Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2012, 02:22 AM   #16
irwin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRd_inFamousX1 View Post
Hmmmm no fool you the one with this troll ass thread
Answer the damn question. why a top 50 ATG neededa sucker punche to defeat a glass jawed, bum ortiz?

why? becasue he couldnt brawl with him?

irwin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 02:25 AM   #17
clutch94
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 290
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

"Bro it was clearly not a sucker punch. I will make a million threads saying this but not one KO of the Year thread"


Flomo logic.
clutch94 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:25 AM   #18
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwin View Post
froid was mauled by pac's leftover cotto.

pac TKO'd cotto

your brotha got a gift like a housing program


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:27 AM   #19
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 10,177
vCash: 327
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwin View Post
froid was mauled by pac's leftover cotto.

pac TKO'd cotto

your brotha got a gift like a housing program

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

good luck finding anyone who agrees . i bet thats what ur wishing happened.

u wanna talk about robberies? how about Pac getting schooled by a 38 year old lightweight, the same guy that Floyd gave the most one sided loss of his whole career.

u mad.
Cellz831 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:29 AM   #20
kwilson71
#MAYDAY
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,932
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

kwilson71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:32 AM   #21
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 10,177
vCash: 327
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilson71 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Cellz831 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:35 AM   #22
irwin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellz831 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

good luck finding anyone who agrees . i bet thats what ur wishing happened.

u wanna talk about robberies? how about Pac getting schooled by a 38 year old lightweight, the same guy that Floyd gave the most one sided loss of his whole career.

u mad.
u mad that a pac's leftover lasted long with your BF?

pac messed up marquez face . no need to explain.

the real robbery is when froid got the greatest gift agaiinst castillo. froid was oupowered, out jabbed, out gunned in every department.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

pac simply out numbered jmm in evry department

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

irwin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:37 AM   #23
irwin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilson71 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

pac's leftover against froid.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


irwin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:37 AM   #24
irwin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga_ni_nana View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
irwin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:40 AM   #25
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 10,177
vCash: 327
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwin View Post
u mad that a pac's leftover lasted long with your BF?

pac messed up marquez face . no need to explain.

the real robbery is when froid got the greatest gift agaiinst castillo. froid was oupowered, out jabbed, out gunned in every department.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

pac simply out numbered jmm in evry department

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Floyds undefeated. so is Bradley

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Cellz831 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:46 AM   #26
kwilson71
#MAYDAY
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,932
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwin View Post
u mad that a pac's leftover lasted long with your BF?

pac simply out numbered jmm in evry department

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 2 (Mar. 15, 200

Pacquiao's total punches landed/thrown: 157/619 for 25 percent.

Marquez's total punches landed/thrown: 172/511 for 34 percent.

Pacquiao's total jabs landed/thrown: 43/314

Marquez's total jabs landed/thrown: 42/201

Pacquiao's total power punches landed/thrown: 114/305

Marquez's total power punches landed/thrown: 130/310

If we going by Compubox Pac lost against Marquez in the 2nd fight right??
kwilson71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:50 AM   #27
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 9,090
vCash: 1343
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Tweetybird's resumeis becoming thinner and thinner.

The young hungry lion is actually a kitten.
pejevan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:52 AM   #28
TheGreat
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: LA
Posts: 6,515
vCash: 962
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

43 have tried, 43 have failed.
TheGreat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:54 AM   #29
irwin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejevan View Post
Tweetybird's resumeis becoming thinner and thinner.

The young hungry lion is actually a kitten.


tweety bird's resume is becoming obsolete

ortiz = bum

cotto = pacs leftover = lasted long with tweety bird
irwin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:56 AM   #30
irwin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilson71 View Post
Pacquiao vs. Marquez 2 (Mar. 15, 200

Pacquiao's total punches landed/thrown: 157/619 for 25 percent.

Marquez's total punches landed/thrown: 172/511 for 34 percent.

Pacquiao's total jabs landed/thrown: 43/314

Marquez's total jabs landed/thrown: 42/201

Pacquiao's total power punches landed/thrown: 114/305

Marquez's total power punches landed/thrown: 130/310

If we going by Compubox Pac lost against Marquez in the 2nd fight right??
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


Deal with it

marquez got none of those LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
irwin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013