Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #91
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgent82 View Post
shut the **** up ?? , , i stated that i had 50 fights , , if i had none i wouldnt lie and say i had some , what would i acheive by lieing about having bouts , , just so i can impress total morons like yourself , ,

im not gonna put up my footage even tho i have some , why should i care what u think

how many bouts have u had ?? "none" ... , well arent you a f*cking champion

god bless you you fu*king **** sucker
Hello I believe you did have those 50 or so fights but surely you can understand where Mr Oba Carr is coming from when different posters suggest they have had fights (pro or amateur) and their impressive records etc etc.
You should post more on the forum because the vast majority of posters won't have your knowledge.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2012, 01:58 PM   #92
oba carr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 353
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgent82 View Post
shut the **** up ?? , , i stated that i had 50 fights , , if i had none i wouldnt lie and say i had some , what would i acheive by lieing about having bouts , , just so i can impress total morons like yourself , ,

im not gonna put up my footage even tho i have some , why should i care what u think

how many bouts have u had ?? "none" ... , well arent you a f*cking champion

god bless you you fu*king **** sucker
If you didnt care what i thought then why the **** are you responding you goose. Must have been on the loosing end of most of your 50 hey? hahahaha!
Just for the record, im pretty happy with the amount of fights that I had and what I achieved boxing ****head.
oba carr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #93
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I am comparing height relevant to the midget comment as i was fighting in the same division KT fights in, i did not compare myself in terms of skill, please dont confuse yourself, if you like i can draw you a picture to explain further you muppett.

I dont have to tell you anything you already know, but since you want to talk about whos who, tell us all again when you won the ABA title, what year and what weight division, anything short is you dribbling more sht.
Yeah, and you reckon that you throw your right just like KT does. And you both share similar balloons in weight between fights. Is there anything that you two aren't similar in?

That story of yours does need re-tellling. Go on.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #94
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Speaking of the great KT.... does anyone have a spare 4 Mill???

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:04 PM   #95
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Yeah, and you reckon that you throw your right just like KT does. And you both share similar balloons in weight between fights. Is there anything that you two aren't similar in?

That story of yours does need re-tellling. Go on.
so you never won any ABA title and just made up lies did you..? please contuine your dribble.

I clearly asked you for a year and what weight division you claim to have won an ABA title in but you avoid answering the question like the plague. I wonder why that is.. could it be that your full of sht , always have been and always will be, you do nothing on these boards other than troll.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #96
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
so you never won any ABA title and just made up lies did you..? please contuine your dribble.

I clearly asked you for a year and what weight division you claim to have won an ABA title in but you avoid answering the question like the plague. I wonder why that is.. could it be that your full of sht , always have been and always will be, you do nothing on these boards other than troll.
You can clearly ask all you like, however I don't answer to retards, degenerates or drug addicts. You clearly qualify on all three fronts.

You and you sister Frances asked for a pic of my medal and trophy which I accommodated. If you'd paid close enough attention to the pics you would have the answers you're looking for.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #97
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

dribble dribble dribble, must be running down your legs by now princess.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:51 PM   #98
oba carr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 353
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
You can clearly ask all you like, however I don't answer to retards, degenerates or drug addicts.
That covers everybody on these forums doesnt it?
oba carr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:43 PM   #99
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,338
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
dribble dribble dribble, must be running down your legs by now princess.
Keep your tranny fantasies to yourself please.

You never know, maybe the 1001st time you ask me who I am I may tell you. Or maybe not.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSv-lKwOQvE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSv-lKwOQvE[/ame]
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:06 AM   #100
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

i already know who you are fool, your Tony "Would if he Could" Hood
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #101
SecretAgent82
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 46
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by oba carr View Post
If you didnt care what i thought then why the **** are you responding you goose. Must have been on the loosing end of most of your 50 hey? hahahaha!
Just for the record, im pretty happy with the amount of fights that I had and what I achieved boxing ****head.
watch ya back c*nt
SecretAgent82 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #102
oba carr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 353
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgent82 View Post
watch ya back c*nt
hahahahaha! Take it easy hero. Am I supposed to be worried about you cos you APPARENTLY had 50 fights. Go back to pulling your **** keyboard warrior.
oba carr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #103
SecretAgent82
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 46
vCash: 500
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by oba carr View Post
hahahahaha! Take it easy hero. Am I supposed to be worried about you cos you APPARENTLY had 50 fights. Go back to pulling your **** keyboard warrior.
yeah , calling someone a keyboard warrior thats had 50 fights , , good 1 turd , , go suck a fat ****
SecretAgent82 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:28 AM   #104
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgent82 View Post
yeah , calling someone a keyboard warrior thats had 50 fights , , good 1 turd , , go suck a fat ****
So you've had 50 fights, thats nice. Everyone else on here has had 51 fights.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:28 AM   #105
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: McCubbin throws in the towl over a body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumper View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Ty slipping the punch of world champ William Dibby.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013