Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 07-08-2012, 02:45 AM   #16
tyewil
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 677
Default Re: Dana White says he would make TRT illegal?

Dana Whites a massive prick.

Look at me, look at me, look at me. it is too much about him. Joe Rogan should be the face of the promo, and would do such a better job.

With this TRT business it makes it so uncompetitive to the poorer guy. in swimming they banned the full body suits worn mainly by the amer, aus and west european countries cos smaller less funded countries couldnt afford to pay for the suits. so how can a new up and coming fighter from a poor bacground compete with the GSPs of the world who can afford TRT treatment.

Dana White is a moron. don't think he is the right person to get mma to the status of where boxing is today, and where it has been for the last 100+ years
tyewil is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2012, 07:39 AM   #17
liger05
puroresu fan 4 life!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Also I dont really get what his trying to say here:

Quote:
“I think it’s good for the fighters. I’ve had this discussion, me and Mike Tyson talked about it the day before yesterday. And he agrees. The bottom line is when we first signed our deal with Fox, they came out and said, ‘Oh my God, these guys are getting paid this kind of money? Why don’t you scream that from the roof tops? Those are the kinds of things that get people interested and engaged. Like whenever Tyson fought, people would talk about how many of million of dollars he was making after that fight.’ And I said to those guys, ‘exactly, and look what happened to Mike Tyson.’
Fighters shouldnt get paid big big money because of tyson ended up broke?
liger05 is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 08:13 AM   #18
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

TRT should definitley be illegal. Your body changes as you age, that is nature. You shouldn't be allowed to fight nature to that degree.

Of course, if you aren't a fighter and you want to solve mood swings etc then it is fine but 35 year olds getting their testosterone levels back to 25 is a joke.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 08:30 AM   #19
liger05
puroresu fan 4 life!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat View Post
TRT should definitley be illegal. Your body changes as you age, that is nature. You shouldn't be allowed to fight nature to that degree.

Of course, if you aren't a fighter and you want to solve mood swings etc then it is fine but 35 year olds getting their testosterone levels back to 25 is a joke.
True say.

I dont get why older fighters think its a right to be able to get TRT. You are old and unfortuantly in some cases getting old means its a lot harder to do the same things you were doing 10 years earlier. The idea that a fighter should be allowed TRT is absurd. If you are too old to get prepared and to fight without TRT then you shouldnt be fighting!!
liger05 is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #20
Flexb
GQ Smooth
ESB Addict

You people are morons and you're not doctors nor is dana white. do a little research on why it's important to maintain healthy test levels. holy fuk, this whole discussion is a total joke and trt topic a complete witch hunt.
dana is so dumb. a ton of trt patients are on the program because of accidents and been prescriped painkillers that decreased their levels. most of the trt patients are not ex steroid abusers. maybe in the ufc but don't dare speak about the rest of the patients.
Flexb is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum