Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #211
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Charr Express!!! Next HW superstar!!! HW Savior!! Aint No stopping Diamond Bo

I think Charr will need one more tune-up and then he's ready for another title shot. What do you guys think?
madballster is offline  Top
Old 12-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #212
Mordechai
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: The Charr Express!!! Next HW superstar!!! HW Savior!! Aint No stopping Diamond Bo

guys that looked so faked. it was fixed. imo it looked like a bad movie
Mordechai is offline  Top
Old 12-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #213
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordechai View Post
Many great careers started with KO1. Charr - Airich turned out to be a modern-day Tyson - Berbick.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #214
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordechai View Post
No, it looked like a powerful liver shot.
Cableaddict is offline  Top
Old 12-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #215
Manning
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1449

Quote:

A few days ago Dereck Chisora (15-4, 9 KOs) revealed that he plans to return to the action in February and one of potential rivals on his radar is former WBC heavyweight title challenger Manuel Charr (22-1, 12 KOs). The Lebanon-born fighter jeered Chisora’s plans and stated that he is much more interested in facing his countryman David Haye (26-2, 24 KOs), because such fight can help him to get a rematch with Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 41 KOs) whom he lost by technical knockout in September.

“I read that Dereck Chisora has challenged me. Who is he? Only fight with David Haye can help me to get a rematch with Klitschko. Hereby I proclaim: David, I challenge you and I’m ready to face you anywhere and anytime. The winner of our fight will face Vitali Klitschko providing that he will dare come into the ring again. Let’s make this fight, David!”.

Charr returned for the first time since his loss to Klitschko last week, knocking a German fighter Konstantin Airich (24-9-2, 18 KOs) out in the first round.

It also seems likely the Charr will return to the ring on January 19th in Tabasco, Mexico. Haye, who is also keen to face the elder Klitschko brother, has been out of boxing since July, when he stopped Chisora within few rounds in London.

Haye needs to stop ducking and make the fight everybody wants to see.
Manning is offline  Top
Old 12-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #216
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

charr is fat and he sucks
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 12-31-2012, 09:34 AM   #217
PartALLthaTImE
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 2258

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke View Post
He would kill any american bum heavyweight
sad but true
PartALLthaTImE is offline  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 04:40 AM   #218
Manning
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1449

Quote:
Charr: The only way Haye beats Vitali is on a race track!

WBC fringe world champion Manuel Charr has told WBN that David Haye has no chance of succeeding in defeating full title holder Vitali Klitschko if their proposed bout comes to fruition.

The 28 year-old from Lebanon, who was stopped in four rounds by the elder Klitschko on a cut last year, remains hopeful of a clash with Haye to decide which of them faces Vitali, but believes the Londoner would come unstuck if he beats him to a title challenge with the Ukrainian.

"Haye is fast, but unfortunately he uses his speed to run away when he faces a strong guy like he did in his fight against Wladimir,” Charr told World Boxing News.

“He is a good fighter when he knows he is winning, but I think he would be scared if he fought Vitali or any other real heavyweight contender.

“Vitali Klitschko is the best heavyweight in the world right now, so I have to say; ‘The only way David Haye can beat Vitali Klitschko is on a race track where he can just run away.’ - in a boxing ring he doesn't have a chance."

The ‘Diamond Boy’ is currently hunting his next opponent for a possible bout in February and is confident that he has the beating of the two-weight world champion if the pair ever crossed paths in the near future.

“David Haye is a cruiserweight,” stated Charr. “Even though he knocked out some heavyweights, I still don't think that he could handle my power and my pressure. I am young, I am fast and I can punch.

“I am not saying that I would definitely beat David Haye. All I'm saying is this; ‘Let's find out what happens - I'm ready to go!"
Manning is offline  Top
Old 01-16-2013, 06:52 AM   #219
Ultimate Boxing
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

One good thing about Charr is that he is willing to fight the best and doesn't expect a fortune to do so. He'd probably jump at the opportunity to fight Vitali again for a few hundred K.
Ultimate Boxing is offline  Top
Old 02-06-2013, 04:30 AM   #220
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Charr squatting 480 lbs for 8 reps as a warm up before sparring. The guy is unbelieveable.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Old 02-06-2013, 06:17 AM   #221
JohnH
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Charr. Boxing's forgotten Heavyweight?
JohnH is offline  Top
Old 02-06-2013, 08:30 AM   #222
JohnH
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Why is Charr fighting Yakup Saglam next??
JohnH is offline  Top
Old 02-20-2013, 10:11 PM   #223
VBOX
JOURNEYMAN
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 200

Good interview with Manuel Charr.

Came up the hard way by starting his own promotion out of his own pocket.
Says he never even knew who Deontay Wilder was when he first exchanged words with him on Twitter; says he's only fought bums.

War Charr!
VBOX is offline  Top
Old 02-21-2013, 03:01 AM   #224
Tyler_Durden
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I'm not sure he's the next HW superstar, but this guy has been growing on me lately. Not a bad fighter at all.
Tyler_Durden is offline  Top
Old 02-21-2013, 03:04 AM   #225
Cableaddict
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
I'm not sure he's the next HW superstar, but this guy has been growing on me lately. Not a bad fighter at all.
That's pretty much it.

He's unlikely to ever be the champ, but how can you not like him & root for him? I think he'll make it to the top 5, easily. (That is, if no one else intentionally thumbs him and then gets the ring doctor to call a BS stoppage.)

Last edited by Cableaddict; 02-21-2013 at 03:45 AM.
Cableaddict is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum