Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #16
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765
Default Re: khan fans need to realise what carson jones would have done had khan been in ther

lets not get carried away with what Carson Jones represents, Brook fans
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #17
duranimal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: khan fans need to realise what carson jones would have done had khan been in ther

A lot of questions where answered tonight & unfortunatly i can't see kell succeding to the very top, oh yeh he'll pick up an strap as they are 10 a penny but it was alarming to see him in so much trouble against a fighter that ai'nt what i'd call fast as in punch combo's. He just did'nt know what to do once he had a good solid operator on his chest, he's not as good as his fans & camp think he is. Tonight was a real pasting at the hands of a good all round fighter in jones but not from a fighter who is really top echelon.

All the top boys watching that will now know they've ****-all to fear, all top operators will jump on him & cut thing ring off rapid & blast away & sooner or later Kell's gonna fall, it's not a case of IF but WHEN. Ortiz would smash his way straight through Kell. He boxed really well for the 1st 4 rounds but he just dos'nt have the all round game it seems to advance & stay safe more's the pity, but the reality is that Kell ai'nt gonna cut it with the div's killers & please don't mention going up to 154 as Canello would splatter him all over the ring.

The problem here is that Kell & Hearn have talked their way up into the reckoning & now the reckoning is gonna happen sooner rather than later. He's a good boxer that makes the top 20 but not the top 10, he just ai'nt got the tools or the all round game thats required at the top level, pity, but thats the way i see it.
duranimal is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 01:32 PM   #18
rainmaker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Problem is Kell needs to stay in the mix he cant go back to fighting bums. He too far too long getting in to this kind of company. Now that he's here he's got a reality check. Don't think you will see him calling out Khan anytime soon though.
rainmaker is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #19
CamR21
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 736

TBH I think Jones would beat Maidana at 147
CamR21 is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #20
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

my remarks came on top of an influx of faggot statements by the khan crew, i'm not trying to big up brook, i think hes beatable but i think he still beats his fair share of names at 147. but when khan' tards come over here and say how brook got exposed its rather rich coming from there mouths. as khan was pushed to the limits by maidana and peterson. And yes i believe carson jones is stronger, hits harder and has better skills then maidana. and all this bullshit about having 9 losses relfects on how naive khan fans generally are.
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 02:34 PM   #21
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

carson jones lost to freddy hernandez ffs
iron_chin is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #22
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONSENSE2002 View Post
my remarks came on top of an influx of faggot statements by the khan crew, i'm not trying to big up brook, i think hes beatable but i think he still beats his fair share of names at 147. but when khan' tards come over here and say how brook got exposed its rather rich coming from there mouths. as khan was pushed to the limits by maidana and peterson. And yes i believe carson jones is stronger, hits harder and has better skills then maidana. and all this bullshit about having 9 losses relfects on how naive khan fans generally are.
You have to be the most ignorant poster on the board. Really, and that's judging with general forum standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
carson jones lost to freddy hernandez ffs
And the same with you. You're both ****ing clueless. By the way, Hernandez is a hell of a fighter.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #23
Flexe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 350

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONSENSE2002 View Post
Maidana & Peterson only loose to top 10 fighters. I think its silly to say Jones is on the level of Khan opponents. Kell was a little bit exposed but hes still a very good fighter, maybe just a little overrated..
Flexe is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #24
larsker
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
You have to be the most ignorant poster on the board. Really, and that's judging with general forum standards.

And the same with you. You're both ****ing clueless. By the way, Hernandez is a hell of a fighter.
hernandez is shit, you should watch more boxing. don't you remember the shit berto was given here at esb when he ktfo him in one rd on hbo.
larsker is online now  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #25
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

stfu u little dip shit, just because he beat a shot collazo dont talk to me about great fighters, he got iced by berto in a ****in round, stay the **** off my name you faggot.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #26
madpuppy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Carson Jones is better than Maidana is amongst the most delusional statements I have ever read on ESB and that is saying something. Maidana is a fringe world class fighter that only lost to other world class fighters, Carson Jones is barely above journeyman level.
madpuppy is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 03:39 PM   #27
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexe View Post
Maidana & Peterson only loose to top 10 fighters. I think its silly to say Jones is on the level of Khan opponents. Kell was a little bit exposed but hes still a very good fighter, maybe just a little overrated..
if kell brook, devon alexander, ortiz, khan or any current young fighter between 140-147 was thrown in with alfonso gomez,Freddy Hernandez at the age of 19 (he was 19 years old when he fought gomez and hernandez) do you honestly reckon they would have come out with a win. when Carson jones was fighting the likes of gomez and hernandez at 19, khan still handn't faced willie limond and brook hadn't even fought mcintyre.
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #28
manny147

carson jones fought the fight of his life,forget the 8 losses on his record,most of them wr early on in his career,the guy was hard as nails,if there was another couple of mins on the clock kel wud have got dropped he was out on his feet at the end of the last round,but showed that he is a world champion in the making by sheer grit and determination,jones can walk away from this with his head held high,and from the performance he put in last nite,he will surely challenge for a world title sometime in the future.but kel did all us brits proud in the end and good luck to him as he chases his world champion status.
manny147 is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #29
SportsLeader
Chilling
ESB Addict

I've never seen so many faggots post in one thread.
SportsLeader is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #30
bam-bam
Journeyman

Quote:
This forum has become beyond moronic.
^ this...everybody's gone full retard
bam-bam is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum