Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-11-2012, 11:58 PM   #31
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: The Real Reason Mundine moved out of Floyds Gym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
I actually hope Mundine wins too mainly for Ash. But also because Ty doesn't and will lose $250 if Mundine wins. That is if he didn't put the bet on take a picture of it then cancel it and get his money back.
250 isnt much money stifmum, u cant cancle a bet once the ticket is printed out moron Mundine dont deserve to win, its a ploy to raise his PPV numbers in AUS as they have declined, if he wanted a genuine crack at Floyd he would have taken the trout fight or at the very least turned up to the purse bid.

I once said that if i claimed Hitler was a pyhsco and deserved to die you haters would argue that he was a saint, its now coming about head with your support of Mundine, Whipper likes the guy but you havent got no excuse StifMum other than you hope i loose a measly 250? lol piss poor effort m8 but atleast ur not spamming the boards with pathedic google images like JB and Pumper do
TCboxa is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2012, 12:13 AM   #32
patrick
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
250 isnt much money stifmum, u cant cancle a bet once the ticket is printed out moron Mundine dont deserve to win, its a ploy to raise his PPV numbers in AUS as they have declined, if he wanted a genuine crack at Floyd he would have taken the trout fight or at the very least turned up to the purse bid.

I once said that if i claimed Hitler was a saint you haters would argue that he was a physco who deserved to die, its now coming about head with your support of Mundine, Whipper likes the guy but you havent got no excuse StifMum other than you hope i loose a measly 250? lol piss poor effort m8 but atleast ur not spamming the boards with pathedic google images like JB and Pumper do

Speaking of JB and Pumper, It's rare that I would side with Ty on anything, but I reckon most on here have pretty much had enough of the tittie pictures, dwarf photo's and also the constant challenges of a fight without revealing my identity.

If you're fair dinkum JB, you'll tell him who you are, get the date organised and get down to business.

If you're not fair dinkum, well just keep on doing what you're doing.

BTW the pics may have been funny the first time but the fact is, you need some new material.

Also Ty, just because I've agreed with you on this one, don't think it's habit forming.
patrick is online now  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 12:45 AM   #33
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post

I once said that if i claimed Hitler was a pyhsco and deserved to die you haters would argue that he was a saint, its now coming about head with your support of Mundine, Whipper likes the guy but you havent got no excuse StifMum other than you hope i loose a measly 250? lol piss poor effort m8 but atleast ur not spamming the boards with pathedic google images like JB and Pumper do
You can cancel race tickets as long as its not within 40 minutes of start time. Think you have 3-5 minutes to cancel any bet you put on.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 01:44 AM   #34
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Money is coming in on McKart at 3:1, as compared to Anthony, according to Aus-Boxing.
ipswich express is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 02:12 AM   #35
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipswich express View Post
Money is coming in on McKart at 3:1, as compared to Anthony, according to Aus-Boxing.
Can see a lot of people losing their money then. Bronco McKart wasn't chosen as the opponent because they thought he could beat Mundine
Old 07-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #36
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Garth Woods!~
Old 07-12-2012, 04:37 AM   #37
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Can see a lot of people losing their money then. Bronco McKart wasn't chosen as the opponent because they thought he could beat Mundine
Actually, Bronco McKart was in one corner before Anthony was...
ipswich express is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 04:53 AM   #38
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

ty you know he had to fight woods part of the ct show
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 05:10 AM   #39
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

yeah but he paid woods extra money to boil him down and come in at a lighter weight. He also lost to Kessler & Siaca.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:13 AM   #40
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Punters Back Mundine to be Knocked Out at Sportsbet

He may be the $1.08 favourite but punters with Sportsbet think it’ll be Anthony Mundine who’ll be on the wrong end of a right hook this weekend with 75 percent of money wagered on the bout coming for 41-year-old opponent Bronco McKart
Old 07-12-2012, 05:13 AM   #41
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
I actually hope Mundine wins too mainly for ASH. But also because Ty doesn't and will lose $250 if Mundine wins. That is if he didn't put the bet on take a picture of it then cancel it and get his money back.

Yep ,Ash mailed me he is living the dream and i never thought i would hear myself say this but here goes .

Come on Choc , Do it for probably your greatest ever defender and spokesman .... Good Luck ....
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 05:32 AM   #42
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Yep ,Ash mailed me he is living the dream and i never thought i would hear myself say this but here goes .

Come on Choc , Do it for probably your greatest ever defender and spokesman .... Good Luck ....
Ash has been on Choc's nuts that long he deserve a break .

Any prospective employer of Ash's need only look at ESB for his commitment to a cause and to see things out.
kel is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 05:38 AM   #43
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
Ash has been on Choc's nuts that long he deserve a break .

Any prospective employer of Ash's need only look at ESB for his commitment to a cause and to see things out.

Word .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 05:45 AM   #44
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Ash has made it, what a ****ing legend.

Congratulations if you read this while over in Vegas
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 07-12-2012, 05:51 AM   #45
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

living the dream my ass lol, its on wealth TV on the same night HBO has a huge fight on, if he was living the dream he would be at the HBO show, not some bum ass network that hardly anyones going to view, if Ash has put money into this he wont be making a profit i can promise you that. and its no reflection on Ash, i think he is a great bloke and Mundine is blowing smoke up his ass and using him because every other string he has tried to pull with this USA bullsht has backfired on his ass. He is honestly deluded. Using Floyds name to sell tickets when its all just a pipe dream, if he wanted Floyd and is the best athlete in the world he had a WT in Trout waiting for him to take it but the spring in his heart went TWANG! its all a con job to raise his PPV numbers back here in AUS as they have hit an all time low.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum