Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 07-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default The Win Fella vs Lewis Heatherington AFC 8 Liverpool (new un offensive video)

Lets try again with a better quality video , enjoy fella's

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT9aEU6mRgk[/ame]
thewinfella is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: The Win Fella vs Lewis Heatherington AFC 8 Liverpool (new un offensive video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinfella View Post
Lets try again with a better quality video , enjoy fella's

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Thanks for sharing the clip, good fight and well done!

Good knee to the head at the beginning of round 2. You looked like you wanted it more the whole way through, you were the aggressor. You looked the more rounded MMA fighter and the better conditioned and confident fighter.

Onwards and upwards to the scouse Tarzan!

boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

Default Re: The Win Fella vs Lewis Heatherington AFC 8 Liverpool (new un offensive video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boranbkk View Post
Thanks for sharing the clip, good fight and well done!

Good knee to the head at the beginning of round 2. You looked like you wanted it more the whole way through, you were the aggressor. You looked the more rounded MMA fighter and the better conditioned and confident fighter.

Onwards and upwards to the scouse Tarzan!

Thank you , very kind comments !!!

Skip knee in the clinch is something i picked up in Thailand and has managed to stay with me , its rare that a technique comes naturally to me LOL ........ !!!

Old 07-09-2012, 07:41 PM   #4
Vic-JofreBRASIL
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Well done TheWin.
Vic-JofreBRASIL is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #5
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic-JofreBRASIL View Post
Well done TheWin.
Thank you
Old 07-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

Come on you mean bastards, give the guy some spirit!
boranbkk is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #7
Lynchburg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1449

Well done buddy!

What weight was that at dude and how tall are you? I'm trying to move to 185 or 170 but I worry I may be just skin and bone!

Lynchburg
Lynchburg is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #8
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynchburg View Post
Well done buddy!

What weight was that at dude and how tall are you? I'm trying to move to 185 or 170 but I worry I may be just skin and bone!

Lynchburg
Cheers mate

It was a MW bout , limit 84 kilo's , tipped the scales at 81.4 kilo's , same day weigh in so had to take the bout at MW , I would be a WW pro !!! , i walk around at anything between 83-87 Kilo's , but have good genetics and when i treat the body right it usually responds and the weight comes off nicely

Let me know how u get on m8
Old 07-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #9
Lynchburg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Cheers mate

It was a MW bout , limit 84 kilo's , tipped the scales at 81.4 kilo's , same day weigh in so had to take the bout at MW , I would be a WW pro !!! , i walk around at anything between 83-87 Kilo's , but have good genetics and when i treat the body right it usually responds and the weight comes off nicely

Let me know how u get on m8
Will do... how tall are you? Was that Semi-pro? It looked like you both had 6oz gloves on

I have ACL damage at the moment so I've not trained for a week

Oh well... I get to train with Lucas Leite on Sunday

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTlO7SW6cyo[/ame]

Hopefully I won't fall apart!

Lynchburg
Old 07-11-2012, 04:10 PM   #10
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynchburg View Post
Will do... how tall are you? Was that Semi-pro? It looked like you both had 6oz gloves on

I have ACL damage at the moment so I've not trained for a week

Oh well... I get to train with Lucas Leite on Sunday

Hopefully I won't fall apart!

Lynchburg
Im 5'9'' and a half mate , short stocky build

It was an AMA fight , under the new official AMA rules NSAC i believe , it come across from the States a little while ago i believe , the show is called AFC the sister show to OMMAC which is a pro show , i was immediately offered a slot on OMMAC on July 24th but had to turn it down , its a good show both AMA and Pro showcasing Liverpool's talent as most of the gyms in the city now are buzzing

Lucas Leite wow !!!!! , hope that goes well mate , if you need nutritional advice about eating right to whittle down that frame of yours PM me your email address , its a strong area of mine (nutrition) .

Old 07-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #11
Matty lll
Sweet Scientist
ESB Addict

Very nice 'Fella, You and I haven't got a long in the past but hey I'm just 17 year old who hasn't even had a fight yet so let me just say that you have my full respect and support

You had good control in the clinch and landed some nasty nasty knees mate! I seen some nicely times takedowns as well
Matty lll is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #12
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty lll View Post
Very nice 'Fella, You and I haven't got a long in the past but hey I'm just 17 year old who hasn't even had a fight yet so let me just say that you have my full respect and support

You had good control in the clinch and landed some nasty nasty knees mate! I seen some nicely times takedowns as well
We got no problems kidda

Thank you mate
Old 07-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #13
Lynchburg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Im 5'9'' and a half mate , short stocky build

It was an AMA fight , under the new official AMA rules NSAC i believe , it come across from the States a little while ago i believe , the show is called AFC the sister show to OMMAC which is a pro show , i was immediately offered a slot on OMMAC on July 24th but had to turn it down , its a good show both AMA and Pro showcasing Liverpool's talent as most of the gyms in the city now are buzzing

Lucas Leite wow !!!!! , hope that goes well mate , if you need nutritional advice about eating right to whittle down that frame of yours PM me your email address , its a strong area of mine (nutrition) .

Nice... I'm 5ft10" and as you have more than likely noticed I'm pretty stocky... I've been trying for ages to make 205lbs but it's really hard

I'm about there now but rather than stay there I'd like to move to 185 or 170. I just need to get there but stay strong too!

I'll PM you dude because I really need all the help I can get tbh!

If you fancy another amateur (No head shots) fight down here I may be able to help you out... it takes about 3 hours to get from your area though

Peace...

Lynchburg

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum