Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-08-2012, 03:14 AM   #61
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kell Brook Exposed! Will Never Win a World Title

What a piss take this knobhead thread starter is. Just go and ****off upstairs to your bedroom and have another wank over your numorous posters of khan.
Little ****ing cunt :
widdy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2012, 04:06 AM   #62
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

I think the word EXPOSED should read *******.

Most people who use it have **** all idea of what it means.
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 04:18 AM   #63
Nipple
I hate my username
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Brook is a joke.

I've always stated that he is overhyped and overrated.

I mean his coming out fight was against MATTHEW HATTON and that was his 26th/27th fight for goodness sakes!

He'll go nowhere at world level.
Nipple is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 04:47 AM   #64
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 172

Nice thread, bruh. You continue to make yourself look like a spaz.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #65
punchdrunkgench
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

brook has made a rod for his own back calling out khan on numerous occasions despite havin a very weak record due to the fact he is still in the early stages of his career , last night proved brook had heart and determinaion but he is miles short of true world class level at the moment and needs to take a couple more fights against the caliber of last nights opponent before he attempts to fight for a world strap
punchdrunkgench is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 05:18 AM   #66
Lionheart1

Brook was doing ok until he got caught with a punch every time Carson hit him brook would run,the reason why brook gassed out was because of nervous energy if he was allowed to have his own way he could have done 15 rounds but the pressure got to him,I think kell has found his level I give him credit for seeing out the final bell anyone watching though can see that a-he has no inside game b- he doesn't like pressure,fact is he should not mention any world title fights for at least another 5-6 fights n see what he gains from them I personally think though with somebody from the top 10 he will get taken apart.
Lionheart1 is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 05:34 AM   #67
iceferg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2648

Look let's be fair to Carson, he'd won 8 in a row by KO. Was Kell over rated? Maybe a little bit by some but certainly not as much as Khan was. It's funny how all these Khan fans are coming out the wood work to slag Brook off after Khan's last fight. I think Carson's under rated a bit and I think Brook should beat Bailey, if it's in the UK especially. Bailey just has the big punch left imo. Anyway, I've seen Khan struggle against Limond, Gomez, Maidana, Peterson and Presscott, I'm pretty sure Carson would give him trouble.
iceferg is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 05:48 AM   #68
gazrichards
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
Did well to hang on and get the win. Not easy to fight on with a nose in the condition his was in.

I'd advise him to stay off the white for a couple of weeks after that fight though...
exactly he was coked out his face in sheffield last weekend.a week before the biggest fight of his career thats not good
gazrichards is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 05:50 AM   #69
hit me HARDER

vCash:

Never win 'a World Title'.

This is incorrect. I think we'll see both Brook & Jones become 'titleists' at some point. Can't see either being in the mix with Pacquiao or Mayweather at any point but they could certainly hang with Malinaggi, Ortiz etc on the alphabet front.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:50 AM   #70
gazrichards
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdy View Post
What a piss take this knobhead thread starter is. Just go and ****off upstairs to your bedroom and have another wank over your numorous posters of khan.
Little ****ing cunt :
love it
gazrichards is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 05:57 AM   #71
CamR21
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 736

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nipple View Post
Brook is a joke.

I've always stated that he is overhyped and overrated.

I mean his coming out fight was against MATTHEW HATTON and that was his 26th/27th fight for goodness sakes!

He'll go nowhere at world level.
Shut up you mong
CamR21 is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 06:17 AM   #72
Muzza
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Amazing how a thread about Brook has turned into a thread critisizing khan & his KO vs Prescott. Let's look at facts. Prescott has only lost to class fighters in Alvarado who he was 1 minute away from beating, Vasquez (controversial) & Mitchell. Mccloskey was a hometown robbery. Carson Jones has lost to average fighters including a journeyman who at the time he fought jones had a 6-6 record. Having said that, I think all this "Kell will never win a world title" is an over reaction. I think we need to see another couple of fights before we really judge him. He certainly has the talent to win a belt IMO.
Muzza is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 06:26 AM   #73
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchdrunkgench View Post
brook has made a rod for his own back calling out khan on numerous occasions despite havin a very weak record due to the fact he is still in the early stages of his career , last night proved brook had heart and determinaion but he is miles short of true world class level at the moment and needs to take a couple more fights against the caliber of last nights opponent before he attempts to fight for a world strap
And what is true world class and what fighters do you put in that class??

Yes brook showed he`s got heart and determination and proved he can take a punch. Brook had a broken nose half way through the fight, what did ortiz do in a similar situation??? Is Ortiz world class?? How about Alexander?? he whined like a sissy in the Bradley fight and pulled out and to be honest has had 2 gift decisions. Too many are pulled in by the American hype Train , Some US based fighter get further up the ranks due to being promoted better due to the fact they are in america getting exposure ( not all though, like Carson Jones).

Carson jones has really shown his credentials and shown that even with 8 losses a fighter can get to the top,I reckon Carson would beat Ortiz and Alexander and Maidana.

Floyd and Pac no dont go there Brook aint ready for them
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 06:28 AM   #74
Jasper Simone
Veteran Traveller
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 2572

He came through a really tough test. He'd struggled with the weight, he suffered a broken nose in the 7th and yet he emerged with the win. He proved more than he has done in all his previous bouts so I prefer to look at the positive side of things.

These days there are too many fans of the sport caught up in some fantasy world whereby a fighter has to look dynamite every time he steps into the ring, otherwise he's been exposed.

****ing children.
Jasper Simone is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 06:32 AM   #75
DaveyboyEssexUK
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper Simone View Post
He came through a really tough test. He'd struggled with the weight, he suffered a broken nose in the 7th and yet he emerged with the win. He proved more than he has done in all his previous bouts so I prefer to look at the positive side of things.

These days there are too many fans of the sport caught up in some fantasy world whereby a fighter has to look dynamite every time he steps into the ring, otherwise he's been exposed.

****ing children.
Spot on mate
DaveyboyEssexUK is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum