TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2012, 03:12 AM   #272
The Spider

vCash:
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Mark should seriously speak to Totalpac....its not improving his image at all if anything making it worse.
Below is one of my very first posts to Totalpac and I'm glad I bookmarked it because I think it's very relevant to what you've said above >>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Your thinly veiled attempt at cultivating a group of 'haters' willing to pay to see Mark lose would normally be considered a risky policy. However when you have virtually no following who you would otherwise risk alienating with the silly ***y antics, there's really nothing to lose
Old 09-30-2012, 03:16 AM   #273
Totalpac
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Mark should seriously speak to Totalpac....its not improving his image at all if anything making it worse.

No need for Mark 'to speak with me'. I agree i have been posting to much here for sure I'll leave you all to all your intelligent boxing discussions. No biggie. It will stop me spending so much time on the toilet.

Be back to update you when a contracts signed.
Totalpac is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 03:23 AM   #274
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Below is one of my very first posts to Totalpac and I'm glad I bookmarked it because I think it's very relevant to what you've said above >>>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 03:28 AM   #275
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totalpac View Post
No need for Mark 'to speak with me'. I agree i have been posting to much here for sure I'll leave you all to all your intelligent boxing discussions. No biggie. It will stop me spending so much time on the toilet.

Be back to update you when a contracts signed.
You should never have played the total tosser card at the beginning. You only get one chance at a first impression, and did you ever blow yours here.

Though you have tried to temper your approach recently, the damage was already done.

You'll be back. Hopefully as someone who takes a more active interest in boxing, rather than just pretending to and going through a charade
Old 09-30-2012, 04:48 AM   #276
peterm
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

The end
peterm is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2012, 07:26 AM   #277
bruiserh

vCash:

total has been respectful of all here and as a mate of Mark's has shown an admirable quality of loyalty. Where it becomes a problem here is when you make the irrational statements here to boxing fans that know better. There are plenty of guys here that have mentioned that they would be willing supporters if Mark tested himself. The guys here, represent the grass root supporters that start boxers careers. The guys that would actually pay for a show domestically here have made it very clear what they would like to see, yet you (as a close friend of Mark) discount the positives of taking on worthy domestic challenges. I respect you for your tenacity in the face of the criticism you cop, but its all for nothing if you don't listen to the constructive stuff. All I know of Mark, he is a top bloke that wants to test himself but isnt doing it right. I continue to wish with him the best of luck but I know where the other lads are coming from.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum