Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
Round1gymDC
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Why does Pacquiao duck boxers who are technicians like....

Why does Pacquiao duck boxers who are technicians like. Humberto soto, Zahir Raheem, prime Nate Campbell, Marquez (for years he ducked the trilogy) and Floyd Mayweather?

If you're slick or a technical fighter who can think in the ring. Pac will duck you and move up to fight a stiff boxer with no movement

"I want to put on a show for the fans" Pac

Really means. "I want to fight a guy who can't think in the ring and will allow me to hit"

When you see a few loses on a atg's resume by a so called no name contender it's because he fought boxers with varies styles, and eventually one of those styles throw you off. Team Pac know what style throws him off. So it's easy to say he would of killed Nate Campbell or Soto got his ass wooped this weekend he would of killed him. But that not the case. They know what they're doing

Last edited by Round1gymDC; 06-24-2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: shit happens
Round1gymDC is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #2
TheGreat
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 962
Default Re: Why does Pacquiao duck boxers who are technicians like....

20 page thread coming.
TheGreat is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
mr. piff
The Ring General
ESB Addict

vCash: 254

Well it is the truth
mr. piff is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #4
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round1gymDC View Post
Why does Pacquiao duck boxers who are technicians like. Humberto soto, Zahir Raheem, prime Nate Campbell, Marquez (for years he ducked the trilogy) and Floyd Mayweather?

If you're slick or a technical fighter who can think in the ring. Pac will duck you and move up to fight a stiff boxer with no movement

Really means. "I want to fight a guy who can't think in the ring and will allow me to hit"

When you see a few loses on a atg's resume by a so called no name contender it's because he fought boxers with varies styles, and eventually one of those styles throw you off. Team Pac know what style throws him off. So it's easy to say he would of killed Nate Campbell or Soto got his ass wooped this weekend he would of killed him. But that not the case. They know what they're doing
Basically,if he didn't fight them, he MUST have ducked them right?

You haven't even provided anything substantial around the circumstances.

"Ducked a trilogy"....jesus christs you sound like an idiot...
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #5
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat View Post
20 page thread coming.

Dountful. The OP doesn't even make any valid points.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #6
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

styles make fights. nobody wants to see pac fight someone who is gonna run like mosley did. its an ugly and boring fight. tr knows what they r doing and they make millions making fights that people want to see like pac vs cotto
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #7
prelude
Champion
East Side Guru

Ducked Marquez. Ducked Floyd .

Floyd: PAC could cripple me and make me walk all bent over. I know y'all ain't going to pay for my bills so stop forcing me to fight him. I'm a coward .
prelude is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #8
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115

Quote:

with regards to jmm, pac with his interviews before the trilogy, felt that he already beat jmm 2 times and didn't see the need to fight him again.

...you shouldn't even bring floyd's name up, homo was just ****in' around. the rest don't deserve a response.
dodong is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 11:09 PM   #9
the cobra
Awesomeizationism!
East Side Guru

All I know is that he's fought more technicians than Floyd.
the cobra is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #10
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

He fought Marquez 3 times. Barrera and Morales were both sound technicians. While Cotto's preparation was terrible for that fight, he has a very good boxing skillset. Solis had a decent set of out-fighting skills. Clottey is a defensive boxer who throws straight punches. Hatton wasn't slick but he was a sound infighter. Bradley is one of the most well-rounded stylistic boxers in the sport today.

If you want him to fight Pernell Whitaker, he's not around today. If you want him to fight Floyd, we'll have to wait until he gets out of jail. Until then, broaden your definition of "technical" and make due without the slickness at 147.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 11:18 PM   #11
ovechkin8crosby
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ovechkin8crosby is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 11:19 PM   #12
MetalLicker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Humberto soto, Zahir Raheem, Nate Campbell technicians?

You talk as if these guys are intelligent fighters. They're not. Nate in his prime was so technical that he gave someone a free shot and his career got turned upside down.

Soto just got his ass kicked by a puncher. Raheem lost to wildman Freitas in his prime. None of these guys were ever in a position to get a shot, and none of them were ever intelligent or good enough to beat pac.
MetalLicker is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #13
DogTheBountyMan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2634

Quote:

Soto a technician ? Maybe in his side job. He dont move his head. Pac would khtfo.
DogTheBountyMan is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 11:31 PM   #14
sauroncuneta
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

i lost you when you said they are technicians... probably what the TS means is that these boxers are cable guy technicians or repair guy technicians, or typewriter technicians or something like that.
sauroncuneta is offline  Top
Old 06-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #15
whirlwind
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

So many idiots these days.
whirlwind is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum