Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #46
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totalpac View Post
Plausible suggestions welcome
alex leapai has called out the roided pretender for the past 2 years. when are you going to fight this local fighter? when is demori going to step up?

demori fights damaged fighters. he should get a concience and step up, or retire.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #47
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totalpac View Post
He wants to fight anyone that can progress his goal of fighting in the USA/Internationally. AGAIN, he has said yes to offers to fight Fury, Stiverne and Meehan of late, if that gives you an idea of the fights he wants.
but he says no to leapai. alex has called him out for 2 years. why is demoron avoiding alex?

what? you scared mark?
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:27 PM   #48
Totalpac
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Perth, WA
Posts: 717
vCash: 500
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Whipsy, You woud think it would be that simple wouldn't you, sadly it's not.

Bruiser, not of his payroll, just a long time friend who knows the full story and try's to promote him cause I believe in him.

Swingin, I question whether it's worth replying most the time. It's never Alex's team saying they sent a contract through to Team MDM, it's you. I would actually guess Alex looking past Mark is closer to the truth.
Totalpac is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #49
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: St Marys last nite

"I have fulfilled all my ambitions in boxing and I am now in it to entertain" - Mark de Mori.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:37 PM   #50
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totalpac View Post

Swingin, I question whether it's worth replying most the time. It's never Alex's team saying they sent a contract through to Team MDM, it's you. I would actually guess Alex looking past Mark is closer to the truth.
one phone call and youd get a contract from team leapai. you know it, i know it. i recon hed even take it as a warm up fight after his hand operation...

but of course, you would price yourself out of it. guts, is something team demori have little of.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #51
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,625
vCash: 500
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totalpac View Post
Whipsy, You woud think it would be that simple wouldn't you, sadly it's not.

Bruiser, not of his payroll, just a long time friend who knows the full story and try's to promote him cause I believe in him.

Swingin, I question whether it's worth replying most the time. It's never Alex's team saying they sent a contract through to Team MDM, it's you. I would actually guess Alex looking past Mark is closer to the truth.
I'll give you one thing mate, U stick with your belief in Mark.
Hope he repays your faith one day with getting and winning a fairly big fight....
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #52
peterm
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 462
vCash: 500
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Maybe mark needs a new manager . I cant believe you cannot get a decent fight if you want to. N o one else seems to have all these problems.Like spider said there are hundreds of heavy weights out there and no-one will fight DeMori Bullshit!
peterm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #53
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterm View Post
Maybe mark needs a new manager . I cant believe you cannot get a decent fight if you want to. N o one else seems to have all these problems.Like spider said there are hundreds of heavy weights out there and no-one will fight DeMori Bullshit!
The worlds most avoided heavyweight
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:34 PM   #54
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,708
vCash: 1166
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
The worlds most avoided heavyweight
shame there isn't a title for it. mark could fight lucas browne for it, pmsl.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #55
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
shame there isn't a title for it. mark could fight lucas browne for it, pmsl.
Or even better Solo! But for Solo we might have to make it a biannual title defence otherwise he would have to relinquish it.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #56
peterm
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 462
vCash: 500
Default Re: St Marys last nite

What about Roy Sio? Brown woulnt fight him maybe mark would
peterm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:57 AM   #57
Totalpac
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Perth, WA
Posts: 717
vCash: 500
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterm View Post
Maybe mark needs a new manager . I cant believe you cannot get a decent fight if you want to. N o one else seems to have all these problems.Like spider said there are hundreds of heavy weights out there and no-one will fight DeMori Bullshit!
Have never said no one will fight him. Have said in the messed up world of pro boxing there's a tad bit more to it then 'let's fight'

You think Mayweather and Pacman don't want to fight each other? But do you think it will ever happen, probably not.
Totalpac is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:42 AM   #58
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterm View Post
Maybe mark needs a new manager . I cant believe you cannot get a decent fight if you want to. N o one else seems to have all these problems.Like spider said there are hundreds of heavy weights out there and no-one will fight DeMori Bullshit!
There are 100s of heavyweights out there and the vast majority less are than 40 years old too.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #59
peterm
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 462
vCash: 500
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Maybe we could help by puttimg up a few names for you to look into .Surely with the Knowledge and contacts here on the forum we can get some fights happening. Thats if your fairdinkum!
peterm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #60
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: St Marys last nite

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterm View Post
Maybe we could help by puttimg up a few names for you to look into .Surely with the Knowledge and contacts here on the forum we can get some fights happening. Thats if your fairdinkum!
heres one for you...

alex leapai.

local and available.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013