Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
Ali4life
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 211
vCash: 1000
Default Taking it back to One Title in each Division

I think it should go back to the one title in each division. I think its ridiculous that they've kept this many titles in these division and there are multiple champions when there is one world. I know the politics won't allow that to come back but I think it would be nice to have that back to separate the champs from the chumps. I feel like with the championships being made into multiple ones caused us to miss some great super fights that didn't take place
Ali4life is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Sea of Tranquility
Posts: 13,246
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Taking it back to One Title in each Division

It'll never happen..only in a perfect world. Boxing's decline and decomposition has set in too far..beyond necrosis.
red cobra is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
Stevie G
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London,England
Posts: 9,338
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Taking it back to One Title in each Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali4life View Post
I think it should go back to the one title in each division. I think its ridiculous that they've kept this many titles in these division and there are multiple champions when there is one world. I know the politics won't allow that to come back but I think it would be nice to have that back to separate the champs from the chumps. I feel like with the championships being made into multiple ones caused us to miss some great super fights that didn't take place


I so.....so agree with you. All this politics and a proliferation of belts devalue championships.
Stevie G is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #4
Ali4life
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 211
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Taking it back to One Title in each Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by red cobra View Post
It'll never happen..only in a perfect world. Boxing's decline and decomposition has set in too far..beyond necrosis.
that's the sad part about it but if in somehow some way it was possible I think it would change a lot it would be a start at least but dreaming I suppose.
Ali4life is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #5
Stevie G
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: London,England
Posts: 9,338
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Taking it back to One Title in each Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali4life View Post
that's the sad part about it but if in somehow some way it was possible I think it would change a lot it would be a start at least but dreaming I suppose.

We can but hope
Stevie G is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:10 AM   #6
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The Sea of Tranquility
Posts: 13,246
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Taking it back to One Title in each Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevie G View Post
We can but hope
red cobra is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013