Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: BIGGER QUIT JOB. Vitali or Victor Ortiz
Vitali Quitting against Byrd was bigger quit job. 40 55.56%
They are both big quit jobs with no heart. 9 12.50%
I am 100% fine with Ortiz quitting with a broken jaw. Totally different from Vitali fight 15 20.83%
I am cool with Vitali quitting AND Ortiz quitting. Both will never be ATGS anyways. SO WHO CARES 8 11.11%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2012, 02:29 AM   #1
FelixTrinidad
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default bigger Quit job? Ortiz's Broken Jaw or Vitali's Hurt Shoulder. I break it down.

I know Victor's fight is fresh on our minds, so before voting I want you all to understand and remember.

Reasons that Vitali is the bigger quit job.
1- Vitali was AHEAD BIG TIME, HE WON EVERY ROUND when he decided the slickness of Chris 'MiddleWeight' Byrd was too much too handle.

Victor was in a close war that could have gone either way.

2- LOPEZ KNEW Victor's jaw is ****ed and will be targeting that 100% and attempting to hurt and injure him for life.

THERE WAS NO WAY BYRD knew that Vitali was hurt. Vitali is like 7 feet tall or some shit, all he had to do was hang out and hug and clinch for 2 rounds.

There is a huge physical difference between Byrd and Vitali compare to Victor and Lopez. Vitali could have ended the fight, just clinching like the robot that he is.

3- That shoulder injury is deceptive, who the hell knows what happened? Victor's jaw was bleeding and he looked like he was dying of pain. Vitali seem fine, and honestly it is highly suspicious why he quit the way he did.

Rumors had it that if he had beaten Byrd, Lennox Lewis (PRIME LENNOX LEWIS) would have given him a fight, and he was too worried that Lennox was not shot enough at the time. (ironically when he did fight a shot Lewis he still got tko6ed)

4- Shoulder injuries are a direct result of Peds..

Now reasons Victor is a bigger quit job.

Pure and simple. Money.

He gave up millions and millions of dollars against Canelo because he can't stand 2 more rounds of pain. The end.
FelixTrinidad is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 02:33 AM   #2
FelixTrinidad
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: bigger Quit job? Ortiz's Broken Jaw or Vitali's Hurt Shoulder. I break it down.

I find it ironic as ****

both guys have

the letters

V I and T in their first names

Vitali
Victor

Quitter .
Old 06-24-2012, 02:35 AM   #3
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: bigger Quit job? Ortiz's Broken Jaw or Vitali's Hurt Shoulder. I break it down.

"Or"? There is no Ortiz only option, dumbshit.
gobblock is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #4
FelixTrinidad
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobblock View Post
"Or"? There is no Ortiz only option, dumbshit.
No need to get rude bro.

If you think Ortiz is a bigger quit job compare to Byrd Vitali fight, break it down like I did.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #5
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTrinidad View Post
I know Victor's fight is fresh on our minds, so before voting I want you all to understand and remember.

1- Vitali was AHEAD BIG TIME, HE WON EVERY ROUND when he decided the slickness of Chris 'MiddleWeight' Byrd was too much too handle.

2- LOPEZ KNEW Victor's jaw is ****ed and will be targeting that 100% and attempting to hurt and injure him for life.

THERE WAS NO WAY BYRD knew that Vitali was hurt. Vitali is like 7 feet tall or some shit, all he had to do was hang out and hug and clinch for 2 rounds.

There is a huge physical difference between Byrd and Vitali compare to Victor and Lopez. Vitali could have ended the fight, just clinching like the robot that he is.

3- That shoulder injury is deceptive, who the hell knows what happened? Victor's jaw was bleeding and he looked like he was dying of pain. Vitali seem fine, and honestly it is highly suspicious why he quit the way he did.

Rumors had it that if he had beaten Byrd, Lennox Lewis (PRIME LENNOX LEWIS) would have given him a fight, and he was too worried that Lennox was not shot enough at the time. (ironically when he did fight a shot Lewis he still got tko6ed)

Pure and simple. Money.

He gave up millions and millions of dollars against Canelo because he can't stand 2 more rounds of pain. The end.

Doc is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 02:42 AM   #6
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
No need to get rude bro.

If you think Ortiz is a bigger quit job compare to Byrd Vitali fight, break it down like I did.
Your poll is incomplete and therefore meaningless. If it wasn't an accident, it makes you look like a Klitschko-hater using Vulva Ortiz's quitjob tonight as an excuse to go after Vitali.
gobblock is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 02:43 AM   #7
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Your poll is incomplete and therefore meaningless. If it wasn't an accident, it makes you look like a Klitschko-hater using Vulva Ortiz's quitjob tonight as an excuse to go after Vitali.

Dude is PR, Tito Trinidad fan, how is he a K hater... You just butt hurt cause he has a point.
Doc is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 02:43 AM   #8
FelixTrinidad
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzWWP-XPiLE[/ame]

actually Byrd was doing really well percentage wise.

I retract my earlier statement of Vitali dominating the fight.

Vitali might have actually LOST THE ****ING FIGHT rofl if it had went 12.

So I guess Vitali quitting does have some merit.....
Old 06-24-2012, 02:46 AM   #9
FelixTrinidad
Belt holder
ESB Addict

6:23

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D8_fJ6tgD0[/ame]

This is Ike Ibebeuchi

Who knocked out former MIDDLEWEIGHT Chris Byrd

rofl
Old 06-24-2012, 02:47 AM   #10
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Dude is PR, Tito Trinidad fan, how is he a K hater... You just butt hurt cause he has a point.
No comment.
Hands of Iron is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 02:48 AM   #11
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
What the hell? I'm a fan of dozens of fighters and hater of a handful. Does me being a fan of Froch suggest I'm not a Hatton hater (which I am)? This thread is short on logic and you're not helping.

BTW, the OP has posted a few more times by now and it's clear he's a Klitschko-hating troll.
gobblock is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 02:49 AM   #12
FelixTrinidad
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Vitali quit against Former MiddleWeight Olympian Chris Byrd

who walked around at 175 pounds.. He had to GAIN 25+ pounds just to fight Vitali..

I dont hate Vitali brah. I just wanna show the world of

ESB. Victor's quitting when put into perspective is not that bad
Old 06-24-2012, 02:49 AM   #13
Kell Brook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 150

Quote:

2- LOPEZ KNEW Victor's jaw is ****ed and will be targeting that 100% and attending to hurt and injure him for life.

Pure and simple. Money.

Why don't you shut up, idiot!
Kell Brook is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 02:50 AM   #14
FelixTrinidad
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell Brook View Post
Why don't you shut up, idiot!
You are mad that the

exposing of Victor Ortiz also exposed VITALI yet again.

Glass Hearts and Fake Noses exist in boxing

We talk about it in the General Forums Section of ESB

Deal with it
Old 06-24-2012, 02:51 AM   #15
errsta
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 181

Neither gets knocked for having a sense of self preservation.

Ortiz isn't ATG. Vitali, arguably, is.
errsta is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum