Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #61
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,812
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why did Adamek go life and death with d level peter briggs or whatever his name w

**** you asshole...Paul Briggs was a good fighter, who fought the fight of his life, gave Adamek hell for 12 rounds, but still lost to the better man.

Your just trying to discredit Briggs to make Adamek look bad. Fact of the matter, both of their fights were FOTY candidates.
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #62
Stinky gloves
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,639
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why did Adamek go life and death with d level peter briggs or whatever his name w

so Relentless, any Bengali boxer in top 1000 yet?
Stinky gloves is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:07 PM   #63
antonio8904
Atheist
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Between Rula Jebreal's thighs...
Posts: 3,094
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why did Adamek go life and death with d level peter briggs or whatever his name w

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDUUDDDEE View Post
**** you asshole...Paul Briggs was a good fighter, who fought the fight of his life, gave Adamek hell for 12 rounds, but still lost to the better man.

Your just trying to discredit Briggs to make Adamek look bad. Fact of the matter, both of their fights were FOTY candidates.
**** you asshole...Paul Briggs was a good fighter, who fought the fight of his life, gave Adamek hell for 12 rounds, but still lost to the better man.

Your just trying to discredit Briggs to make Adamek look bad. Fact of matter, both of their fights were FOTY candidates.
antonio8904 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #64
Bathory
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 382
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why did Adamek go life and death with d level peter briggs or whatever his name w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
Reported for racism.
**** you punk. Calling someone a cunt isn't racism. You being the biggest cunt of cunts.
Bathory is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #65
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,812
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why did Adamek go life and death with d level peter briggs or whatever his name w

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio8904 View Post
**** you asshole...Paul Briggs was a good fighter, who fought the fight of his life, gave Adamek hell for 12 rounds, but still lost to the better man.

Your just trying to discredit Briggs to make Adamek look bad. Fact of matter, both of their fights were FOTY candidates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDUUDDDEE View Post
**** you asshole...Paul Briggs was a good fighter, who fought the fight of his life, gave Adamek hell for 12 rounds, but still lost to the better man.

Your just trying to discredit Briggs to make Adamek look bad. Fact of the matter, both of their fights were FOTY candidates.
**** you asshole...Paul Briggs was a good fighter, who fought the fight of his life, gave Adamek hell for 12 rounds, but still lost to the better man.


Your just trying to discredit Briggs to make Adamek look bad. Fact of the matter, both of their fights were FOTY candidates.
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #66
Bathory
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 382
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why did Adamek go life and death with d level peter briggs or whatever his name w

Quote:
Originally Posted by HwSaviour View Post
Racism? He only said that Relentless is from Bangladesh and his country can't even produce E-level fighters. Everything correct in this statement.
Thank you. These ****ers post polak glass threads all day every ****ing day. The moment you say their country contributes nothing to boxing they report you like ****ing 2 year olds.

Relentless
Shaunster
Arcane
etc

These are the people that make this site shite.

****ing losers.
Bathory is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #67
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,812
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why did Adamek go life and death with d level peter briggs or whatever his name w

Thank you. These ****ers post polak glass threads all day every ****ing day. The moment you say their country contributes nothing to boxing they report you like ****ing 2 year olds.

Relentless
Shaunster
Arcane
etc

These are the people that make this site shite.

****ing losers.
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #68
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Posts: 32,973
vCash: 1900
Default Re: Why did Adamek go life and death with d level peter briggs or whatever his name w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
Thank you. These ****ers post polak glass threads all day every ****ing day. The moment you say their country contributes nothing to boxing they report you like ****ing 2 year olds.

Relentless
Shaunster
Arcane
etc

These are the people that make this site shite.

****ing losers.
reported.

keep piling up the reports guys so his IP can be banned.
Relentless is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #69
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: S.F Bay Area by way of Bytom Polska
Posts: 9,895
vCash: 197
Default Re: Why did Adamek go life and death with d level peter briggs or whatever his name w

Oh you mean the guy Tarver refused to fight as his mandatory.The guy tarver pulled a Bowe - Lewis type duck on.

Oh you mean the guy Adamek went into a fight with a already broken nose like the Polish Warrior he is!

Yeah he was P4P material
PolishPummler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #70
Bathory
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 382
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why did Adamek go life and death with d level peter briggs or whatever his name w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
reported.

keep piling up the reports guys so his IP can be banned.
What guys, mrmagic and company?

Give me a ****ing break.

Bathory is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013