boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-13-2012, 06:35 AM   #16
Prince.
24/7 365
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do people call Victor Ortiz a "quitter" he ain't a quitter, he's a warrior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishima View Post
^i can't see the vid at work but he did quit like a ***** against Maidana
He explains his side of the story in the second vid... i've time checked it for you. Your boss is cool he lets yu surf the interwebz
Prince. is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2012, 06:57 AM   #17
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why do people call Victor Ortiz a "quitter" he ain't a quitter, he's a warrior!

I've always liked victor and still do... Dude is a beast, look at his physique in that video Prince put... Monster Physique... ****ing ***** ass rios looking like a zombie stick... Ortiz looking like a full blown monster all cut up and muscled up always participating in physical enhancing activities like Marathons what not to like.. no **** lol then his great pleasing warrior style... dude has to much heart, but like Main pointed out is not very Smart LMAO or just wants to be goofy and it shows.

Anyways still a cool character... and I will be rooting for him a bit when he faces Canelo ****ing BS two of my fave fighters going at it.
Doc is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 07:06 AM   #18
JMM's Pee Pee
God Damn!
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I've always liked victor and still do... Dude is a beast, look at his physique in that video Prince put... Monster Physique... ****ing ***** ass rios looking like a zombie stick... Ortiz looking like a full blown monster all cut up and muscled up always participating in physical enhancing activities like Marathons what not to like.. no **** lol then his great pleasing warrior style... dude has to much heart, but like Main pointed out is not very Smart LMAO or just wants to be goofy and it shows.

Anyways still a cool character... and I will be rooting for him a bit when he faces Canelo ****ing BS two of my fave fighters going at it.
That was me who pointed that out. Main's nothing but a ****ing STAN who tried to bite my avatar before I made his ***** ass change it.
JMM's Pee Pee is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 07:17 AM   #19
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Put it this way, he's got ***** jumping up to 154 to fight Canelo. Should be a great fight.

Oh, and that "Khan stopping him in amateurs" is a myth, I think. All Khan did was get a wide 20-point lead, after which amateur bouts get stopped in Europe. He didn't actually make Ortiz quit on his stool. The officials just stopped the fight.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 08:02 AM   #20
Young Terror
O.G
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 935

Once a quitter always a quitter.

Now seriously the dude has issues.

He gets hit hard by Maidana.

Quits the fight and talks about quitting the sport for good cause he thinks he shouldnt be hit that hard.

Tries to headbut Floyd.

then over apologizes only to get himself knocked out.

Afterwards hes there doing an interview with Larry all smiles like hes celebrating getting knocked out.

curious to see how will he act during the Canelo fight.
Young Terror is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 08:26 AM   #21
Brauer
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 601

Because he quit against Maidana. You're welcome
Brauer is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #22
dbouziane
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

i don't question his heart, talent or his training/conditioning. i just think the kid has some issues. he's got a screw loose. i've always liked him but i think he's a bit touched. the maidana fight, then the mayweather butt...but more than that it was constant attempts to hug and kiss the guy you just tried to run your head through him. the whole thing was just wierd.

i enjoy his fights but i often find myself asking "what the hell is wrong with that kid/what the hell is he thinking."
dbouziane is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 08:52 AM   #23
Ali_
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Put it this way, he's got ***** jumping up to 154 to fight Canelo. Should be a great fight.

Oh, and that "Khan stopping him in amateurs" is a myth, I think. All Khan did was get a wide 20-point lead, after which amateur bouts get stopped in Europe. He didn't actually make Ortiz quit on his stool. The officials just stopped the fight.
They didn't fight in europe.
Ali_ is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 08:53 AM   #24
mishima
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post

Have you seen that fight?
mishima is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 08:55 AM   #25
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP

vCash: 590

Let's just hope with the aftermath of the Mayweather fight & the recent multiple cancellations of the Berto fight how Vic even feels right now mentally. (His weakness)

I won't call him a quitter, But lose that smile a bit while in the ring.
(Tuck that Jay Leno chin in a bit & scowll a lil' study some Marvin & Tommy)
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 09:29 AM   #26
markq
Champion
East Side Guru

He quit against Mayweather. The guy didn't even bother getting up. He just smiled when he went down knowing he just made his biggest payday and an out from the fight.
markq is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 09:30 AM   #27
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishima View Post
Have you seen that fight?
Yeah, bro. It's on YouTube. Check it out.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #28
somebody
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

If you honestly believe what you wrote then my guess is you area likely Mentally weak if you can't see how obvious it is that Ortiz is a thinker and considers quitting when he doesn't like it.
Look at his face against Maidana, look at his face after Berto sticks him on his ass, before he gets that lucky shot that sinks Berto and look at his face when he cant hit Floyd.
He thinks about how much he is not liking tr situation and considers quitting. It's in his DNA..He can be all brash and put a front on, but when it gets real tough his instinct is to preserve himself.
somebody is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 10:28 AM   #29
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP

vCash: 1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma1 View Post
In my opinion, Victor Ortiz is a total warrior! He wears his heart on his sleeve, and he doesn't mind having a tear up. Just because he ducked out of the Maidana fight, doesn't make him a quitter, Maidana hits f**king hard, so doesn't make Ortiz a bad person.

Sorry, he is a Glass Jawed quitter. It really isn't up for debate at this point.
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Old 06-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #30
Anima
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 882

He's a tree, he said so himself.
Anima is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum