Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #46
AJAX
war sonnen!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Great White North
Posts: 4,059
vCash: 3450
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

If you havn't noticed BobDigi5060 Fedors loses really don't count......
AJAX is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2012, 09:09 AM   #47
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 5,456
vCash: 553
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
He fought them in SF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaroCountry View Post
Doctor stoppage on one where he has going for a submission by the end of the round and a freak punch the other while they were on the ground. A submission loss against one of the best ADCC fighter ever in the sport.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAX View Post
If you havn't noticed BobDigi5060 Fedors loses really don't count......
Yeah, I noticed that

Hey, scrula.. How's this for accomplishments?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #48
liger05
puroresu fan 4 life!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,039
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

I would say all the TRT replacement Hendo gets has benefitted his career greatly.
liger05 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #49
Primenal
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,075
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

One loss, or 3 losses when your past your best doesn't take away 10 years of domination.
If Fedor isn't the greatest of all time I'd like to know who legitimately deserves it. Fedor has the best resume, with guys like Nog right behind him, and also the fights he was in were always exciting. Even if he lost 3 fights while in his prime, and still got all the other wins, etc I don't even see how he wouldn't be the ATG.
Guys like GSP have lost. Silva is a good fighter and should be ranked as one of the best, but his resume can't compete, Nogs lost plenty (even in his prime).

After Cain's win over Lesnar he was talked about as being greater than Fedor!!! LOL! This is how rediculous people are. I will say JDS could do it depending on the level of competition he could face.
Primenal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #50
dillinja
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDigi5060 View Post
Yeah, I noticed that

Hey, scrula.. How's this for accomplishments?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
So he lost to a know steroid cheat past his prime
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #51
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,399
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDigi5060 View Post
Combat Sambo is Combat Sambo..


Sit down before you hurt yourself, noob.

Quote:
One loss, or 3 losses when your past your best doesn't take away 10 years of domination.
If Fedor isn't the greatest of all time I'd like to know who legitimately deserves it. Fedor has the best resume, with guys like Nog right behind him, and also the fights he was in were always exciting. Even if he lost 3 fights while in his prime, and still got all the other wins, etc I don't even see how he wouldn't be the ATG.
Guys like GSP have lost. Silva is a good fighter and should be ranked as one of the best, but his resume can't compete, Nogs lost plenty (even in his prime).

After Cain's win over Lesnar he was talked about as being greater than Fedor!!! LOL! This is how rediculous people are. I will say JDS could do it depending on the level of competition he could face.
I agree on all counts.

Quote:
How's this for accomplishments?
Eight minutes and a half worth of domination in his prime. Theres nothing fluke about this either and against a guy that had more losses than wins, thats worse than loosing to a top rated fighter.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
BORKED
monaroCountry is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #52
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAX View Post
If you havn't noticed BobDigi5060 Fedors loses really don't count......
After all the years you've been here you should know better than to feed trolls. No wonder this sub-forum has gone to the dogs.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #53
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillinja View Post
So he lost to a know steroid cheat past his prime
Bit hard to call him a steroid cheat per se...But the bulk of his career was in PRIDE where he could use drugs freely. And its common knowledge Hendo's been on TRT for the best part of a decade. May be more. The reality is Bobdicky doesn't have a point. 3 pages later he's still repeating his strawman as he's unable to refute simple facts. Typical mindless Zuffa schill.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:00 PM   #54
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,399
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

Forget about the drugs in Pride. In the UFC its practically legal and acceptable.
monaroCountry is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #55
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 5,456
vCash: 553
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaroCountry View Post
Your an absolute noob. What you think you would get away with your shady half truths about boxing in a boxing forum? This isnt Sherdog .

The main facts that you left out were:

IN BOXING

*Joe Louis lost against Rocky Marciano in his last fight.

*Muhammad Ali lost against Larry Holmes, Leon Spinks, and Trevor Berbick in his last four fights. Two of his losses came prior to retiring.

*Sugar Ray Robinson lost against Joey Archer prior to retiring.

*Mike Tyson lost against Kevin McBride, Danny Williams, and Lennox Lewis in his last four fights. Two of his losses came prior to retiring.


IN WRESTLING

*Aleksandr Karelin lost against Rulon Gardner in his last fight.





and the list goes on and on and on. As for your C level fighters, Monson and Rizzo are actually top fighters and have racked up more top wins than many other fighters. Sergei, Barnett, AA and a list of other top ATG MMA fighters isnt something to sneeze at.
This is 2012, and Monson and Rizzo are C level fighters.

Ali won the rematch, lost his last two fights. Iron Mike was 39, inactive. Sugar Ray was 44 years old.. They didn't gloss their ATG records over with two cans, and they weren't over the hill by 33 years of age.

You want to know something else? Each boxer you listed lost dead smack in the middle of their careers.. No different from Anderson Silva

Their are so many holes in your arguments, it's like open season.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:04 PM   #56
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 5,456
vCash: 553
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Bit hard to call him a steroid cheat per se...But the bulk of his career was in PRIDE where he could use drugs freely. And its common knowledge Hendo's been on TRT for the best part of a decade. May be more. The reality is Bobdicky doesn't have a point. 3 pages later he's still repeating his strawman as he's unable to refute simple facts. Typical mindless Zuffa schill.
Your reaching bro, to the point of comparing accomplishments between Hendo and Fedor

BobDigi5060 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #57
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
No wonder this sub-forum has gone to the dogs.
Except for about 10 or so posters, ive stopped taking this forum seriously about 12 months ago
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #58
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: By any means necessary
Posts: 17,818
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Except for about 10 or so posters, ive stopped taking this forum seriously about 12 months ago
Mate its pure toilet. This place used to be awesome. Now its equally as bad as Shitdog but with a tinier percentage of the footfall.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #59
monaroCountry
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,399
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDigi5060 View Post
This is 2012, and Monson and Rizzo are C level fighters.

Ali won the rematch, lost his last two fights. Iron Mike was 39, inactive. Sugar Ray was 44 years old.. They didn't gloss their ATG records over with two cans, and they weren't over the hill by 33 years of age.
Your reaching bro.

Again you forgot to mention Ali's last two fights which he lost to Holmes and Berbick, or did he rematch them after retiring?

You also forgot to mention that Fedor dominated in three sports and was GOAT in two sports. Fight wise, Fedor has racked up more fights in all his combat career than probably ten UFC fighters combined. Its not only age but the number of fights that can put strain on a body.

Well if a fighter has half of the UFC ATG HW heads, Pride heads, and other champions from other promotions and regions then you would think that he wasnt glossing over. Even fighters that are thought to be CANS like HMC or Zulu were good fighters, HMC was a legit and dangerous K-1 fighter and HMC was at the time a 15-0 record fighter. Fedor didnt get beat by these cans either unlike Silva.


[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Holmes"][/ame]
Quote:
You want to know something else? Each boxer you listed lost dead smack in the middle of their careers.. No different from Anderson Silva

Their are so many holes in your arguments, it's like open season.
Their losses wasnt as regular or as consistent as Anderson. It was only really after switching to UFC that Anderson's record suddenly went better. Anderson was getting schooled by Pride CANS.
monaroCountry is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #60
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Different camera angles of Fedor KOing Rizzo

About sums it up.
Stoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013