Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-24-2012, 10:56 AM   #61
Kush
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwin View Post
why?

considering ortiz is not that great to begin with?

Kush is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 10:56 AM   #62
Kush
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: Why do an ATG Mayweather needed a SUCKER PUNCH to win against Glass Jawed Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed View Post
43-1 if floyd finds his balls and steps up to get knocked the **** out by martinez.
hes already 42-1
Kush is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #63
Dee
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 88

Floyd knew full well that it's the punches you don't see coming that hurt you the most
Dee is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #64
heehoo
TIMEXICAH!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Silly pactarded pieces of shit grasping at straws yet again....
heehoo is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #65
Speak.King
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Don't mean any harm,,, even if I was ATG, if Ortiz would've head butted me, I would've sucka punched his ass too. Sorry, just my opinion. The head butt was a sucka move, therefore in return. Goodnight!
Speak.King is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #66
markq
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
why?

Uhmmmm ... sucker headbutt?
markq is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #67
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
why?

I will tell you why, look at Last night as soon as the fight got going as soon as Victor realized this Lopez kid is hitting me back and really wants this, Victor blatantly held Lopez down and hit him to the back of the head.

And continued to foul him though it wasnt called as much as it should have been. Knowing this its safe to agree that Mayweather was in the right by sucker punching him and ending the fight.

I would rather get a real knock out then to have someone foul his way out, Honestly im over Floyd sucker punching him like that Victor is one dirty bastard with no heart.
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #68
TheGreat
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
I will tell you why, look at Last night as soon as the fight got going as soon as Victor realized this Lopez kid is hitting me back and really wants this, Victor blatantly held Lopez down and hit him to the back of the head.

And continued to foul him though it wasnt called as much as it should have been. Knowing this its safe to agree that Mayweather was in the right by sucker punching him and ending the fight.

I would rather get a real knock out then to have someone foul his way out, Honestly im over Floyd sucker punching him like that Victor is one dirty bastard with no heart.
Bingo, these idiots wanted Floyd to be soft and NOT retaliate, furthermore no one brings up the facts that

1. Ortiz was looking for a way out and quit in there, and was happy the fight was over and ended the way it did a he got an excuse.

2. Ortiz was LOOKING RIGHT at Mayweather, when Floyd scowled at him him and hit him the first time, he went looking to the ref to help him out.

3. Ortiz threw a legit sucker punch at Mayweather after he landed his flying headbutt.
TheGreat is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #69
Popkins
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
why?

They should change that fight to a No Contest, it's an utterly invalid, worthless, fake win. Joe Cortez should be in a home somewhere with a nappy on getting fed chicken soup with someone wiping his chin for him, not refereeing major boxing matches in Las Vegas. Senile old fool.
Popkins is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 01:18 PM   #70
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat View Post
Bingo, these idiots wanted Floyd to be soft and NOT retaliate, furthermore no one brings up the facts that

1. Ortiz was looking for a way out and quit in there, and was happy the fight was over and ended the way it did a he got an excuse.

2. Ortiz was LOOKING RIGHT at Mayweather, when Floyd scowled at him him and hit him the first time, he went looking to the ref to help him out.

3. Ortiz threw a legit sucker punch at Mayweather after he landed his flying headbutt.

I couldnt believe it, He held Lopez down with one hand looked at him almost as if he thought not to do it and clearly hits him on the back of the head.

The ****ing Ref, "it was a glancing shot" a shot to the back of the head is dangerous and that wasnt glancing all four knuckles made clean contact with the back of Lopezs head.

Glad he quit like a bitch he was hitting him in the back of the head alot......

One thing is for sure, this last couple of weeks has not been good to Slugger
Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #71
Dunks
Absolute Grandmaster
ESB Addict

Quote:
BUT BUT BUT froid is top 50 ATG?

He needed a sucker punch to defeat a bum, glass jawed ortiz?

Dunks is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 01:31 PM   #72
TheGreat
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
I couldnt believe it, He held Lopez down with one hand looked at him almost as if he thought not to do it and clearly hits him on the back of the head.

The ****ing Ref, "it was a glancing shot" a shot to the back of the head is dangerous and that wasnt glancing all four knuckles made clean contact with the back of Lopezs head.

Glad he quit like a bitch he was hitting him in the back of the head alot......

One thing is for sure, this last couple of weeks has not been good to Slugger
I actually do hate Ortiz, I used to not like Floyd cause how he did SSM, who is a cool dude but the ortiz fight changed that, I hope he gets KTFO again. As for slugger, what can you say dude is crying ...
TheGreat is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #73
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat View Post
I actually do hate Ortiz, I used to not like Floyd cause how he did SSM, who is a cool dude but the ortiz fight changed that, I hope he gets KTFO again. As for slugger, what can you say dude is crying ...
Not sure if I hate him in that sense but I could give a **** less about Ortiz, He is ****ing fake...

Rewind, What did we hear the entire time during Ortiz vs Mayweather 24/7?
My mother left when I was 7

I came home and my dad was gone.....

I got custody of my little brother, Yeah I am a good kid blah blah blah.....

On the showtime all access Victors story is quite modified, still maintains his mother left when he was 7, but states my father he wasnt around that much.
I have a sister....

What the ****? I mean I knew he had a sister but still its an entirely different story the boy is ****ing fake, he was selling HBO that shit and May was about to expose that shit and started to during their final presser.

As far as Mosley, my kid has been Chasing Jr for a rematch for almost a ****ing year, we fought Jr who is a full fledged Middle weight, which we were welter, took the fight cus nobody wanted to fight Jr, we didnt have anybody in our division to fight.

Jack and Shane sr, well let me put it to you this way they made their presence felt there. I do not believe we lost, but hey it comes with it I guess. Problem we have today is my kids below welter now 138 so chances of a rematch are very unlikely.

Bazooka is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #74
Drew101
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5000

If Vic doesn't headbutt Mayweather (which he had been doing from the second round on), and then attempt to issue a second apology after Mayweather had already accepted the first one, then the fight doesn't end in that particular manner.

So the quick answer to the question is because Ortiz placed himself directly in that situation.
Drew101 is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #75
blackbolt396
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speak.King View Post
Don't mean any harm,,, even if I was ATG, if Ortiz would've head butted me, I would've sucka punched his ass too. Sorry, just my opinion. The head butt was a sucka move, therefore in return. Goodnight!
What he said!
blackbolt396 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum