensives than Manny,and better defensively.hell he even has a higher workrate than Manny now
LordJomski is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 11:34 AM   #33
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

I've always said PBF beats any version of Pac. At this point he clowns Pac and probably Roach pulls him out. PBF is simply too good.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 11:37 AM   #34
randomwalk
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckeggs View Post
It's the best 2 fighters of the last decade, around the same age and fighting in the same weight division. You'd have to be a retard to not want to see it.

Also... another point... what some of you so called boxing fans call running is actually boxing. It's the art of hit and not get hit. Makes me laugh how any fighter that doesn't stand and trade becomes a runner to ESB posters

Mayweather wouldn't want the fight to go to the cards. Manny would not get bored, he would try to destroy Mayweather and has said so himself.
randomwalk is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 11:39 AM   #35
randomwalk
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
I've always said PBF beats any version of Pac. At this point he clowns Pac and probably Roach pulls him out. PBF is simply too good.
PBF pre-counters Manny all night.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:42 AM   #36
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outboxer View Post
People were excited about it back in 2009-2010.

These days, the whole saga is just boring, and both fighters are clearly past their prime.
This. Think Duran vs Leonard III. :(
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 11:51 AM   #37
RY35AN
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Seriously? Mayweather would absolutely destroy Pac.

I'm not a Floyd fanboy, just a boxing fan. Anyone who watches and follows boxing with a basic understanding of the sport knows that Pac is done and Floyd would EASILY win that fight.

A couple years ago..that's a different story.
RY35AN is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #38
dwighttsharpe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomwalk View Post

Mayweather wouldn't want the fight to go to the cards. Manny would not get bored, he would try to destroy Mayweather and has said so himself.
Does he not say this about all of his fights? Especially the last two: "This guy won't last 3 rounds", or some similar shit.

Then after the fight, we get this "next time" shit.
dwighttsharpe is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #39
LoRd_inFamousX1
Lord of the Square Rings
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Pactards are mad that their god got his ass whopped, now they are trying to take it out on Floyd. smdh
LoRd_inFamousX1 is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #40
punisher
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma1 View Post
It'll be a boring fight, probably worse than Bradley fight. Mayweather will be too scared to trade, so Manny will get bored and will lose rounds from not doing much. It's just going to be a boring fight, not exciting like everyone seems to think.

Why would he need to trade with a bigger puncher, when he can use his superior reach and footwork to keep him off balance and land cleaner shots from a distance? It's Pacquiao who NEEDS Floyd to stand and trade, so that he could even have a chance in this fight. If Pac could cut off the ring, he wouldn't "get bored and lose rounds".
punisher is online now  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #41
randomwalk
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
Does he not say this about all of his fights? Especially the last two: "This guy won't last 3 rounds", or some similar shit.

Then after the fight, we get this "next time" shit.
I don't remember Manny saying anything like that. I do remember Manny saying something like "I would fight like there's no tomorrow" about the Mayweather fight. I just don't see how someone would think these two fighters with their legacy or "0" on the line would not give it everything. I don't think it would be a boring fight. Mayweather is not going to run, he always comes forward against southpaws.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:04 PM   #42
TheGreat
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 962

Pac gets embarrassed if this fight ever happens which is why Arum made sure it didn't, same reason he kept Cotto away from Foyd at 140, Floyd could beat him from the outside or he could muscle him and beat him in the pocket, either way Pac gets embarrassed.
TheGreat is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #43
mr. piff
The Ring General
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 254

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
Manny's Better when he waits for his opponents to punch 1st.

If he does that against floyd he'd have a much better chance. Problem is Manny cares about the fans enjoying the fight.

Floyd Don't give a F***.

That will be manny's down fall. 2 boring rounds. its tentative, noones commiting. Boo's start happening. Manny gets impatient. starts swinging wildly. Floyd boxes the crap out f him from the back foot.

Floyd is announced greatest of all time.

I want to Hang myself.

I think i'd rather the fight just didnt happen TBH haha
knowing that manny would lose, and prefer not for the fight to happen, and when it happens contemplating suicide = pactard of the highest order
mr. piff is online now  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 12:11 PM   #44
Cinderella Man
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

So basically, Manny would lose the biggest fight of his life because... He gets bored in the middle of it.

You sir, are a ****ing boxing genius/encyclopedia.
Cinderella Man is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum