Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-08-2012, 03:51 PM   #31
I heart Amir
23|1|26|1|1
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: khan fans need to realise what carson jones would have done had khan been in ther

LOL.

Amir has faced the likes of Kotelnik, Malignaggi, Maidana, Judah and Peterson.

Carson who? B*tch Please.
I heart Amir is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #32
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238
Default Re: khan fans need to realise what carson jones would have done had khan been in ther

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsker View Post
hernandez is shit, you should watch more boxing. don't you remember the shit berto was given here at esb when he ktfo him in one rd on hbo.
Go watch his fights with Collazo and Lara and then tell me he's shit. For the record, I hardly call journeyman shit - why? Because I have respect for anyone who boxes. Anyone can get ktfo. Didn't Khan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
stfu u little dip shit, just because he beat a shot collazo dont talk to me about great fighters, he got iced by berto in a ****in round, stay the **** off my name you faggot.
Be quiet, you moron. You know **** all and give Khan supporters a shitty name. You're a come and go poster who's trying to hype Khan on several accounts and staying on Twitter like an absolute moron posting a thread on any news you see pop up. My advice? Either learn something about boxing, or get off the computer and do something more productive with your time than spending 6/7 of your day behind a computer spouting shit.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #33
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

ur an abxolute nob, i work on a computer so im obviosley going to pass the time somehow,secondley, ur one of the worst posters on this site and an ABSOLUTE nuthugger, u use words like "worried" and "scared" wen referring to khan, like as if your his brother or something, calm down, and finally, the fact that you called hernandeez "a hell of a fighter" tells me you know **** all about boxing
iron_chin is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #34
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

the worst thing is this mong has the nerve to stalk me around this place and critizize my posts when infact he himself is one of the biggest dicks around, seriously,

**** OFF!
Old 07-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #35
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

This is why I have semi-retired from the brit forum and have become a lounge poster.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #36
Mellberg

vCash: 500

Quote:
the worst thing is this mong has the nerve to stalk me around this place and critizize my posts when infact he himself is one of the biggest dicks around, seriously,

**** OFF!
I will rape you, long time innit.
Mellberg is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #37
WhamBam
Keeping Cool
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellberg View Post
I will rape you, long time innit.
WhamBam is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #38
WhamBam
Keeping Cool
ESB Senior Member

ironsense may come across as a grade A punk. but he does raise some points straight after the brook fight threads start popping up like brook will never win a world title and brook got exposed. allot of these threads were started by poster who were big fanboys of khan. now i think i may have gone over the top with my thread in the general about how khan got a free pass when he faced difficult moments against maidana and how brook is being critisized for going through a similar patch against jones. but this was done out of sheer frustration. i think both brook and khan have the same weakness e.g. inability to inside fight, cant deal with pressure, etc
WhamBam is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 06:32 PM   #39
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
This is why I have semi-retired from the brit forum and have become a lounge poster.
For the quality of threads in the lounge?
WarpedDesign is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #40
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedDesign View Post
For the quality of threads in the lounge?

There is some shite in the lounge but also some interesting stuff. The brit forum has lost the old regulars and PK can't post any threads. Even the trolls are not as funny as they once were. Look at this poor effort from Ironsense.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #41
larsker
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
Go watch his fights with Collazo and Lara and then tell me he's shit. For the record, I hardly call journeyman shit - why? Because I have respect for anyone who boxes. Anyone can get ktfo. Didn't Khan?

I was just illustrating that Hernandez is not a such a good boxer.Callazo who has a history of bloating up in between fights, did not put in work for that fight plus he had been inactive against decent opposition ever since losing to Berto. Lara is overated here on esb, what has he done, being robbed by a faded Williams, gifted a draw vs Molina and ko'ed Hearns who is not known for his chin. Lara does not have great power, only decent.

Also Jesus Soto Karass , a guy who is a gatekeeper at best, beat Carson convincingly.

I don't like khan that much but i prefer him over Kell. Brook's legions trolls of drive me nuts here worse than the flomos and pactard trolls.
larsker is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #42
Knack
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 706

Quote:
You're an absolute knob, I work on a computer so I'm obviously going to pass the time somehow. Secondly, you're one of the worst posters on this site and an absolute nuthugger, you use words like "worried" and "scared" when referring to Khan as if you're his brother or something, calm down! Finally, the fact that you called Hernandeez "a hell of a fighter" tells me you know **** all about boxing.
If you "work on a computer" why can't you spell?

Brucey bonus:
I fixed your dreadful spelling and grammar.

Last edited by Knack; 07-08-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Knack is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #43
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

u never corrected Hernandez shithole. and i dont really care about my grammer on here, or at work for that matter.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #44
Knack
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 706

Quote:
u never corrected Hernandeez shithole. and i dont really care about my grammer on here, or at work for that matter.
You come across as an idiot and I'm not saying this to belittle you. Not caring about how you type shows contempt for the people you're projecting yourself upon, I refuse to consider anything you type with your glass fingers if you aren't at all interested in typing things correctly and I'd doubt many more people also refrain from replying to your posts for that very reason.

The quality of posts on this forum is shocking lately, people like you are the problem, it's not so much what you say as how you say it and the words people use to respond to you.

This will be the last reply you get from me for a while, your posts are awful and you come across as being a horrible poster.
Knack is offline  Top
Old 07-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #45
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

lol. plz **** off. its nice to know ive hit a nerve even though ive never come across u on here. the fact that u understand my posts is good enough for me not 2 use PROPA GRAMMA! u get me blud! WHAT!!

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum