GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496
Default Re: Khan: i fight tougher opposition in a better division than froch

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathmanc1986 View Post
Was what Froch said so out of order?

Maybe his tone could have been more conciliatory, but Khan needs to remember why he became a professional in the first place - to make money.

Hes made millions, probably enough to make him and his family live comfortably forever, so why should he carry on? Hes got his health and hes got his money.

To please the likes of us?
I donīt think it is as simple as that mate. He obviously wants to achieve success in the game before retiring. The money is a factor but I doubt itīs the only one, which is a pity as he will get his Glass Jaw shattered time and time again.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2012, 05:44 AM   #32
madg321
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 642

[quote=dayoandy;13357791]That's good to hear, best thing for everyone. With some of the utter shit you are posting, it is for the best you stop posting.[/QUOTE

Lol u obv a disgruntled frotch fan... aww bless i bad mouth ur favorite. Poor u. May i point out this is a boxing forum where peoples oppinions are expressed u obv got issues with this.. may i also point out tht mouthing off people over the internet is not onli pathectic u can also call it moronic. Sorry i cant spell but y it matter to u. U proud u pointed tht out well im happy for u.
madg321 is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 05:50 AM   #33
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2775

[quote=madg321;13357839]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayoandy View Post
That's good to hear, best thing for everyone. With some of the utter shit you are posting, it is for the best you stop posting.[/QUOTE

Lol u obv a disgruntled frotch fan... aww bless i bad mouth ur favorite. Poor u. May i point out this is a boxing forum where peoples oppinions are expressed u obv got issues with this.. may i also point out tht mouthing off people over the internet is not onli pathectic u can also call it moronic. Sorry i cant spell but y it matter to u. U proud u pointed tht out well im happy for u.
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 06:01 AM   #34
spud1
HAWK TIME!!!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
No they would not

Theres a difference between being out-skilled by a special talent like Ward and being physically molested by an average fighter with a punch like Garcia
There is a complete and utter difference between being competitive in a match and getting completely dominated with a one handed fighter, whose punches you said you would walk through and then raising youer hand (which frock did btw)at the end of the bout against Ward/ he then has the audacity to claim it was a close fight, while you look for your mother in the crowd so she can give you your dummy and give you a pat on the back you absoluter tit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathmanc1986 View Post
Its one thing to look like you are being outboxed massively without being savaged and another altogether to have people worried for your health every time you step into the ring.
I'd like to go on my tea break now.
spud1 is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 06:11 AM   #35
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

This is why the entire country is glad is got savagely KTFO.

It will happen again and we'l all smirk again
oli is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 07:28 AM   #36
Llanlad
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Ive never known a fighter to shoot themselves in the foot so often and still be able to walk.

In Khan's own eyes ..he will always be a boxing superstar.
Llanlad is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 07:37 AM   #37
thewinfella
The Golden Boy
East Side Guru

Khans stupid statements are all too often to keep a count on these days , frankly I've just labelled the kid stupid and will ignore him from here on in , outside of the ring anyway
thewinfella is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 07:46 AM   #38
Squire
Never Truly Lost
ESB Addict

vCash: 7213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
not really, I made him right, Khan got absoloutley molested in there by a guy that, to be fair is not exactly a "great" fighter. I'm concerned about his health,

Carl just basically said : "if i had a glass chin and didnt know how to protect myself and had been savaged like that after previously being ktfo by one round by a columbian road sweeper, i'd hang em up"

i think thats an acceptable statement
If that's what Froch said I don't see anything wrong with Khan responding, even if I don't agree with what he said. 'Glass chin', 'savaged', 'KTFO' and 'Columbian road sweeper' is hardly diplomatic, is it?
Squire is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 07:48 AM   #39
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire View Post
If that's what Froch said I don't see anything wrong with Khan responding, even if I don't agree with what he said. 'Glass chin', 'savaged', 'KTFO' and 'Columbian road sweeper' is hardly diplomatic, is it?

he didn't use those exact word's, i was just summarising lol
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 07:57 AM   #40
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru

what a disgraceful interview, comparing himself to ali and tyson ffs

and what was he saying about the way tyson came back stronger from his losses, tyson after each loss never ever came back stronger

he does not know shit about the sports history, his face was battered too looked like his ear was falling off haha great to see
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 08:10 AM   #41
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2775

after all these losses making khan stronger hes going to end up like the hulk
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 08:17 AM   #42
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Amir Khan is a bigger name than Carl Froch, and 140/147 is the strongest division in the world.

Amir Khan's progress and fight is followed much more by people in the UK even though he does not fight over here.

Amir Khan has got over 1 Million followers on twitter, Carl Froch has 40-60 thousand..?

Carl Froch is very bitter, and he does not seem in support of other british boxers. He has even had a pop at his pal David Haye who has always been supportive of Froch.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 08:20 AM   #43
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Amir Khan is a bigger name than Carl Froch, and 140/147 is the strongest division in the world.

Amir Khan's progress and fight is followed much more by people in the UK even though he does not fight over here.

Amir Khan has got over 1 Million followers on twitter, Carl Froch has 40-60 thousand..?

Carl Froch is very bitter, and he does not seem in support of other british boxers. He has even had a pop at his pal David Haye who has always been supportive of Froch.

khan doesnt fight at 147 he fights at 140 which is way weaker than the smw's, you are wrong again
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #44
sniffmybadger
trust me I'm a stomach
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud1 View Post
There is a complete and utter difference between being competitive in a match and getting completely dominated with a one handed fighter, whose punches you said you would walk through and then raising youer hand (which frock did btw)at the end of the bout against Ward/ he then has the audacity to claim it was a close fight, while you look for your mother in the crowd so she can give you your dummy and give you a pat on the back you absoluter tit.

I'd like to go on my tea break now.
Froch lost a one sided fight to someone who will probably finish his career undefeated and a top 10 p4p fighter. That being said, Froch still went 12 rounds with him. Khan on the other hand just got destroyed by someone who is going to whooped by Bradley or PAC when he gets to fight the best. Khan has to be careful, these kind of savage knockouts are going to start taking effect if he carries on. Yes yes, we know he took some of Madana's shots for a while, he's Benin knocked out by Prescott, Garcia, limmond, Gomez. Alarm bells should be ringing
sniffmybadger is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2012, 08:36 AM   #45
HooliganCentral
England Boys.Always First
ESB Jr Member

Khan is making himself sound stupid by saying the 140lb division is stronger than 168
HooliganCentral is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum