Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2012, 07:08 AM   #46
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,913
vCash: 346
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelky View Post
Something got under the skin of the combatant that was stoned for an am fight that he quit in on his feet after a body shot.

I'd love to hear Russell Mills' opinion.


I can upload the fight and embed it into a thread here...we can hear everyone's opinions?

Truth hurts huh.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Russell Mills couldnt bust a grape you fool. I had to drop 2kg in one day to make weight and was weight drained, never quit as you made out, got sick of chasing him around the ring and gave him some free shots just so he would engage, first time they seen that sht at the ABA, throw it up i dont give a sht, cant be any worse than your pathedic street cred fight against harris when u copped a flogging, and he was taking it easy on you, could have stopped you any time he liked.

fool zelky, u just back at it again, why not come around for that coffee or u had a change of heart? or perhaps police just randomly visited you to make sure your ok? dont confuse the police with mental health now will you ya spastic
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 07:09 AM   #47
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,334
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Pumper, dont you get sick and tired of trolling google images because your not inteligent enough to drum up a conversation? pull head from ass and have a go, ur photo posting is nothing more than spam , waste of bandwidth and a waste of time, you contribuite nothing to these forums but garbage.

Not everyone thinks the same as you, its good to see someone else isnt looking through rose color glasses and can see it for what it is, a body shot cant kill you, it cant give you brain damage, why did McCubbin stop the fight oh thats right cause he dont want his boy to have a pain in his belly. Take some cement pills and harden the fck up this is boxing not ballet, i rekon this is your que to search google for another photo to yet again demonstrate your lack of inteligence and inablility to debate a topic.
It's a bit rich you telling someone to harden up. You quit after getting hit in the tum tum. Turned and walked away. Like a bitch. I'm sure there'd be footage of that if it was with the VABA. Big Dave (who coincidentally trained out of McCubbin's gym) was doing the filming for the VABA back then if my memory serves me right so it shouldn't be too difficult to get a hold of.

Taking drugs to assist you in your fights is a big . You're lucky you lacked the talent to get anywhere and were never tested.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:11 AM   #48
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,913
vCash: 346
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

still waiting for you to post the thailand footage and now ur chasing ghosts? as well as taking the word of a guy who says he was in a drive by shooting? please contuine lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:15 AM   #49
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,334
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Russell Mills couldnt bust a grape you fool. I had to drop 2kg in one day to make weight and was weight drained, never quit as you made out, got sick of chasing him around the ring and gave him some free shots just so he would engage, first time they seen that sht at the ABA, throw it up i dont give a sht, cant be any worse than your pathedic street cred fight against harris when u copped a flogging, and he was taking it easy on you, could have stopped you any time he liked.

fool zelky, u just back at it again, why not come around for that coffee or u had a change of heart? or perhaps police just randomly visited you to make sure your ok? dont confuse the police with mental health now will you ya spastic
C'mon Ty, put up the footage yourself now that you've admitted that you quit.

You gave him free shots so he'd engage and when he landed you walked away.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #50
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,913
vCash: 346
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

news to me poofta, throw up the footage of the 7 foot giant dropping me in thailand yet?

I went the full distance with Mills on two occasions. Dont listen to street cred fckwits who claim to have been in drive by shootings, u got egg all over ur face lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:19 AM   #51
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,334
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
still waiting for you to post the thailand footage and now ur chasing ghosts? as well as taking the word of a guy who says he was in a drive by shooting? please contuine lol
Dopey, how many times do I have to tell you - I don't have the footage and simply viewed it once on a mobile phone at the fights. You denied there was ever any footage but after a few stills were put up by Leon you said "Oh yeah, that footage ... they had a local guy videoing the sparring and then he;d try to sell it to you". Another lie you were caught out in.

If Zelky's lying why don't you put up the footage he's talking about yourself? You've been pwned in your own thread once again. Will you never learn?
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:21 AM   #52
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,913
vCash: 346
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

u still havent produced any evidence that footage exists, ever heard of a camera? its used to take photos lol Dont talk to me about lies when your the halfwit posting on an alias with his tail tucked between his legs.

Zelky will teach you everything u need to know, he has street cred and was in a drive by shooting hahaha, talk about pwned, look in the fcking mirror sweetheart hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #53
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,334
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
u still havent produced any evidence that footage exists, ever heard of a camera? its used to take photos lol Dont talk to me about lies when your the halfwit posting on an alias with his tail tucked between his legs.

Zelky will teach you everything u need to know, he has street cred and was in a drive by shooting hahaha, talk about pwned, look in the fcking mirror sweetheart hahaha
Idiot. You've acknowledged that the footage exists.

And are you saying you never quit in one of your fights after a shot to the belly?
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:03 AM   #54
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,913
vCash: 346
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

I told you i contacted TMT owner and asked if any footage existed he told me none existed, u forget easly young padi wan

Did you want to talk about me for the rest of your days or talk about active boxers ya poofta? go stare at my tits again and have a batt, you will feel much better once you get a load off pencil neck.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:07 AM   #55
seymour dough
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Russell Mills couldnt bust a grape you fool. I had to drop 2kg in one day to make weight and was weight drained, never quit as you made out, got sick of chasing him around the ring and gave him some free shots just so he would engage, first time they seen that sht at the ABA, throw it up i dont give a sht, cant be any worse than your pathedic street cred fight against harris when u copped a flogging, and he was taking it easy on you, could have stopped you any time he liked.

fool zelky, u just back at it again, why not come around for that coffee or u had a change of heart? or perhaps police just randomly visited you to make sure your ok? dont confuse the police with mental health now will you ya spastic
HEY TC CAN YOU PASS UP THE FOOTAGE OF THE ZELKANATOR GETTING SCHOOLED BY HARRIS APPARENTLY ZELKES WAS TRAINING WITH BILLY HURRICANE HUSSAIN

Last edited by seymour dough; 06-24-2012 at 05:26 PM.
seymour dough is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:01 AM   #56
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,913
vCash: 346
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymour dough View Post
HEY TC CAN YOU PASS UP THE FOOTAGE OF THE ZELKANATOR GETTING SCHOOLED BY HARRIS APPARENTLY ZELKES WAS TRAINING BY BILLY HURRICANE HUSSAIN
pmsl @ Billy Hurricane Hussain, Billy Sword Boys Hussein should be his name, was the biggest rort in AUS boxing history.

Yes Street Cred , Drive By shooting Zelkkanator was training with Billy Hussein for this fight , and also sparred many rounds with Nader Hamdan but as much as you put polish on a turd, at the end of the day its still a turd

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66bCrkUIF40[/ame]

enjoy the laughts
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:17 AM   #57
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,334
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I told you i contacted TMT owner and asked if any footage existed he told me none existed, u forget easly young padi wan

Did you want to talk about me for the rest of your days or talk about active boxers ya poofta? go stare at my tits again and have a batt, you will feel much better once you get a load off pencil neck.
Where did the screenshots of your titties come from?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



You look all sad and dejected there Ty. Tell us again what happened. Was it a case of him going hard on you because he couldn't handle your speed and skills or was it a case of you hitting him with a cheap shot and him responding in kind. The guy was a gentleman. He could've knocked you cold for cheapshotting him but instead dropped you with one to the guts just to put you in your place. And then you walked away. Just like you did at the VABA.

Have a look at the shape you're an in and you have the nerve to bag McCubbin.

Last edited by Johnny Boy; 06-24-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:43 AM   #58
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,913
vCash: 346
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

so wheres the photo of me being dropped then? or u still been batting off over my tits for the past few months to bother? your asking me where photos come from that i didnt post? are you feeling ok today , do you need some help?

What do you think the Steve Wills looks like, he never smiles, i guess u think he is always dejected also? expert at reading body language are you now? gentlemen my ass lol, he gave ****** a black eye and it wasnt even sparring, the guy was a gym bully plain and simple, footage never surfaced if it even exists because what i stated is exactly as it occurd thus NOT making your version of events true so you just post pics of my tits as you dont have a set of your own nor anyone elses to fondle your as pathedic as zelky you loner kunt.

What exactly does McCubbin throwing in the towel have to do with my tits in thailand anyhow sweetheart? hahaha u fckn troll, grow some balls man up and stick to your agrement to face me in the ring you keyboard warrior Toni "Would if he Could" Hood. Pencil neck fag.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Tony Hood, aka Bobby Sin, aka Johnny Boy
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #59
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,334
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
so wheres the photo of me being dropped then? or u still been batting off over my tits for the past few months to bother? your asking me where photos come from that i didnt post? are you feeling ok today , do you need some help?

What do you think the Steve Wills looks like, he never smiles, i guess u think he is always dejected also? expert at reading body language are you now? gentlemen my ass lol, he gave ****** a black eye and it wasnt even sparring, the guy was a gym bully plain and simple, footage never surfaced if it even exists because what i stated is exactly as it occurd thus NOT making your version of events true so you just post pics of my tits as you dont have a set of your own nor anyone elses to fondle your as pathedic as zelky you loner kunt.

What exactly does McCubbin throwing in the towel have to do with my tits in thailand anyhow sweetheart? hahaha u fckn troll, grow some balls man up and stick to your agrement to face me in the ring you keyboard warrior Toni "Would if he Could" Hood. Pencil neck fag.


Tony Hood, aka Bobby Sin, aka Johnny Boy

Dickhead, you're still commenting about McCubbin throwing the towel despite not having seen the fight. Stick to things you know about personally ... like quitting after a bodyshot in the VABA and getting dropped by a bodyshot during a boxacise class in Thailand. They're the things you're most qualified to speak about, you drug-****ed bi-polar degenerate.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #60
boxon123
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,205
vCash: 1000
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Russell Mills couldnt bust a grape you fool. I had to drop 2kg in one day to make weight and was weight drained, never quit as you made out, got sick of chasing him around the ring and gave him some free shots just so he would engage, first time they seen that sht at the ABA, throw it up i dont give a sht, cant be any worse than your pathedic street cred fight against harris when u copped a flogging, and he was taking it easy on you, could have stopped you any time he liked.

fool zelky, u just back at it again, why not come around for that coffee or u had a change of heart? or perhaps police just randomly visited you to make sure your ok? dont confuse the police with mental health now will you ya spastic
You were weight drained by dropping 2 kg?
boxon123 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013