Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
emallini
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Rhodes/rabchenko?

Never seen this rabchenko. Is he any good? Noticed the odds are very close.
emallini is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: Rhodes/rabchenko?

I remember talking to Wallet about him and he posted a video of him vs Pryce. He's nothing special at all.

He's a strong light middle, He plods forward now and then changes levels for angles. He moves forward rather ponderously while he has a look then now and then shoots with a lead left hook but he lacks speed to make it effective it gets picked off by Pryce. He puts meat into his punches but there more digs then concussive type punches like when he gets inside he clubs away with hooks to head and body. He jabs okay and follows up with right hand behind double jab especially.

Once he's not getting his own way he looks to run out of idea's, his defence is mostly take punches on gloves or just trade away. He was hit by a few uppercuts against Pryce. Rhodes will make him pay for his loose defence and his straight lined attacks. He often throws combinations and leaves himself wide open to counters..

He's going to bring it, he's strong and puts punches together and when you mix that with Rhodes style and mentality you've got a fantastic fight and i expect Rabchenko to bring best out in Rhodes who may well stop him late in a entertaining battle. All in all he's a decent fighter but hasn't faced a test like this and if Ryan can't beat the lad then it's over for him sadly. There's tougher tests domestically IMO.

If your gonna bet on him i'd bet on middle rounds stoppage, there is a chance he may hurt Rhodes especially with his left hook to body. My own bet would be for Rhodes to stop him rounds 10-12 @ 10/1.

Last edited by SkillspayBills; 06-15-2012 at 08:36 PM.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum