Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 07-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #76
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: if jon jones never fought again.

I haven't seen anyone come close to solving the Jon Jones riddle inside the cage yet. He seems to adapt to anyone's style & break them down. Offensively he has every trick in the book and I can't see anyone beating him anytime soon. He's great for MMA.
roscoe is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2012, 01:08 AM   #77
thejokerswild
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

What sucks about jones is he is given all these legends yet where is his claim to that status. He never destroyed prides ranks or provided war after war like these legends careers. Beating a hendo wouldnt make you greater than him. If A guy started tomorrow and defeated fedor Anderson silva Gsp jones 5-0 within 3 years it would be amazing to see but difficult situation to elevate him.

Needless to say jones has cemented his place and seems to be well on his way to being the sports greatest.
thejokerswild is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2012, 02:01 AM   #78
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
Seven posts so far from you in the thread. What have you contributed to the thread topic? Right........... nothing at all.

O iv only been in this sub-forum since its creation and contributed far more than you could dream of even with the help of the all powerful wiki. More than happy for ANY forum member to call me out on my contribution considering i'm probably one of the longest serving original members in this sub forum.
Anyway your new name from this day foward shall be Wiki-boy! Because the wiki power is scrrrrroooooong with you. Real scrrrrooooong.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2012, 02:14 AM   #79
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

vCash: 177

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
O iv only been in this sub-forum since its creation and contributed far more than you could dream of even with the help of the all powerful wiki. More than happy for ANY forum member to call me out on my contribution considering i'm probably one of the longest serving original members in this sub forum.
Anyway your new name from this day foward shall be Wiki-boy! Because the wiki power is scrrrrroooooong with you. Real scrrrrooooong.
Eight posts from you in this thread.

All eight of them are nothing but insults towards me.

Not a single one of them contains even a single sentence that is relevant to the thread topic.

Great contribution, scurla. You really helped make this thread a better discussion.

But let's get back on track. Why exactly is Jon Jones not in a position where he could potentially usurp Fedor as MMA's GOAT?

Haggis McJackass is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2012, 06:31 AM   #80
Kittikasem
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Ouch! Watching Haggis McJackass getting tortured on this thread has been painful, if a little enjoyable in a weird way...

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owned[/ame]
Kittikasem is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #81
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
Eight posts from you in this thread.

All eight of them are nothing but insults towards me.

Not a single one of them contains even a single sentence that is relevant to the thread topic.

Great contribution, scurla. You really helped make this thread a better discussion.

But let's get back on track. Why exactly is Jon Jones not in a position where he could potentially usurp Fedor as MMA's GOAT?

Oooo the irony...You're the guy who is infamous in this sub-forum for swinging his e-balls. If you can't take a bit of banter simply shut yer trap. No one making you look like a dick head. You're doing that all by yourself.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum