Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 01-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #16
OLD FOGEY
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tired of lists? . How about this. Which fighters had the most attractive women

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnThomas1
Marcel Cerdan had that movie star too didn't he?
No. Edith Piaf, who was a great singer with a heart in her throat style---but the ***iest woman out there. Nah.
OLD FOGEY is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 11:21 AM   #17
OLD FOGEY
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Tired of lists? . How about this. Which fighters had the most attractive women

Quote:
Originally Posted by janitor
I think Max Baer managed the cleanest sweep of the celebrity A list with Joe Louis as a close second.

I forgot about Max. Certainly one of the finalists.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #18
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Oscar's wife ain't a bad little fillie - she certainly saw him coming with all that cash!
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2008, 11:56 AM   #19
Sizzle
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I'm not sure, but Sakio Bika surely has the ugliest wife I've ever seen with a professional athlete.

She is butt ugly. To say she has a head like a dropped meat pie would do a disservice to meat pies. And she looks like she'd catch it and eat it before it hit the ground anyway.

I don't get it.
Sizzle is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2008, 12:01 PM   #20
OLD FOGEY
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzle
I'm not sure, but Sakio Bika surely has the ugliest wife I've ever seen with a professional athlete.

She is butt ugly. To say she has a head like a dropped meat pie would do a disservice to meat pies. And she looks like she'd catch it and eat it before it hit the ground anyway.

I don't get it.
Maybe you saw a picture he took with his dog which was mislabeled.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:12 PM   #21
joe33

vCash:

Quote:

I don't get it.
Maybe just maybe,some people care **** all about how good looking a woman is,and love them for whats inside and how they are,if shes a great mother id say that would mean a lot more then looks.

Id say max baer and dempsey also,from the current crop if you go and look at david hayes myspace page,he sure does well for himself i would say,wall to wall stunners,lucky git (great fighter though)
Old 01-18-2008, 12:29 PM   #22
SteveO
MSW
ESB Addict

vCash: 1040

James Toney and Shannon Briggs have good looking ladies.
SteveO is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #23
ChrisPontius
March 8th, 1971
East Side Guru

vCash: 238

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD FOGEY
Dempsey--Clara Bow, Marilyn Monroe, and Mamie Van Doran. That is a top list and he kept going as an old fart. He might have been somewhat overrated in the ring but in the bedroom he seems to have deserved his high rating without a doubt.

Despite his stodgy image, Joe Louis was also big time in the bedroom, with Lena Horne and Lana Turner on his resume.
Lana was a hottie for sure. I didn't know Louis had white wifes or girlfriends, though.
ChrisPontius is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #24
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP

Pics Or Stfu
PowerPuncher is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2008, 01:26 PM   #25
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnThomas1
Marcel Cerdan had that movie star too didn't he?
singer i belive edith pief who now has a film out...and has some film fightoing of cerdan good look on the listen
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2008, 01:28 PM   #26
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

Quote:

I don't get it.
vile

how did he get her he is far better than that ...tch love thing again
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #27
janitor
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD FOGEY
Despite his stodgy image, Joe Louis was also big time in the bedroom, with Lena Horne and Lana Turner on his resume.
Dont forgett Sonja Henje and Mae West.
janitor is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #28
Pat_Lowe
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Monzon had an actress wife didn't he? The one he killed I believe, not sure though. Oh and for all his money and fame I never thought Leonard did too well with Juanita. Pretty shabby
Pat_Lowe is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2008, 06:03 PM   #29
Maxie's Gal
Grim's Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain
I read a story that Baer used to do a runner straight out the back door of his house if he heard/saw her limo coming up the street.
That was Jean Harlow. He ran out the back door and took off with Greta Garbo.

Then there's the time in 1933, Max was in Hollywood filming "The Prizefighter and the Lady". On one of his days off from filming, Max drove on over to Mae's and was soon calling to her from the street outside her L.A. apartment. West invited him to come up and see her sometime-sometime like right now. Sure enough, the couple ended up in bed. As Mae reclined after their lovemaking, Max rose and went to the window of her bedroom. Pulling up the window shade, he began to wave, standing up and still completely naked, to someone down in the street. Max was waving to his agent, who had just lost a $500 bet they had made that Max could bed West on the spot.

Cat
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Maxie's Gal is offline  Top
Old 01-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #30
Maxie's Gal
Grim's Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPontius
Lana was a hottie for sure. I didn't know Louis had white wifes or girlfriends, though.
Read Richard Bak's "Joe Louis." Why his dick didn't rot off I don't know ! He was lucky he was doing white women during a time when the newspapers kept that stuff quiet.
Maxie's Gal is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum