Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
Frekky
I miss you so much guys:p
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 106
vCash: 500
Default Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

We all know Manny Pacquiao's legacy trumps Floyd's easily. Floyd had his chance in Tzsyu, a prime Cotto or Margarito or even Casamayor at his prime but chose the Brusles, Gattis and Baldomirs.

Who four or five elite fighters should Floyd defeat before he can say his resume will be at par with Manny Pacquiao?

Say like the Sasakuls, Ledwabas, Morales and Barerras of this era?

Sergio Martinez could be one. Nah too bad, they have all retired.
Frekky is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 05:34 AM   #2
Ahurath
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,943
vCash: 235
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

He already has a GREAT legacy. Since we all know Pacquiao has picked his opponents when they are either on a loss, forced to a lesser weight or looked or kind of old you have to wonder how much of his resume is manufactured.

However the same goes for Floyd but I feel that he has knowingly picked opponents when they have came from an great win, young and at a great place in their carreer.
Ahurath is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:54 AM   #3
blackbolt396
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: STL
Posts: 3,753
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

43-0 deal with it people damn.
blackbolt396 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:02 AM   #4
Phat_Ass_Dude
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Loiza, Puerto Rico (but from Trinidad)
Posts: 1,171
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

I almost shit my pants from laughing so damn hard!!!!
Phat_Ass_Dude is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:03 AM   #5
VivaNazVegas
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 585
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

Floyds career is over.
If he doesn't quit boxing after his jail sentence, he will get knocked out
VivaNazVegas is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:04 AM   #6
P4P_Hero
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Boxing Gym
Posts: 294
vCash: 100
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahurath View Post
He already has a GREAT legacy. Since we all know Pacquiao has picked his opponents when they are either on a loss, forced to a lesser weight or looked or kind of old you have to wonder how much of his resume is manufactured.

However the same goes for Floyd but I feel that he has knowingly picked opponents when they have came from an great win, young and at a great place in their carreer.
P4P_Hero is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:08 AM   #7
tinorknitz
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,171
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

Pac shits on Floyd's resume easily. End of.
tinorknitz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:39 AM   #8
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 9,642
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

He has a good legacy, but it could have been a great legacy had he decided not to avoid all the best WW when he was in his prime ; cotto, margo, shane , pacquiao, etc
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:40 AM   #9
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,649
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

Slugger is that you?????????
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:40 AM   #10
remi
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 700
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

pac shits on himself. Why u on mayweather when he's not even fighting? U guys hate him but spend all your time speaking about him. Frekky, you are a fu..... loser who doesn't know anything.
remi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:41 AM   #11
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,649
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
pac shits on himself. Why u on mayweather when he's not even fighting? U guys hate him but spend all your time speaking about him. Frekky, you are a fu..... loser who doesn't know anything.
He is slugger, this is his new account on esb.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:43 AM   #12
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 9,090
vCash: 1343
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat_Ass_Dude View Post
I almost shit my pants from laughing so damn hard!!!!
To be honest,you don't have to laugh to even look like you shit in your pants.
pejevan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:10 AM   #13
simon850
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Reading, UK
Posts: 2,509
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbolt396 View Post
43-0 deal with it people damn.
simon850 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:27 AM   #14
dogcatcher
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 373
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

Any reasonable boxing fan knows that the resumes of Pac and Mayweather are pretty close to each other. Neither really trumps the other. Both of them however trump the OP at life.
dogcatcher is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #15
RealBoxing
Kill The Nonsense
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hall Of Fame.
Posts: 1,363
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd's Options to a good Legacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frekky View Post
We all know Manny Pacquiao's legacy trumps Floyd's easily. Floyd had his chance in Tzsyu, a prime Cotto or Margarito or even Casamayor at his prime but chose the Brusles, Gattis and Baldomirs.

Who four or five elite fighters should Floyd defeat before he can say his resume will be at par with Manny Pacquiao?

Say like the Sasakuls, Ledwabas, Morales and Barerras of this era?

Sergio Martinez could be one. Nah too bad, they have all retired.



Stupid Pactards
RealBoxing is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013