Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 06-25-2012, 12:06 AM   #16
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 327
Default Re: Why does Pacquiao duck boxers who are technicians like....

the same reason Donaire ducks Rigondeaux
Cellz831 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #17
CubanoPower
Journeyman

vCash: 500

Because he would get Exposed. Lara & Mayweather would school him and TKO him with ease. won't even break a sweat it would be an exhibition of pure school of boxing counter punching epic ness.
CubanoPower is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 12:22 AM   #18
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 928

technicians f'n suck..
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 12:45 AM   #19
Urone2
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude View Post
Ducked Marquez. Ducked Floyd .

Floyd: PAC could cripple me and make me walk all bent over. I know y'all ain't going to pay for my bills so stop forcing me to fight him. I'm a coward .
I would bring Floyd into this too much, in sport illustrated Manny's adviser said when he met with Floyd he ask what would happen if Floyd lost to Manny and Floyds answer was rematch and another payday. It's funny how people say that Floyd doesn't want this fight but he's setting up meeting with Manny's adviser. People wake up Bob Arum is the only obstical in this fight, as he was in De La Hoya/Trinandad and Mayweather/Corellas. Both of those fighter left him after the contracts were done and became 2 of the high paid boxers in the game. Paquioa stayed, and don't try the Pac is make almost as much as Floyd, not true. Floyd is making a ton on his promotional company which isn't added into his personal income.
Urone2 is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 12:47 AM   #20
GOW7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Because exposure is a terrible thing. It's bad enough he sins being a man of god with diciples. Getting that ass whooped is a whole other issue.
GOW7 is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 12:50 AM   #21
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round1gymDC View Post
Why does Pacquiao duck boxers who are technicians like. Humberto soto, Zahir Raheem, prime Nate Campbell, Marquez (for years he ducked the trilogy) and Floyd Mayweather?

If you're slick or a technical fighter who can think in the ring. Pac will duck you and move up to fight a stiff boxer with no movement

"I want to put on a show for the fans" Pac

Really means. "I want to fight a guy who can't think in the ring and will allow me to hit"

When you see a few loses on a atg's resume by a so called no name contender it's because he fought boxers with varies styles, and eventually one of those styles throw you off. Team Pac know what style throws him off. So it's easy to say he would of killed Nate Campbell or Soto got his ass wooped this weekend he would of killed him. But that not the case. They know what they're doing
damn you ****ers are boring
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #22
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

2009 he invented a drug test to avoid him. let the commissions do their job. that is what they r there for. if he wasnt so intimidated by pac he would have not asked him to take the test. instead, he has tried to make pac look like a fraud when in reality hes just as suspicious for demanding a drug test. his reasoning for demanding one shows his disbelief in himself that he could beat him. his resume shows his resistance to fight guys in their primes. he waited until mosley and cotto were past it to face them. he did the same thing with pac by avoiding pac man in 2009 when he was in his prime.
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #23
prelude
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urone2 View Post
I would bring Floyd into this too much, in sport illustrated Manny's adviser said when he met with Floyd he ask what would happen if Floyd lost to Manny and Floyds answer was rematch and another payday. It's funny how people say that Floyd doesn't want this fight but he's setting up meeting with Manny's adviser. People wake up Bob Arum is the only obstical in this fight, as he was in De La Hoya/Trinandad and Mayweather/Corellas. Both of those fighter left him after the contracts were done and became 2 of the high paid boxers in the game. Paquioa stayed, and don't try the Pac is make almost as much as Floyd, not true. Floyd is making a ton on his promotional company which isn't added into his personal income.
Wake up to what .

Floyd: I can get cripple in a fight with Pac and I know yall ain't going to pay for my bills. I'm a smart man so no money is worth my health. Stop forcing me to fight Pacquiao, all yall want to do is just see the fight, yall don't care if I get injure for life. Call me a coward I don't care, just remember that i'm a rich coward.
prelude is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 03:36 AM   #24
difO
Contender
ESB Senior Member

marquez is one of the best technical fighters (if not the best) of this era, and pac went 3 fights that were all close - there may be a case that marquez beat him in one or two or even three, but they were all fairly close and very entertaining fights

stop being a fukn idiot, or are you talking about electrical technicians?
difO is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 03:47 AM   #25
doknochrisan
Puncher
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

He's 1-dimensional?
doknochrisan is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 03:48 AM   #26
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

vCash: 1343

Quote:
Why does Pacquiao duck boxers who are technicians like. Humberto soto, Zahir Raheem, prime Nate Campbell, Marquez (for years he ducked the trilogy) and Floyd Mayweather?

If you're slick or a technical fighter who can think in the ring. Pac will duck you and move up to fight a stiff boxer with no movement

Really means. "I want to fight a guy who can't think in the ring and will allow me to hit"

When you see a few loses on a atg's resume by a so called no name contender it's because he fought boxers with varies styles, and eventually one of those styles throw you off. Team Pac know what style throws him off. So it's easy to say he would of killed Nate Campbell or Soto got his ass wooped this weekend he would of killed him. But that not the case. They know what they're doing
You actually probably think that boxing started on September 19, 2009 and decided to join on December of the same year.

Flomos!
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 04:33 AM   #27
Skullrip
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

pac fought Ledwaba, a master puncher. look what pac did to him.
Skullrip is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 04:38 AM   #28
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru

vCash: 1343

What's the point of fighting them? They are all the same ---- they run like girls.

You idiots call it boxing.
pejevan is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 04:40 AM   #29
TheRat
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
styles make fights. nobody wants to see pac fight someone who is gonna run like mosley did. its an ugly and boring fight. tr knows what they r doing and they make millions making fights that people want to see like pac vs cotto
this
TheRat is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2012, 04:56 AM   #30
Ripple633
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Zahir Raheem would get knocked out, Soto would have been beaten too. A prime Nate Cambell would be a good fight, I think that would be 50/50.

Anyways he fought Bradley and lost fair and square.
Ripple633 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum